Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) (23468 Views)

I Will Vote Obi And Still Ask All Who Knows Me To Do The Same - Annkio Briggs / Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / AKK Gas Pipeline - "You Can't Take Niger Delta Gas - Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by mystical109(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Annkio Briggs should seriously mind her ijaw issues and allow her children plus grand children take care of her because she is getting old and no longer a child........all these are what sensible beings calls menemene n'iru....ngwopiti n'azu.

Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise.
clearly not everyone who can type in English has brains.Your education is a waste if you support the killing of people seeking for a different country. It's not by blowing grammar

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Nightstalker:

Kai ,see how bad your English is.. no wonder

I won't bother responding to you again . Your problem isn't more than money to buy indomie and egg to eat this morning

Bye

Go and look for your fellow state people and argue with them.

Just decoded who I am even replying.

You are not worth it.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and look for your fellow state people and argue with them.

Just decoded who I am even replying.

You are not worth it.

Omo ale

Iliterate vagabond ... Oloriburuku osi

Which state people?

Animal in human skin
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Nightstalker:

Omo ale
Iliterate vagabond ... Oloriburuku osi
Which state people?
Animal in human skin
Yawns.
You're not worth it.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yawns.

You're not worth it.

Take the L and go sleep
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by isaythetruth(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Annkio Briggs should seriously mind her ijaw issues and allow her children plus grand children take care of her because she is getting old and no longer a child........all these are what sensible beings calls menemene n'iru....ngwopiti n'azu.

Having said that, only fools will allow their lives to become so cheap and sacrificed by one senile and useless fool from abia state...

How can a riff-raff living comfortably in London be inciting you to deliberately involve in actions that will exterminate your own life without recourse to natural naturalness.

In his one room apartment in London with computer and Internet he builds a tower of babel called country that revolves only around his imagination.....

while his fools of followers are murdered while singing holy holy holy kanu is our supreme leader.

I have lost sympathy a long time ago for Igbos and my condolences always remains with the dead and those that are controlled, manipulated and destined to be wasted in future..........You all have my condolences.

And also don't get me wrong because it is not lost on me that no one has gotten freedom by appealing to right of humanity.......but building tower of babel is never a country but a recipe for disaster and stagnation, bickering , suspicion and counter-accusations. Only fools does that because they are always living in fools paradise.
look at this swine calling Kanu Names ... you are not even qualified to clean his shoes, where he has entered, you can't go near.... everyone knows that the Zoo called Nigeria is finished, no man born of a woman can save Nigeria from its eminent collapse, it just a matter of time, so all you fools who believe in your one backward zoo should better get ready.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by roszilman: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2020
LaboPolitics:
How can SSners who hate Biafra condemn the killings. We yoruba muslims know that it is impossible. It must be fake news.
de greatest fool of the 21st century.
A sane man condemn killings without a cause irrespective of who got killed. Only de afonja pigs will support evil when it happens to others and cry when it happens to dem. Ur ignoramous eyes will open when they don't give u guys the 2023 presidency. Agbalagba!

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2020
isaythetruth:
look at this swine calling Kanu Names ... you are not even qualified to clean his shoes, where he has entered, you can't go near.... everyone knows that the Zoo called Nigeria is finished, no man born of a woman can save Nigeria from its eminent collapse, it just a matter of time, so all you fools who believe in your one backward zoo should better get ready.

Lol

You are really talking and ranting like an Ipob member.

That's their style, threatening heaven and earth as if they bank strength somewhere.

Psyches everywhere...Lol
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by hammer8: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:

[/s]

HOW SO MUCH RUBBISH CAN COME OUT OF ONE ABOKI MOUTH, I WILL NEVER KNOW.

GOD MISS U WEN HE WAS DISTRIBUTING SENSE?
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Sharia pig you are cursed!

YOU WILL WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!

Meanwhile the zoo is collapsing fast...

BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=SammyChi1988 post=93297184] You will die like a fowl for supporting the killing of innocent Biafrans... There is no amount of hatred that will stop the restoration of Biafra... The earlier you know that Nigeria is not one the better for you... We are not one and we can never be one... [/s]

You are DEAD already, just don't know it yet. Proceed to the Lagos lagoon to complete your untimely death. Bastard retarded brainwashed IPIG delusional monkey.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by dokie: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This is disgusting statement.

I bu ezigbote anuofia. Onye apari.

1 Like

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

World class figure stays in their countries not on Twitter, Facebook or in another man's country ranting...

His agitation remains a blind one till tomorrow and will end up with no fruit. moreover he already knows he has failed but just deceiving those who allowed him to.

Am I supposed to expect you to say anything positive about him or his ideology? From the beginning you fools have kept distracting us with this kind of nonsensical jargons to see whether you can slow down our moral, but we have kept proving it to you that we're several steps ahead of you. And this time around, our struggle is going to take a new dimension to keep you in a more dark side of notions on our activities while you struggle to know our next step. Finally we shall put all of you to everlasting SHAME.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Am I supposed to expect you to say anything positive about him or his ideology? From the beginning you fools have kept distracting us with this kind of nonsensical jargons to see whether you slow down our moral but we have kept proving it to you that we're several steps ahead of you. And this time around, our struggle is going to take a new dimension to keep you in a more dark side of notions on our activities while you struggle to know our next step. Finally we shall put all you to everlasting SHAME.

