Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus (384 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by delkuf(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2020
Muttlerlaff, I read in one thread where you are referring to Jesus as a aka. Please can you explain what the yehushoua mean and how it relates to the Lord Jesus Christ. don't mind my spelling.
Re: For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by eplanning: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
delkuf:
Muttlerlaff, I read in one thread where you are referring to Jesus as a aka. Please can you explain what the yehushoua mean and how it relates to the Lord Jesus Christ. don't mind my spelling.

How do you call an Isrealite man by a European name?

YAHUSHA is MESSIAH'S name. It means YAH is Salvation or YAH saves. YAH is short for YAHUAH the name of the Father which he wrote with his own hand. That is the name you Christians ignorantly praise when you say HalleluYAH meaning "Praise be to YAH".

SHA is the Bantu word meaning "Save". The Bantus and Negroes are the true ISRAELITES of the bible.
Re: For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
You didn't spell his moniker correctly if its the same moniker I know. And he won't even know you mentioned him.

I think its spelt muttleylaff.

1 Like

Re: For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
delkuf:
"4So Joseph also went up from Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, since he was from the house and line of David.
5He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to him in marriage and was expecting a child.
6While they were there, the time came for her Child to be born.
7And she gave birth to her firstborn, a Son.
She wrapped Him in swaddling cloths and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
8And there were shepherds residing in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks by night.
9Just then an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.
10But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid! For behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people:
11Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!
12And this will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
13And suddenly there appeared with the angel a great multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying:
14“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests!”
15When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another,
“Let us go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.”
16So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph and the Baby, who was lying in the manger.
17After they had seen the Child, they spread the message they had received about Him.
18And all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them.
19But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.
20The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, which was just as the angel had told them
"
- Luke 2:4-20

delkuf, I never used "Jesus as a aka." What I am known to use, is the other way round. How I used the expression was ... aka Jesus Christ"

He was born in Bethlehem (i.e. Matthew 2:1) a Levant region, in the Mediterranean Sea part of the world, so His real and correct name wouldn't the popular, widely known and often used Anglicised Jesus Christ name

The benefit of using His correct and proper name, as often and you possibly you can, is of incalculable value.

"Then Jacob asked, saying,
Tell me Your name, I pray.”
And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there
"
- Genesis 32:29

"17Then Manoah said to Him, “What is Your name, so that we may honor You when Your words come true? ”
18“Why do you ask My name,” the Angel of the LORD asked him, “since it is wonderful.” (i.e. if you did, you couldn't understand it)
"
- Judges 13:18

"13Then Moses asked God,
Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’
and they ask me, ‘What is His name?What should I tell them?

14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.
This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”…
"
- Exodus 3:13

Have you ever wondered why a couple of the biblical characters ever wanted to know God's name, but on each occasion their requests were rebuffed in no uncertain times, with why do you want to know, you cant understand the essence of the name, it will be incomprehensible to you et cetera.

Yakub aka Jacob aka Israel, Manoah and Moshe aka Moses, all are aware of the importance of knowing what God personal name is and they tried to find out

eplanning:
How do you call an Isrealite man by a European name?

YAHUSHA is MESSIAH'S name. It means YAH is Salvation of YAH saves. YAH is short for YAHUAH the name of the Father which he wrote with his own hand. That is the name you Christians ignorantly praise when you say HalleluYAH meaning "Praise be to YAH".

SHA is the Bantu word meaning "Save". [s]The Bantus and Negroes are the true ISRAELITES of the bible[/s].
[img]https://s4/images/orijin-bitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my guy, eplanning, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

Right on point on almost all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though

Brachaa:
You didn't spell his moniker correctly if its the same moniker I know. And he won't even know you mentioned him.

I think its spelt muttleylaff.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyDriveLaff.gif[/img]
It is MuttleyLaff actually and not muttleylaff, but all the same, thank you and I rest my case, but only to complement to what was advanced up there by eplanning, that when God was to come down to earth incarnated, for what the mission He had to do and accomplish, it was pertinent that, He must for this particular purpose, come through the door. Now the thing is, it so happens, the chosen door could have been an African Yoruba door, an African Ibo door, an African Ghanaian door, an African Hausa door, an Asian door, a Chinese door, an India door, a white-skinned person's door, but He elected to come through a Semitic door, aka Jew (i.e. "In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice". - Genesis 22:18)

