Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo (2664 Views)

FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by MsAllison(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
fartfact:

so you could do this to me despite the fact that I come to your shade to eat pap and plantain.....this is the end of my patronage.
do I know you sir?
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by fartfact(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
MsAllison:
do I know you sir?
so you don't know me again,,by the time I don't come today,,you will know me,,I will advise you not to fry much plantain bcus you will eat it all by yourself.
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by MsAllison(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
fartfact:

so you don't know me again,,by the time I don't come today,,you will know me,,I will advise you not to fry much plantain bcus you will eat it all by yourself.
ok sir
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by IvarTheBoneless: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

No wonder, the Educated Ibo girls are attracted to Educated Yoruba men, while the Ipobian uneducated traders go to the village to pick wives

Ibo girls generally excell more than their male counterparts e.g. Okonjo iweala, Oby Ezekwesili , Marry Odili, Dora akunyili , Chimamanda etc

This post would cause high blood pressure for some....

I love these kinda posts cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by fartfact(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
MsAllison:
ok sir
you can't apologize,,I generously patronize your ogi and fried plantain biz but you betrayed me.,I even brought my friend segun to your shade bcus it seemed you didn't have customers...I even promised to support the fufu biz you said you would venture into and then you did this to me...you told me if not for my patronage you would have been a labourer,,the world must judge this!
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by Whitecoal711: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
The saying train a woman you train a nation
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by MsAllison(f): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
fartfact:

you can't apologize,,I generously patronize your ogi and fried plantain biz but you betrayed me.,I even brought my friend segun to your shade bcus it seemed you didn't have customers...I even promised to support the fufu biz you said you would venture into and then you did this to me...you told me if not for my patronage you would have been a labourer,,the world must judge this!
you love 3 years contract don't you?

helinues AkwaIbomMan ThatFairGuy1
another recruit loading... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by MsAllison(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
fartfact:

I will never patronise your bizness again..you sell ogi for a living but you are not humble,,you think this your strong head will take you anywhere,,your plantain is one of the best but people don't patronise you bcus of your bad mouth,,aunty be calming down when you sell ogi and plantain,,,I wish you best of luck as you venture into your fufu biz next week.....
6 month contract for you cool

welcome to the company
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by heniford2: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

No wonder, the Educated Ibo girls are attracted to Educated Yoruba men, while the Ipobian uneducated traders go to the village to pick wives

Ibo girls generally excell more than their male counterparts e.g. Okonjo iweala, Oby Ezekwesili , Marry Odili, Dora akunyili , Chimamanda etc

lies oh
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by LikeAking: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2020
IBOS ARE THE WISEST IN THE COUNTRY NA.

ONLY DEM CAN SEE WHAT THE REST CANT SEE.

WISE PIPU.

WHILE OTHER TRIBES ARE BUSY SENDING THE CHILDREN TO UNEMPLOYMENT UNI,THEY SENDING THEIR KIDS TO SELF EMPLOYMENT UNI.

BIZ TYCOONS.
CONTAINER THINGS.
MEGA MONEY.

IBOS ARE ALSO ALL ROUNDERS,THEY XCEL IN EVERY FIELD OF ENDEVOUR.

1 Like

Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by nengibo: 4:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo culture by default support more of Girl Education than any tribe in Nigeria ..

Its very common in most Igbo family that The Male child will likely drop out of school to go and learn Trade while the Female will be train in school to university level .

Girls are more educated in school than Males

By your attachment the difference isn't large enough to see a trend
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by Cherez: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Why are these retro-points coming out from some of us?
There's a bad Igbo culture of not willing properties to women
The supreme court upturned it and most of are trying to do some get back stuff or agitate against it
This is t necessary
The Igbo tribe treats the women fairly and even better safe for this property sharing
Now, it's being addressed, I will be so happy for my tribe
Re: South East: More Girls Are Enrolled In School Than Male - Photo by edoairways: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
this post is not about support for feminist or whatever trash you are talking about .. An average Igbo family believe more in money than Education without Job based on the current economic situation in Nigeria .. Education is seen as more of a Girlish things , men go and start early to struggle and make money to support their family .

I made this post to show Igboland does not discriminate against women
Have they started sharing wealth to their female folk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check You Jamb Result Free / The Fderal Poly Idah Admission List (first List) / Expenses And Campua Life In University Of Cape Coast Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.