Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (89691 Views)

What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by GamalNasser: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
People from the other side have started venting and frustration on the place like it was bourdillion that make their land prone to erosion desecration

Cool down there is nothing spectacular about bourdillon , same smelly mosquito filled gutters and rats everywhere , after my home which is not far from bourdillon , bourdillon is where I spend most of my idle evening if I am in Lagos ..Good place to jog and cycle and definitely Lagos best road but not much trust me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by GamalNasser: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:
Nigeria my Nigeria... this is what is used to represent an affluent area in a country with the resources to compete with Dubai.

Kwantinu celebrating mediocrity oo, no offence to you OP.

Trust me the place is a total shit hole

9 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by trutharena: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:

Bro it's not just about aerial photos and videos, they will usually look good.
This is about the nakëd eye and also about perception, these are not strange areas to me.

If it's neatness that wants to be hyped, then I will gladly hype. But neatness is not a yardstick for development, we can not kid ourselves.

Even the white elephant project that is called Eko Atlantic is just what it is, a white elephant project.

These things only serve as make-up to cover the rot that is in Nigerian society in terms of overall development.

Forget all that.

How exactly is the video below different from the developed countries? What do you imply by development if the video below does not fit into your development criteria.

It is not your own to say about Eko atlantic being a white elephant project. Let the investors complete it and then we can know if it is actually white or black elephant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGp8se48mw

20 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by StreetFight: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
This one na ghetto for Malaysia

Where your brothers ae trading drugs?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
trutharena:

Forget all that.

How exactly is the video below different from the developed countries? What do you imply by development if the video below does not fit into your development criteria.

It is not your own to say about Eko atlantic being a white elephant project. Let the investors complete it and then we can know if it is actually white or black elephant.
Lol, a white elephant project can be completed, that does not stop it from being a white elephant project.

The idiom simply refers to anything which the cost of set-up and upkeep (when finished) is not in line with its value and usefulness in the long run.
For example, you will ask yourself, how does Eko Atlantic benefit the average Nigerian?

Dangote Refinery is a project you can use to contrast the above, so you can get the point.

As for you asking me to explain to you what development means, I just hope you're not serious.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by spy24(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
loopman:

You see, there is nothing good you can tell those hateful backward village people about Lagos that will be acceptable to them.

It's all about hate what you don't have

oga not everybody will see things the same way

to you where you are seeing is fine. to another its not

it does not mean that the other man hates what you see because hes jealous

respect peoples point of veiw

for me bourdilion is not all that fine sef

we have to raise our standard if we are to move forward as a nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:

My brother, celebrate your mediocrity in peace oo.

Just don't expect people who have seen better and know that there's still a lot to be done, to join you.
Bro I dear you to post your current residential area

Do you think it is any commoner that gets to live in the "best places" in First world countries?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
StreetFight:

Where your brothers ae trading drugs?

At least is better than skull mining

5 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by hedonister: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by loopman: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
spy24:

oga not everybody will see things the same way

to you where you are seeing is fine. to another its not

it does not mean that the other man hates what you see because hes jealous

respect peoples point of veiw

for me bourdilion is not all that fine sef

we have to raise our standard if we are to move forward as a nation

Ok

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Where are you driving to sef? undecided
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Looks like a ghetto area in Singapore
You are comparing a developing Country with a developed Country?? shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trust me the place is a total shit hole
Total?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
People from the other side have started venting and frustration on the place like it was bourdillion that make their land prone to erosion desecration
Insecurities that your problem. You tribal bigot
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Okay, I miss Fashola’s regime, no more beautiful gardens and infrastructures in Lagos like previous years.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by hedonister: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Hedonisco: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
excuse me you dont know anything about lagos development by your first comment, lagos state doesnt have enough space and land to cater to for the mass migration .over 5 millions cars on lagos roads, over 21millions people of which a lot re destitute constituing nuisance. There can only be sanity if lagos is decongested.
Other states govs too should work to improve economic activities in their respective states.
Lagos can't continue cater for their people while they collect Abuja allocation without doing anything

Don't be silly. Who is Lagos "catering for"? Does the state pay unemployment benefits or welfare or provide free housing or free anything to anybody? People fend for themselves wherever they are able to, so stop saying absolute rubbish.

Besides you seem to think that the so-called resources Lagos boasts of is extracted from thin air. In case you're too dumb to know, the population of Lagos is central to its relative economic status and the resulting economic opportunities. So before you talk about decongestion, better ascertain where the rain started to beat you from.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

Don't be silly. Who is Lagos "catering for"? Does the state pay unemployment benefits or welfare or provide fee housing or free anything to anybody? People fend for themselves wherever they are able to, so stop saying absolute rubbish.

Besides you seem to think that the so-called resources Lagos boasts of is extracted from thin air. In case you're too dumb to know, the population of Lagos is central to its relative economic status and the resulting economic opportunities. So before you talk about decongestion, better ascertain where the rain started to beat you from.
Lagos only provides a multi-billionaire naira life pension to EX-Governors who ferry bullion vans to their residences. That is the only welfare provided.

7 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by DontBullshitMe: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
The location looks good.

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by magicminister: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:

Stop dividing us.

We are one and as the masses, the only people favored by our divisions are the political elites.

This is an official invitation to join the United Blacks Coalition.

2 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Klass99(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by magicminister: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nice scene for a music video!
I wish day I sabi sing man!!
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by History555: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

Don't be silly. Who is Lagos "catering for"? Does the state pay unemployment benefits or welfare or provide free housing or free anything to anybody? People fend for themselves wherever they are able to, so stop saying absolute rubbish.

Word.

10 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Apart from sweeping the road clean, what other difference

2 Likes

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

Exactly. It is a problem of lack of exposure...What is special about this neighbourhood?

Show us the picture of your kerosine potopoto Abakaliki or Aba village

Awon omo osi

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by optimistfeel(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
COOL.....
Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by HBsoap: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
May Nigeria continually progress

Generate an additional source of income by distributing our products. We offer quality fast-selling soap products that nourishes the skin while combating minor skin blemishes. If interested and for further enquiries contact: 0803 716 9780

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Juicethekid: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Once I heard Bourdillon.... Bullion Van came straight to my mind. grin grin grin
your foolishness is 100%-0

1 Like

Re: What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by favor914: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
AyakaDunukofia:

Exactly. It is a problem of lack of exposure...What is special about this neighbourhood?
Edo no be Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Mauritius Study And Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.