Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) (23473 Views)

I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs / Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Dearlord(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Story story
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Annkio Briggs should seriously mind her ijaw issues and allow her children pls grand children take care of her because she is getting old and no longer a child........all these are what sensible beings calls menemene n'iru....ngwopiti n'azu.

Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise.

Atimes I can't help but have pity the way some of you reason...come Mr. Man were you raised by a human being...?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by fablani(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Annkio Briggs should seriously mind her ijaw issues and allow her children pls grand children take care of her because she is getting old and no longer a child........all these are what sensible beings calls menemene n'iru....ngwopiti n'azu.

Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise.

patron of fools and all time fool has spoken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by davibid: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
NettyNelly:
Though have never heard about the woman before, but she is dishing out the bitter truth.

Do you think your brand logo is important?. Check my signature

She is a well known human rights activist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nigeria government recently on a scale of 1-100 is 20

poor
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Death to Buhari and his condemned zombified supporters online and offline!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Annkio Briggs should seriously mind her ijaw issues and allow her children plus grand children take care of her because she is getting old and no longer a child........all these are what sensible beings calls menemene n'iru....ngwopiti n'azu.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise.
efulefu u were one of those fathered by hausa soldiers

7 Likes

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Ignore that irritant! He's not Igbo and certainly not Ijaw!

His mission on this forum is to try and cause divisions among ethnicities in the east in particular and the south in general....and also to try and keep Ndigbo hemmed into 'just your 5 south-east states'!

You just noticed the imposter. Thank God some of you are now beginning to ignore him. All what that guy does with his monikers ( osegy...., juliusmalema and this present one) is to roam any thread that has to do with Igbo especially Anambra to cause division.

I thought of calling him out and engaged him even though I am not Igbo but thought it was a waste of time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Simbrixton:
efulefu u were one of those fathered by hausa soldiers
Are you sure that guy is any way related to being Igbo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by ahiboilandgas: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
Annkio Briggs Condemns The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu(video)

Foremost Niger Delta activist, Annkio Briggs, has condemned the killing of IPOB members in Enugu by the security forces. Briggs wondered how a peaceful meeting being held in school was reduced to a shooting spree by the security agencies when everyone knows that IPOB do not bear arms.

Briggs admonished Nigerians who keep quiet in the face of oppression and killings because it is happening elsewhere and doesnt concern them. She said that anybody has the right to agitate not to be part of Nigeria and nobody should be killed for exercising that right

She also touched on resource control saying that the Oil wealth of the Niger Delta has been taken away and the people given a paltry 13% while those who are mining solid minerals like Gold in Zamfara State keep 100% of the profits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_UzZxq1rDQ
notic me why didnt she speak on i trillion looted in the nndc ...selective activism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Commonsense99:

Coward! A single Facebook post by a 17years old minor from the comfort of her bedroom had started Black life Matters protest.
A 21 year old girl (Alah Salah) had started the popular Sudanese protest from her school assembly ground, that would later dethroned their leader.
A 25 years old military dude have just kicked the Fulani as$ of the Malian president a couple of days ago.

How old are you and what is holding you to do yours?

Guess nairaland is holding you down??
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nchenches: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Annkio Briggs should seriously mind her ijaw issues and allow her children plus grand children take care of her because she is getting old and no longer a child........all these are what sensible beings calls menemene n'iru....ngwopiti n'azu.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise.

Ranting as usual- like a fool. This time worse than an heedioit?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Ignore that irritant! He's not Igbo and certainly not Ijaw!

His mission on this forum is to try and cause divisions among ethnicities in the east in particular and the south in general....and also to try and keep Ndigbo hemmed into 'just your 5 south-east states'!

Lol

Not in interested in petty arguments of who is Igbo and who is not.

believe whatever makes you sleep in your father's compound.

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Enwhen(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are lagging behind in reasonable thinking... those who knows how Boko haram started in Borno will always condemn the shooting of the IPOD members ... That was how they started shooting armless members of Boko haram, until they started getting public sympathy , members and arms ...today we all are suffering it... If the govt fails to handle the Biafra people properly , same Boko haram issue will play out , and they would have no option to let them go...

5 Likes

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nchenches: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fulani wrongly believes that it’s Nigeria’s Armed forces that keep One Nigeria.

It’s the IOCs and their home countries who benefit from the oil and gas in the Nigerdelta region that keep Nigeria one.

