Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

What's Your Favorite Cloud Platform ?and Why - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's Your Favorite Cloud Platform ?and Why (314 Views)

Google Cloud Platform And Digital Ocean / Beginner’s Ultimate Guide To Using The Google Cloud Platform / How Do I Run A Jupyter Notebook In Google Cloud Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Cloud Platform ?and Why by Mentoli: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Just want to carry out a survey from fellow developers . whats your favorite cloud platform ?and why do you like it .how is there customer support service?

Mine is DigitalOcean ,there pricing is quite great, and they have a huge community tutorial that walk you through on how to use all there various services! plus you get 100$ credit on signup ,you can use my referal link https://m.do.co/c/a5c3e6892374 to get the 100$ when you sign up
Re: What's Your Favorite Cloud Platform ?and Why by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Was going to give a proper comment until I saw you are more interested in earning a bonus rather than giving a candid opinion

GCP gives $300 bonus in case you didn't know
Alibaba Cloud is also an alternative
Re: What's Your Favorite Cloud Platform ?and Why by pancrowcash: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Was going to give a proper comment until I saw you are more interested in earning a bonus rather than giving a candid opinion

GCP gives $300 bonus in case you didn't know
Alibaba Cloud is also an alternative

Chineke!

(1) (Reply)

How To View Web HTML Source Code On Your Mobile Phone / Dell For Programming? / Engineering Simulation Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.