Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single (37035 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by jericco1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
She's trying to tell you that she doesn't want to be serious with you.. just give her what she wants and move on
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by DoubleEngine007: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dawgg:
Hoes
You can say that again.. Op treat her like one.. I hate hoes that are lairs at the same time.. Oh sorry, I almost forgot that all hoes are lairs.. cool
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by TooGod247(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
my brother just pass and pass, pass and pass until one ball fall, like table tennis simple , dat is how we do it here in abuja,
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by muller101(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
Since she's not married,then she didn't lie when she told you she was single,shes a wise lady
A clear example of a future cheat.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Racers(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
what do you want us to tell you, do you think there is any single girl again in Nigeria? just shoot your shot with her and be careful not to fall in love because it will end in tears for you... see you later
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
I think her boyfriend is not serious and she needs someone who is serious and you come to mind, maybe she has been meaning to leave him.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
A Nigerian lady stopped you from buying Isi-Ewu because it was too expensive. Hmmmm...surprising.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
I'm redpilled.
Ubunja dey learn work wey me I dey cool
See mumu, dem go soon use your brain drink garri. Redpiller yet you dey here dey find advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by paul100(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
deepwater:

make we tell am ?!

OP
U see that whatsapp status....na only u they see am!
WhatsApp have to stop this selection of people to see your statusgrin because many guys and girls are falling for it.You will post a girl/guy picture,the girl/guy will be feeling like he/she is in love.You no know say na only you dey see the status.This life sha.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by bethyz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mgbadike80:
ask her out but love with your head rather than with your heart, the probability of her cheating on you with another guy is high especially with her other boyfriend. Unfortunately most Nigerian girls double date so just go ahead with her.

How did you know the probability ? Because of all he just said about the girl.
?

Do you know the girl from anywhere. Is she your close relation are you related anywhere. So where did you get your own probability level from to know its high.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
That's common thing na. Both boys and girls do it.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by malvisguy212: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
Since she's not married,then she didn't lie when she told you she was single,shes a wise lady
read again , the guy did not ask if she was married , he ask her IF she got a BOYFRIEND .
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hoes in this house
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Give her my number let me ask her what exactly she wants 08094982092
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Well maybe she is truly in love with u..or she's just confuse on who she really love..
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by professore(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
I disagree with you this time around, is it not dating that leads to marriage, why do you want to waste people's time? If you don't see a future with who you are with, leave the relationship and date another.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
No damn soul is single in the current world we are into. So get off the shit
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by kiddkash(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Hello Good afternoon fellas!

There's this Young girl of 22 I met on the road and I was attracted to her cos she was so irresistibly gorgeous in her moderate way of dressing and her voluptuous figure.

So we exchanged numbers, communicated on WhatsApp and calls, few weeks later we met at an eatery, like I've been told that first impression matters, so i dressed well and got some perf with a nice fragrance sprayed on my body then I got some malts for us to drink, when I ordered for Ishi-Ewu and the waitress informed me the price was 3k, she rebuffed and told me I shouldn't buy it cos twas so costly, so we took just malt and departed.

Now ever since we met, she has been bombarding me with Calls and tons of messages, even in her office during working hours She'll still be calling like thrice in the morning and I now observed she's going crazy.

Now about Social media, I lied to her that I wasn't on Facebook while I've been anonymously spying on her and then I came to realize that she has a boyfriend who stays in the same state but a far away Local Government.

Now the girl is asking me if I have a girlfriend of which I denied and she is now littering my pics all over her WhatsApp status as she begged me to take a selfie with her of which I reluctantly obliged.

So the crux of the matter is that I asked her if she is dating and she denied it and told me she's single, I kept on pestering her to tell me the truth and she said she's dating but she is no more interested in the guy again, meanwhile the guy in question still loves her.

So is this a green light for me to ask her out?
I'm 27.
the girl you described sounds a lot like my sister.

for your sake. I really hope its not her
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by QDubz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hypergamy at play here.
Trust me she'd hop onto someone else if he perceived to be more superior to you!.
Invest in yourself only, have fun.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by fuckaholic25(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
JasperVII:
Ask wetin out? Oga fvck her brains out and pass her to the next guy.
lol, mad man... but Na true talk!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by purity247(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
op, are you not a marlians citizen? in the marlian constitution chapter 31, our presido said "never ever trust a hole" <naira ft mayoku yanyanyan>, it may be your oppotunity to pause for effect DIG THAT HOLE
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
kolade560:
No come and toast me..
A 22 years old girl still wants to test different types of dicks b4 settling down and u are here talking like small pikin.
Toast and bleep her, bleep is what she want not serious relationship, if u like go and fall in love with her ooo, she will dump u and hussle for d next dick.
Don't blame her, she is in that stage. That's y I can't marry anylady below 26.
so we all end up marrying prostitutes?. Just asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by mentored: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Never trust a dick hopper that lands on your dick ...

Thank me later

I stand with President TRUMP

Elias Franzinni on this matter

Dick hopper

the name dikwa sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Eagba(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
I remember hitting on a girl , that's so cute n she looks like me. but I observed this final year guy that's always drooling n helping her 24 7 with assignment n registration n money etc. I asked if the said guy is her boyfriend. she said no, but from the looks from the guy's eye, you will know he have been smitten. I give myself sense n back out, even though I just want chop clean mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to do that to my fellow bro. I just ghost the babe n hope she learns to love the said guy.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by DeltaOilWell(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Op follow your heart.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by purity247(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nuttella:
I think her boyfriend is not serious and she needs someone who is serious and you come to mind, maybe she has been meaning to leave him.
but dont you think he deserve to know? or is that how you girls behave? cause av encountered this type of shit before.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Newboss(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Fūck and dump. Very simple
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by purity247(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
globalmart:
Well maybe she is truly in love with u..or she's just confuse on who she really love..
ARE YOU SURE
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single by Eagba(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=RudyNerdy post=93291267] she looks familiar, what's her I remember hitting on a girl , that's so cute n looks like me. but I observed this final year guy that's always drooling n helping her 24 7 with assignment n registration n money etc. I asked this if the said guy is her boyfriend. she said no, but from the looks from the guy's eye, you will know he have been smitten. I give myself sense n back out, even though I just want chop clean mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to do that to my fellow bro. I just ghost the babe n hope she learns to love the said guy.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Borrows Money From Girlfriend For Business, Only To Travel For His Wedding / Truth You Learnt As An Adult / Check Out Adesua Etomi's Bridesmaids Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.