Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (50254 Views)

Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
aka those bloody herdsmen dia.

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by EmmanuelDon7(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
What a world! RIP to the dead
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by AerialMapper: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Easy peasy...

Check her lungs; if there is no water in them, then she was murdered or dead before being dumped. If there is water, then she drowned.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Sigh... 2020 has been ruthless!!!

While lives were lost mainly to the Corona virus in most parts of Europe and America, Nigeria had to claim its own via other means: Herdsmen, Bandits, Terrorists, Ritualists, Rapists, etc....

What a nation!!! What a year!!!

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by tunjilee003: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2020
No where is safe in this world.. .
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Rest In Peace Baby,the law of karma will give you justice even if the law fails.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Tremple8v: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
You no lie .
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by cloud(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:
I agree totally that it was not a herdsmen related killing. Looking at the level of the well opening with the ground, she could have easily fallen into the well in the dark.
But it isn't stated anywhere in the report that her body was brought out from the well
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Fraud
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by greencard: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Ops Bida poly ...that school en

Rip to the dead may her killer be found and dealth with
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Many things are surely wrong in Nigeria. They kill people like fowls.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Chibae4real: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm... Federal polytechnic Bida, Niger State. They should also, investigate if she was bitten by a snake.

That land is full of snakes and lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by ruffDiamond: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2020
welcome to the jungle.. the most DANGEROUS CUNT-TREY IN THE WORLD
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Josipov: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:
I agree totally that it was not a herdsmen related killing. Looking at the level of the well opening with the ground, she could have easily fallen into the well in the dark.
I wanted to agree that she could easily have fell into well, but her corpse shouldn't be naked or was she walking naked when she fell into it?

My instinct tells me that she was raped and dumped into the well.

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by AseV(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2020
nawa
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by netsurfer01(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by kenfa: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
A typical herdman won't report his atrocity to the Authority. Proper investigation should be carried out to determine the real killer.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by usmanktg2(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
I served there in 2016 and relocated back to Kaduna after only three months.
Federal Polytechnic Bida is a very dangerous school, everything about the environment is scary especially to a very young graduate from the upper north.

During my time there, I was asked to invigilate very thick and heavily dangerous frowning HND guys, Guess what? I left the class after sharing the question papers and only came back to collect the answer scripts. grin grin grin Everybody was now hailing me, Oga!!!!!! Brother!!!! Its better for my life

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by GiZcorp: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2020
So this is the vision 2020 our government has been promising us, full of wasted souls and miseries!
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by derbykol(f): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
This year is not good
But it has been good to many.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Josipov:

I wanted to agree that she could easily have fell into well, but her corpse shouldn't be naked or was she walking naked when she fell into it?

My instinct tells me that she was raped and dumped into the well.
I lookd at that angle too. She could have came out in the night scantly dressed as most girls in the hostel do. What baffles me is how she was not missed by friends n relations prior to the discovery.
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Sad all those dreams gone... TLNB

This life no balance
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by NIGHTFOX: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wow!!!
I know this place.
What is she doing in school in lockdown..
The scene is literally the back of my lodge when I was in bida, not much have changed since four years
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by RedBororo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
BIda very peaceful town

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
miracood:
A Lifeless Unidentified Body has been found in a Lodge behind New Creation Academy in Bida, Niger State.

At the scene of the Incident the Chief security Officer of the Federal Polytechnic Bida in person of Idris Sulieman said some Herdsmen who were in search of their missing cow called and reported that they've found a Dead body in a well.
He made necessary phone calls among which were the Police and Local Government chairman and informed them of the unfortunate incident.

A Team of medical Personnel from the Federal Medical Center Bida later moved the body from the Scene of the incident to FMC to ascertain the cause of death. Details of this, as the Police are still investigating.

Source: The Federal Polythecnic Bida Facebook group

What could have been the cause of her death?

Are the fulani headsmen responsible?

What could she still be doing in school, in this trying times?

As Ember months are approaching.....everyone should be very careful. People are deeply frustrated because of the effects of the Lockdown.

Things are really hard for majority of Nigerians and people that are weak in patience will think of doing anything possible to survive including MONEY RITUALS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
miracood:
A Lifeless Unidentified Body has been found in a Lodge behind New Creation Academy in Bida, Niger State.
At the scene of the Incident the Chief security Officer of the Federal Polytechnic Bida in person of Idris Sulieman said some Herdsmen who were in search of their missing cow called and reported that they've found a Dead body in a well.
He made necessary phone calls among which were the Police and Local Government chairman and informed them of the unfortunate incident.
A Team of medical Personnel from the Federal Medical Center Bida later moved the body from the Scene of the incident to FMC to ascertain the cause of death. Details of this, as the Police are still investigating.

Let me ask the Lagos landlord, who owns all the educated & sophisticated Lagosians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827523_img20190714144757edit_jpegb2daddd293389a9f46d444781678f1bb

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Perostick(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
miracood:

He made necessary phone calls among which were the Police and Local Government chairman and informed them of the unfortunate incident.[color=#990000][/color]rest in peace.it very unfortunate they way people destroy what they can't create.

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
dangermouse:

If she fell into the well, is the owner of the guest house not culpable for manslaughter by negligence

1 Like

Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Herdsmen don't come here to bida.
Could be that she accidentally fell into a well or, someone raped and killed her .
Re: Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by dangermouse(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
anonimi:

If she fell into the well, is the owner of the guest house not culpable for manslaughter by negligence
If it can be established in a law court, then y not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.