Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (84000 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Henix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guava is readily available in the market, avoid village people and their wahala before they carry ur matter for head

3 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Jalaw: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok, we'll look into that.

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Ecomac1: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by sofiscatedmoron: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by HantaVirus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
The mod that pushed this to front page is a premium nincompoop

6 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by rolams(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Go and beg him. You have offended him
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by godbroda(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beware! Don't fall victim
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by MrCover: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
I love guava
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by jbbalarabe(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
So this are the type of shitty stories that get to front page....

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na forest una dey stay?

5 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Uzomacharles: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
So u dey live for Garden Of Eden?

2 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by MountainView: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
H
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Emmyreal4(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
No go dey do pass yourself before e go end in tears for you

To be fore-warn is to before war

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Oluwauchebest(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
What are you doing in your Uncle house for this Nigeria, you no dey fear

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by tamdun: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
My Eastern brothers dey try, ordinary gorova lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Charmingrascal(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:
yoi many children for nairaland. wetin u want make we do? flog your uncle abu wetin?

It is not everything you turn to maturity war.
It makes one look immature
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Oketwin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
U av bin warned stay clear
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by deboysben(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
I have a problem with the mod that put this in front page and our problem will continue...
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Promoter2: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Leave his guava na. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by SavageResponse(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

I thought it was just that I plucked too much
But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

He went and told his children that I should not pluck from his guava.

But he keeps telling his children to go pluck,
Why I this man like this?

Now look at the guavas, all are getting rotten and useless

So what do you want us to do about it?

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by writetopoker2: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Send us his address, name and phone number
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Sagefromtheeast: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why is this on front page?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by BREYZ: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

I thought it was just that I plucked too much
But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

He went and told his children that I should not pluck from his guava.

But he keeps telling his children to go pluck,
Why I this man like this?

Now look at the guavas, all are getting rotten and useless

Op, cut down the tree.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Chris2863(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
He said you shouldn't be plucking his guava, is that too much for you to understand? We humans are the cause of our problems. You remove your eyes from his properties and make yourself happy man.

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by visita: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this fruit. I've always loved it right from childhood. I eat it whether it's ripe or not. If I have the same opportunity as op, no one can tell me not to pluck from that tree.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by selemo: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
To me the love of children is the root of all evil.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Exodora: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shellsploit:
Wait for him, once he's gone out to work, find cutlass cut down the dame guava tree ..

Thank me later! grin
Osheeeey !

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by skywall: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lmao. What is this?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by tiger28: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Children have POLLUTED this site. Reason why the Oldies ( with wisdom) that started this site have all left..........What the heck is this about

3 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by ozento: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hotzone:
No chop guava and chop ur life...find something to do with ur life
hm

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.