Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman (71546 Views)

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by segun18(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
cucumbae:
Yansh wey small WizKid press and squeeze for stage wey everybody see na she you wan die for.Cheap girl.

The lady in this picture is obviously not Tiwa
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Franzinni: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
TechDaddy:
Looking for cheap foreign used laptops? Check my siggy. cool
is that where tbills found the one he is talking about !? The one that saved him ? Hahahaha
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
djon78:

This ain't love
This is lust
Love is very very deep
Only few humans understand, know or have experienced what love is

Many things people call love
Is shallow, ephemeral
No depth
Love is depth
And love never fails
Never
Abegii, so you don't love your parents?
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Didi2d(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
But I don't get, why are you guy's abusing T blizz? Is it bad to post picture on social media? The guy posted a photo and you guy's are angry.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by mdchikezie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I hate when grown a man say stupid things just to please a woman.

Just imagine this woman wrapper that almost jumped into the Lagoon because of Tiwa Savage is here again displaying his childishness.

If you want to jump into the Lagoon this time do it quietly and don't disturb us on social media.

Shioor

VERY USELESS SET OF MEN, YOU WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT A WOMAN,
WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE WRITING IS THAT
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Bar1941(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
This eediot never get sense yet! This time around nobody go pity you. Ode, die over woman issue, the next day after your death the woman go still gboks.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by djon78(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Abegii, so you don't love your parents?

Context of discussion is between man and a woman
That's where most humans emphasize o n love or being loved
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin

Zoharariel:
You want to blow your trumpet again for the village people to reason your matter for the second time ?

Even though Third Mainland Bridge is currently undergoing repairs, the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Lagoon is still very much open for you to somersault into - Eleribu!

Toto wey you suppose hammer well make she born you twins & triplets so that her sagged Breast & Yansh no go dey appealing to Wizkid, Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy & Folly Coker again.

Anything that will make me marry a prostitute & honour her with a white wedding, Sango & Obatala - remove it from my lineage.

I don't know why it's difficult for dunderheads like this to keep their marital & private lives off the social media.

The momentary satisfaction you gain with your "useless Instagram Likes" will be outweighed by the price you'll pay when your village people come knocking at your door again.

I can't stop laughing, it really got me, you wicked o....chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by gleamy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's not TIWA... This blogger people decided to pick the one that look like her...
Make we kon Dey think..
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
djon78:

Context of discussion is between man and a woman
That's where most humans emphasize o n love or being loved
That's just erotic love that can die off. Forget those romance movies, it can die off, though the sexual attraction eventually dies off, the love can still remain which is just as normal as the one you have for your parents or kids.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Lastmankc(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tiwa is only your meal ticket
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by djon78(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

That's just erotic love that can die off. Forget those romance movies, it can die off, though the sexual attraction eventually dies off, the love can still remain which is just as normal as the one you have for your parents or kids.

Erotic love ain't deep
That's why we have many divorced homes
Because it's based on Eros
But couples that's got the real love
Between them
Overcomes storms related with being in love
And stay on together for decades

True love ain't easy
You must eschew selfishness, pride impatience and many other bad character to attain it
Of which the average human can't do
It's work
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by tot(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Many guys here seem to have taken it personal cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations teebillz. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Youngzedd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
sunshineV:
i already see puss.y niggaz calling him simp. most of dose idiot shouting simp na ss2 girls dem dey like

Digest this >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Melkizedeck: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
If Teebilz enter here see his them dey bash am a swear him go delete that stuff
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
enle o expensive boy. the Davido Yash wey girls don press Taya why you no call am cheap boy.dirty sexist undecided
You get pictures of a guy wey dey press chioma yansh?
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by adonaimart(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bad belle grin grin
Charmingrascal:

Just imagine this woman wrapper that almost jumped into the Lagoon because of Tiwa Savage is here again displaying his childishness.

If you want to jump into the Lagoon this time do it quietly and don't disturb us on social media.

Shioor
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Kestolove(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
shadeze:
Is that not tiwa
tiwa yansh no fine like dat
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by ojun50(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
rollandben:

Lol...No vess o my guy, Abeg you well so!!
I well pass you
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Temysteve(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
ojun50:

Tiwa yeah flat small and strong, this babe wey I dey see so her yeah go soft
what's YEAH?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Temysteve(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
sunshineV:
i already see puss.y niggaz calling him simp. most of dose idiot shouting simp na ss2 girls dem dey like
SS2 sef don grow too much for their eye, you for say JSS 2.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Awoo88: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
This one don't see another maga. They will soon start having issues when the regain her senses and stop funding him. Very useless man
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
OKorowanta:
This looks 99% Tiwa..
She isn't
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Shioor
deep grin
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by ChiefSweetus: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zoharariel:
You want to blow your trumpet again for the village people to reason your matter for the second time ?

Even though Third Mainland Bridge is currently undergoing repairs, the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Lagoon is still very much open for you to somersault into - Eleribu!

Toto wey you suppose hammer well make she born you twins & triplets so that her sagged Breast & Yansh no go dey appealing to Wizkid, Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy & Folly Coker again.

Anything that will make me marry a prostitute & honour her with a white wedding, Sango & Obatala - remove it from my lineage.

I don't know why it's difficult for dunderheads like this to keep their marital & private lives off the social media.

The momentary satisfaction you gain with your "useless Instagram Likes" will be outweighed by the price you'll pay when your village people come knocking at your door again.
grin
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Curvinus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shit always looks good on paper.

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Cityboyy: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Any news on DaVido and chioma? Are they still together?
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
jericco1:
Na the same thing my guy tell aunty Tiwa undecided

But no be im talk say e no dey do again. Na Tiwa.

Its good he has found love again though.

Many of today's ladies cherish freedom so much to the extent that they are ready to do away with marriage at the slightest excuse. All they want is a baby and gbam! They are leaving.

Tontolet gangz.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Cityboyy: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

But no be im talk say e no dey do again. Na Tiwa.

Its good he has found love again though.

Many of today's ladies cherish freedom so much to the extent that they are ready to do away with marriage at the slightest excuse. All they want is a baby and gbam! They are leaving.

Tontolet gangz.

He cheated on her. Did you expect her to stay with a man like that? Let’s see how this new love affair will go on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.