If I am correct, I believed it was in seven different ways and times, after Abraham successfully demonstrated that he was prepared to give up his only begotten son Isaac, that YAH, reinforcingly kept repeating the Genesis 22:18 blessing to Abraham. This was part of the journey towards the fulfilling the protevanglium in Genesis 3:15

MuttleyLaff:
It could have been the Ibos, could have have been the Ijaws, could have been the Hausas, could have been the Yanks, it could have been any particular race of people,
but fortunately for the Jews, it was them

When you sit down to eat a plate of rice, you scoop your first spoonful, from anywhere on the plate, and afterwards reach to other parts of the plate, dont you? So it happened with the Jews, they were the first spoonful scoop
Along the way Brachaa, do you know that some wonder why prayers are not expeditely answered, but we thank God, that He is a very sympathetic and understanding God, who puts up with our ignorances and all the drama that begins with a fall from grace to grass human being saddled with human frailties.

1 Like

Re: For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"4So Joseph also went up from Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, since he was from the house and line of David.
5He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to him in marriage and was expecting a child.
She wrapped Him in swaddling cloths and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
8And there were shepherds residing in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks by night.
9Just then an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.
10But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid! For behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people:
11Today in the city of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!
12And this will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
13And suddenly there appeared with the angel a great multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying:
14“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests!”
15When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another,
“Let us go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.”
16So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph and the Baby, who was lying in the manger.
17After they had seen the Child, they spread the message they had received about Him.
20The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, which was just as the angel had told them
"

delkuf, I never used "Jesus as a aka." What I am known to use, is the other way round. How I used the expression was ... aka Jesus Christ"

He was born in Bethlehem (i.e. Matthew 2:1) a Levant region, in the Mediterranean Sea part of the world, so His real and correct name wouldn't the popular, widely known and often used Anglicised Jesus Christ name

The benefit of using His correct and proper name, as often and you possibly you can, is of incalculable value.

"

"17Then Manoah said to Him, “What is Your name, so that we may honor You when Your words come true? ”
18“Why do you ask My name,” the Angel of the LORD asked him, “since it is wonderful.” (i.e. if you did, you couldn't understand it)
"

"13Then Moses asked God,
Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’

"

Have you ever wondered why a couple of the biblical characters ever wanted to know God's name, but on each occasion their requests were rebuffed in no uncertain times, with why do you want to know, you cant understand the essence of the name, it will be incomprehensible to you et cetera.

Yakub aka Jacob aka Israel, Manoah and Moshe aka Moses, all are aware of the importance of knowing what God personal name is and they tried to find out

Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my guy, eplanning, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

Right on point on almost all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though

It is MuttleyLaff actually and not muttleylaff, but all the same, thank you and I rest my case, but only to complement to what was advanced up there by eplanning, that when God was to come down to earth incarnated, for what the mission He had to do and accomplish, it was pertinent that, He must for this particular purpose, come through the door. Now the thing is, it so happens, the chosen door could have been an African Yoruba door, an African Ibo door, an African Ghanaian door, an African Hausa door, an Asian door, a Chinese door, an India door, a white-skinned person's door, but He elected to come through a Semitic door, aka Jew (i.e. "In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice". - Genesis 22:18)

If I am correct, I believed it was in seven different ways and times, after Abraham successfully demonstrated that he was prepared to give up his only begotten son Isaac, that YAH, reinforcingly kept repeating the Genesis 22:18 blessing to Abraham. This was part of the journey towards the fulfilling the protevanglium in Genesis 3:15

Along the way Brachaa, do you know that some wonder why prayers are not expeditely answered, but we thank God, that He is a very sympathetic and understanding God, who puts up with our ignorances and all the drama that begins with a fall from grace to grass human being saddled with human frailties.

God is a merciful God.
Re: For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by delkuf(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

"

"

"13Then Moses asked God,

"

Word. Gbam.

I really didn't read through, but it is Jesus. all this grammer I don't care
Re: For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2020
delkuf:
I really didn't read through, but it is Jesus. all this grammer I don't care
[img]https://i./rht.gif[/img]
We are all born with two hemispheres or sides of the brain: left and right

Now, if you really didn't read through and said that "all this grammer I don't care" sic then it's likely because with your left side of the brain, there’s nothing right, and on your right side of the brain, there’s nothing left

(1) (Reply)

. / A Word To Younger Pastors On Spiritual Fatherhood. / Who Are You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.