Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

When You Have All The Resources To Succeed But Too Dumb To Use Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have All The Resources To Succeed But Too Dumb To Use Them (242 Views)

Why It Is Dumb To Think School Is Scam . / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Have All The Resources To Succeed But Too Dumb To Use Them by Bambambiglo: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Read My New Action Story / Give Away... / If I Chew My Food And Spit It Out, Effect On Weight Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.