3 Likes

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Miracle1991: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
Annkio Briggs Condemns The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu(video)

Foremost Niger Delta activist, Annkio Briggs, has condemned the killing of IPOB members in Enugu by the security forces. Briggs wondered how a peaceful meeting being held in school was reduced to a shooting spree by the security agencies when everyone knows that IPOB do not bear arms.

Briggs admonished Nigerians who keep quiet in the face of oppression and killings because it is happening elsewhere and doesnt concern them. She said that anybody has the right to agitate not to be part of Nigeria and nobody should be killed for exercising that right

She also touched on resource control saying that the Oil wealth of the Niger Delta has been taken away and the people given a paltry 13% while those who are mining solid minerals like Gold in Zamfara State keep 100% of the profits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_UzZxq1rDQ
They bear arms,we have evidence that Ipob are stockpiling arms,most Ipob apologists are contributing money for that albino to buy arms. Let me tell you, you cant decieve anybody with that useless statement of Igbos are harmless. A terrorist organization have no right to have a meeting in our country.
The federal government declared them as terrorists and they went to court to challenge that declaration, as expected the judgement went in favour of the federal government. Therefore, ipob remain a terrorist organization until proven order wise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Mumu God will punish you supporting the massacred of unarmed Biafran Christians.

May blood and the ghost of every IPOB massacred by Nigerian terrorist federal government tormenting you till you also die.

Lol... ndi ala.

That man there is the most useless Igbo man on earth.

So I don't waste my time on his words.

I don't have such time.

You can as well join Ipob and protest on any road.

if you live fine, if u die also fine.

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Enwhen:

You are lagging behind in reasonable thinking... those who knows how Boko haram started in Borno will always condemn the shooting of the IPOD members ... That was how they started shooting armless members of Boko haram, until they started getting public sympathy , members and arms ...today we all are suffering it... If the govt fails to handle the Biafra people properly , same Boko haram issue will play out , and they would have no option to let them go...

Any Ipob member that disturbs the peace of any community will be treated with strict measures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Amadioha magbu o kwa gi na ndi nile di ka gi no la nzuko a....iseeeeeee
Chukwu okike abiama foro gi ka ero tunye gi no oku ebighi ebi....iseeeee
I buru nwa afo igbo na ezie ma na akwunyere ndi na emegide umunna gi, ama gi ga echiriri oo...iseeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Commonsense99:

Coward! A single Facebook post by a 17years old minor from the comfort of her bedroom had started Black life Matters protest.
A 21 year old girl (Alah Salah) had started the popular Sudanese protest from her school assembly ground, that would later dethroned their leader.
A 25 years old military dude have just kicked the Fulani as$ of the Malian president a couple of days ago.

U never reach 2 do one?
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by walozanga(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Lauretta onochie, respect your old age.

Bad guy how u take decode..Lauretta onochie, dey nairaland.com
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Amadioha magbu o kwa gi na ndi nile di ka gi no la nzuko a....iseeeeeee
Chukwu okike abiama foro gi ka ero tunye gi no oku ebighi ebi....iseeeee
I buru nwa afo igbo na ezie ma na akwunyere ndi na emegide umunna gi, ama gi ga echirir oo...iseeeeeeeee

Empty words of Igbos...no be today Dem start throwing tantrums..

Empty statement of misguided elements.

next pls.

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Boy, you shouldn't be here. Hope Waec is going down well with you?

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Enwhen(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Any Ipob member that disturbs the peace of any community will be treated with strict measures.

That's for now... Can same measures be said for bandits and Boko haram terrorists who are killing Nigerians on daily basis ?...criminals claiming to be leaders ....a week is enough for me to engage the iPod members and they would mbrace peace

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Franzinni: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fine woman ... She go beautiful die for her youth ... Deltan will soon have the finest Nigerians in the world ...wait make those wey dey diaspora comeback with dem pikini dem...
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Banxx: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

..what's this one saying..you ain't wearing the shoes so you don't know how it feels

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by walozanga(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Atimes I can't help but have pity the way some of you reason...come Mr. Man were you raised by a human being...?

The guy is insane

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Tomjazzy2: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anyone with the link to her reaction to the NDDC scandal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Miracle1991: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Commonsense99:

the black lives matter that you coward are supporting Trump the racist or another black lives. Hypocrite! You want to compare black lives matter while you're supporting the useless Trump that is killing the blacks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo's Post About Social Media Regulation / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola / Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.