Yawns

Akuko n'egwu Mike ejeagha..
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Area4Area: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Otiwaikuku:

What are you then saying?
Do you know that Nigeria doesn't run a unitary govt on or before independence? Can we revert to the independent consituation?
Why should the govt always be against IPOB and South East ? Have the govt cared to investigate the root cause of the agitation? Why can't the security forces use such force against the herdsmen and Boko harem?
It's never a crime to agitate/ protest for a thing.
It's a crime if it's a terrorist group and its members are terrorists, tell Boko Haram members to come out and protest na
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
I want the Biafra agitators to think about these key issues: HISTORY, SECCESSIONS CLAUSE, AZIKIWE, AGUIYI IRONSI, OJUKWU, ADA BORO, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF, THINK TWICE. Forget about the north hold on power, when the Lord wants, there will be change of power, because in the affairs of men HE HIS is interested. Do not waste another generations to a needless war. A word is enough for the wise. Shalom
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2020
They should apply wisdom. Just change the name and meet under the umbrella of a new name.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by BOFA2020: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Jamjoon:
Sharia pig you are cursed!

YOU WILL WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!

Meanwhile the zoo is collapsing fast...

You are DEAD already, just walking around in an empty shallow body. You will be buried by Next week. That's a given.
Done responding to a DEAD delusional retarded brainwashed IPIG crazytian terrorist monkey.
May your sorry soul never rest in peace.
Bye.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Impecca(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Imbecilic comment. Biggest idiot of the year
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Miracle1991: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

This is democracy not military rule. In democracy, there are ways things are done. If the authorities have information that anyone is stockpiling arms, what they should do is investigate, recorver the arms, arrest and charge whoever is involved to court.

We have seen not guns and no arrest in that regard. Information that cannot be substantiated is mere allegation. The law doesn't work on allegation
don't forget that they have already been declared terrorists by a court of law and they will be treated as such.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Miracle1991: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

You think that people like America and the EU who all said that IPOB isnt a terror organisation are fools? You think you are wiser than them? The minimum requirement to be classed as terrorists group is that the organisation must be armed.

The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB started with the authorities being present.

A time comes when you have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'
can you show a link where US and UK or EU said ipob are not terrorist? Who speak on behalf of the US, EU and UK?

2 Likes

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Miracle1991: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deborah98:
they are not please,where have you seen or heard they were armed,let's be sincere here,if these ipob people mean business just like the way boko Haram did no authority can stop them,is it because they are taking it lightly, this country is just ruined that's just it
who stop them from meaning business? Let them bring it on, we are ready for them.
Rubbish
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Deborah98(f): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Miracle1991:
who stop them from meaning business? Let them bring it on, we are ready for them.
Rubbish
you will cry at Last,no p
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Miracle1991: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Otiwaikuku:

What are you then saying?
Do you know that Nigeria doesn't run a unitary govt on or before independence? Can we revert to the independent consituation?
Why should the govt always be against IPOB and South East ? Have the govt cared to investigate the root cause of the agitation? Why can't the security forces use such force against the herdsmen and Boko harem?
It's never a crime to agitate/ protest for a thing.
the root cause of the agitation is because Buhari has won an election. Period
Buhari will be there till 2023 ,there is nothing you or your grandma can do.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by kingzizzy: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Miracle1991:
don't forget that they have already been declared terrorists by a court of law and they will be treated as such.

You mean the sane way Boko haram that have been declared terrorists are treated when captured? Their members are housed, fed, clothed, rehabilitated and released back into society?
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by AishaSHEHU: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by simplygreat(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
It is quite disheartening that innocent civilians were killed when they were having a peaceful meeting inside a school. They were killed when they were not bearing arms. Whether IPOB OR Not they are young men of igbo origin who were killed in their land by oppressive security forces even when they were unarmed. Igbo atago afufu!!!! Such senseless killing cannot happen in Northern Nigeria by security forces.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
BASTARD YOU ARE CURSED! YOU ARE DEAD!! YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE ARE CURSED!!! YOU ALL WILL BE BURIED BY NEXT WEEK!!!!

Terrorist bastard, your evil soul shall perish in hell!!!!!

BEFORE YOUR BURIAL, YOU WILL WALLOW IN SUFFERING. SAME FOR YOUR WRETCHED AND TERRORIST FAMILY TOO!!! grin cheesy

BOFA2020:

BOFA2020 and his entire family are DEAD already! BOFA2020 & his family will all be buried by Next week. That's certain.
BOFA2020 is a DEAD delusional retarded brainwashed boko haram terrorist.
May BOFA2020 & his family never rest in peace.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by LaboPolitics: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ewedu pig feeling funky.
Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If you like screenshot shot all the useless ranting of kanu..I don't have time.

He has lost focus and just looking for straw to hold.

Re: Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=WelcomeToBiafra post=93343716][/quote]

Mtcheew
Ndi uchu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA / More Pictures & Video As Atiku & Okowa Campaign In Katsina State / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.