Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (58378 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Bar1941(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
I hope this will be a lesson to those who always try to exceed the boundary all in the name of conservation. There is always a line between which animals can be domesticated and which can not, whenever we try to transgress will always result in calamity. How can a sane person decide to take a walk with lions when you are not the biblical Daniel?

Anyway may his soul rest in peace..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Perfecttouchade: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chaii
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by KingWarri: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
be it white or yellow... as long as the name lion is there be careful...

They are called lion for a reason
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by mightyhazell: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
too bad
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Esanboy111(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Only fools keep wild animals as pet

2 Likes

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by gungab(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Common Meeenh

Nobody can be like Daniel
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Chatflick(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Y
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Mayng01(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wild animals can never be domesticated. You these people must face reality. That is nature, God made it so.... you can always try but can never beat it. Wild instincts.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
They had a history of violence And he still went on to keep them. Sha. Death is the end of suffering so...

3 Likes

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Bornfool(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Easy food for d lions, I wish was one of d lions I Neva chop 2day
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy... Lol bros, daddy GO use that one book space ni cheesy cheesy grin
Coder2Client:

Wow that a wild pet killed it owner? What is so good about wow?
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
martineverest:
it seems they used China or ABA made tranquilliser on the lioness

no let me vex for u
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Ihatemumu: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He Knows the Bible so much!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!
He knows He can't go there again!
That's why he is out to DECIEVE and Confuse the Man who is the Image of God.

He Knows His Time is so Short!

Do not Let Him ! He has no Mercy!

Have you been to hell before? Cause it seems you only worship God to make Heaven not because of your love for Humanity or God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by jericco1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm rest in peace. Once a lion always a lion
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Righteousness89(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Throughout the History of Humanity, The Only Person that Lions Have Fully Respected is Daniel!

It took God Almighty to Lock their Mouths!

There are Certain things we need to be Extremely Careful about..

Sin has Made Man to Lose The Dominion we Had over these Creatures..

It is at the Millienium Reign we will Enjoy that Full Dominion that Adam and Eve Lost

Condolences to His Family!

2 Likes

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by crackhaus: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Playing with lions, just because they call them tamed lions or lions bred in captivity. These people like to play gamble sha.

Mehn no matter how tame or captivity-bred a lion is, I ain't finna mess with those cats.. fück that shít mah niggas grin

RIP to Mr. Mathewson.

4 Likes

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by NumbEmotions(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
swiz123:
I rushed into this thread thinking pocohantas ' Swiss crush have been eaten.

A heart felt condolences to the deceased and in advance to those who share in his madness.

The gods are responsible for this death, cos whom the gods want to kill, they curse with madness. What better way can madness be made manifest than rearing lions, hyenas and other dangerous animals.

A better way to make madness is exactly a comment like urs
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Deep... NL daddy G.O
Ihatemumu:

Have you been to hell before? Cause it seems you only worship God to make Heaven not because of your love for Humanity or God.

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by dalass(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Keeping not one but two Lions and walking them? angry

And they had killed a man before then? Oyinbos are too daring and sometimes darned stupid when it comes down to handling wild animals.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by LadyShadow(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
angry
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by obonujoker(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
thank you so much the word must be preached.

Is either the atheist, Islamist, Buddhist repent or they’ll find themselves in hell for eternity

Lol... Bro... Do you mean the fake hungry atheists on Nairaland grin... No one takes them seriously grin

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by ADDer: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
thank you so much the word must be preached.

Is either the atheist, Islamist, Buddhist repent or they’ll find themselves in hell for eternity
Na you and that false prophet go first enter hell. Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Throughout the History of Humanity, The Only Person that Lions Have Fully Respected is Daniel!

It took God Almighty to Lock their Mouths!

There are Certain things we need to be Extremely Careful about..

Sin has Made Man to Lose The Dominion we Had over these Creatures..

It is at the Millienium Reign we will Enjoy that Full Dominion Adam and Eve Lost

Condolences to His Family!
Are you in anyyyy way related, connected or associated with my sugar zaddy Righteousness89? Are you his disciple? I can be your sugar baby too kiss kiss
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Walebryth: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Called Wild animals for a reason

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bad news!!. Now I'm really getting scared of my dog
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Lawdis(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
swiz123:
I rushed into this thread thinking pocohantas ' Swiss crush have been eaten.

A heart felt condolences to the deceased and in advance to those who share in his madness.

The gods are responsible for this death, cos whom the gods want to kill, they curse with madness. What better way can madness be made manifest than rearing lions, hyenas and other dangerous animals.

......can't imagine the level of such madness

sombori is confused

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Something must surely kill a man
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by pmoye(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rough play, I totally agree.
Once a lion, always a lion.
RandomAfrican1:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53930125
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by wink2015(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Whitemen with adventure.

They just never know when things will go wrong.

Animals are not human.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by perdollar(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
I came to check if is Deen sneider or Richard Anderson
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by GamalNasser: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
This big cat ownership never end well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newborn Twin Pandas Cuddle Up To Their Mother In Adorable Snaps ( Pictures) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba / Big Python Killed Inside OSUSTECH In Ondo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.