Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,625 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? (1777 Views)

What Advice Would You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
State any advice you will like to give to anyone falling for you

Who knows that girl on Nairaland that is crushing on you might find it helpful or that dude will take the advice for himself and do the needful
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stand in love with me don't fall in love with me.E get y
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stop wasting your time. It will end in tears... For you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Stand in love with me don't fall in love with me.E get y

Lol
Why standing?
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:

Lol
I hope those crushing on you can see this and know not to waste their time

Stress is not good for the body
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by flyingpig: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
I've faced numerous betrayals by a past gf and several male friends at different points. The dating own had a serious catastrophic effect on my academics, so ocassionally I tend to show paranoia ( lack of trust and palpable fear ), and I can become very suspicious.

I wouldn't tell her this but I expect her to always re-assure me of her innocence when the paranoia sets in. Lol girl wey no love you go quit the relationship before it gets started, so that would be a test. But I'd definitely tell everyone this, as a warning.

But on my own part I'll try to regain confidence in dating and build trust so as not to be suspicious but make I no lie these daughters of eve are rarely trustworthy. Lol this is not me being paranoid, it's the truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you are interested in dating me, wait till after my studies (full stop) grin
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
flyingpig:
I've faced numerous betrayals by a past gf and several male friends at different points. The dating own had a serious catastrophic effect on my academics, so ocassionally I tend to show paranoia ( lack of trust and palpable fear ), and I can become very suspicious.

I wouldn't tell her this but I expect her to always re-assure me of her innocence when the paranoia sets in. Lol girl wey no love you go quit the relationship before it gets started, so that would be a test. But I'd definitely tell everyone this, as a warning.

But on my own part I'll try to regain confidence in dating and build trust so as not to be suspicious but make I no lie these daughters of eve are rarely trustworthy. Lol this is not me being paranoid, it's the truth.

Yeah
It's the truth

Sometimes when the one who love us knows exactly what we want, it tends to make relationship rosy

1 Like

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Durentt:
If you are interested in dating me, wait till after my studies (full stop) grin

Not bad

You na real nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by fati2001(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
stay cool!
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by ublight: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
i aint perfect, and i aint promising i will be.
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
State any advice you will like to give to anyone falling for you

Who knows that girl on Nairaland that is crushing on you might find it helpful or that dude will take the advice for himself and do the needful

The person will die of laughter, cuz i like to dey insult people jokingly.
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by pansophist(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
1. I will hold you responsible. Nothing like, " but I'm a woman", and those shaming tactics of " but real men do this".

2. Be feminine. I cant over emphasize this enough. Be submissive (not to be understood as tyranny or subordination), after all, you'll expect me to go check who's knocking the door at 2am, and be the first to take the bullet if unfortunate. Being submissive is non-negotiable. Dress nicely, talk calmly, be beautiful and carry yourself with grace. Just be feminine.

3. No feminism (not to be confused with egalitarianism). If you want to drag equality with me, then we wont even be in a relationship in the first place. Because if you're honest with yourself, you know relationship is not equal. See number two.

4. Be slim. If I cant carry you, I cant marry you. Being pot-bellied, peacock chin, etc is not plus-size, or "being curvy", "being thick", plum, chubby or whichever decorative words you choose to label it as. It is obesity. AS. SIMPLE. AS. THAT.

5. Have a good relationship with your parents, especially your father. It's important. I don't have the power to become a therapist as well as a partner. Having experienced the damage firsthand fatherlessness does to a child (In this case a woman), I ain't taking such risk.

6. It's okay to hold me responsible for your subsistence, but it is not okay to be a leech. I'm a traditional man, you are guaranteed the best life can offer, I will provide that, but you muse be traditional as well. If you're modern, the kind of Cardi B type, then no point. Go look for your own Offset.

7. Narcissism, arrogance, being high maintenance, delusional, and bringing only sex to the table, overvaluing yourself, and looking down on others is not virtuous. Showing up is not a contribution enough, but show up with something.

8. You must like adventure, travelling and have no aerophobia. Also, it's better if you're not a fulltime introvert, and can relate smoothly with people from different cultures and background.

9. Smoking, drinking, tattoos, profane diction, seductive dressing, twerking, piercing, party freak, being argumentative, combative, vengeful, vindictive and just generally being crass is a no-no. And I do not ask for what I can't give, I'm like this too.

10. Respect yourself.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
pcguru1:

The person will die of laughter, cuz i like to dey insult people jokingly.

It's nice
It makes relationship and marriages interesting when we joke and laugh about things not frown
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
pansophist:
1. I will hold you responsible. Nothing like, " but I'm a woman", and those shaming tactics of " but really men do this".

2. Be feminine. I cant over emphasize this enough. Be submissive (not to be understood as tyranny/subordination), nurturing, and respectful. Dress nicely, talk calmly, be beautiful and carry yourself with grace.

3. Not feminism (not to be confused with egalitarianism) in my house. If you want to drag equality with me, then we wont even be in a relationship in the first place.

4. Be slim. If I cant carry you, I cant marry you. Being obese is not plus size, or does sugary words to sugarcoat taking responsibility of your weight.

5. Have a good relationship with your parents, especially your father. Its important.

6. It's okay to expect hold me responsible for your subsistence, but its not okay to be a leech.

7. Narcissism, arrogance, being high maintenance, delusional, and bringing only sex to the table is not a contribution. And oh, I hate drama.

8. You must like adventure, travelling and have no aerophobia. Also, it's better if you're not an introvert, and can relate smoothly with people from different cultures and background.

9. Smoking, drinking, tattoos, profane diction, seductive dressing, and just generally being crass is a no no.

10. Respect yourself.

Wow
You are very picky o

But it's what you want

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Blackmoran(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
she should know that she is just a butty call, so she shouldn't get too emotional...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
I'm cold and unemotional. Beware cry
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Burgerlomo: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stop wasting your time because you choose the wrong choice. grin
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:
because of too many fakes female profile wink
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by OGWILLS123: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
1. Am a womanizer grin
just know that you are Not
the only one I will be fucking
Warn your fellow women
friends who will be coming to my
house becus my konji no the
hear stop grin
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by angelfallz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:

Why so pessimistic?
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by angelfallz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
pansophist:
1. I will hold you responsible. Nothing like, " but I'm a woman", and those shaming tactics of " but really men do this".

2. Be feminine. I cant over emphasize this enough. Be submissive (not to be understood as tyranny/subordination), nurturing, and respectful. Dress nicely, talk calmly, be beautiful and carry yourself with grace.

3. No feminism (not to be confused with egalitarianism) in my house. If you want to drag equality with me, then we wont even be in a relationship in the first place.

4. Be slim. If I cant carry you, I cant marry you. Being obese, pot-bellied, peacock chin, etc not plus size, "being curvy".

5. Have a good relationship with your parents, especially your father. It's important.

6. It's okay to hold me responsible for your subsistence, but it is not okay to be a leech.

7. Narcissism, arrogance, being high maintenance, delusional, and bringing only sex to the table is not virtuous. Showing up is not a contribution enough. And oh, I hate drama.

8. You must like adventure, travelling and have no aerophobia. Also, it's better if you're not a fulltime introvert, and can relate smoothly with people from different cultures and background.

9. Smoking, drinking, tattoos, profane diction, seductive dressing, and just generally being crass is a no-no.

10. Respect yourself.

Nice points
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Offpoint: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
No too much grammar and epistle like the guy above...

"Just have sense or we won't last a week*
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:

It's nice
It makes relationship and marriages interesting when we joke and laugh about things not frown

Exactly , companionship and friendship matters alot before love
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2020
pcguru1:

Exactly , companionship and friendship matters alot before love

100 percent
Love won't sustain the relationship or marrage for too long it's the time well spent, the jokes, laughter, plays and so on

Not that you have joke small joke, aunty have started cursing you

Or uncle has give you two slaps

Lol
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2020
stop wasting your time if you are not a virgin man,virgin men are so adorable,i won't stop or relent in my search for a virgin man

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
stop wasting your time if you are not a virgin man,virgin men are so adorable,i won't stop or relent in my search for a virgin man

Really?
Well it's your opinion and what you want
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:

Lol
What if he lies
It's not easy to know that about a man
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:

Lol What if he lies It's not easy to know that about a man
just seeing him,i will know
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:

Wow
Deep
Re: What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? by Bodlyspeaking(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
I hope that you find what you are looking for

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused. Need Advise! / UNIBEN Male Student Caught Wearing Ladies’ Underwear In Class[pics] / Ladies: Stop Telling Your New Date Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.