Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market (31060 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns At Night In Ugboha Wards In Esan South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by jrusky(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mraphel:
Have observed Edo politicians are campaigning unlike Ondo politicians.

Aketi and Jegede only relying on thugs in Ondo and this will only make APC and Aketi loose in Ondo

Edo politics best Ondo by far

Pls stop all these. Stop dragging people unecessary into what should not bother them in the first place. Try to grow up for once Ondo has nothing to do with Edo politics and we care about is apc must die in Edo that is where I'm standing and many too.

Pls face your front and allow us to focus on how that ugly short thing will be humilate with his stooge called pastor.
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Oduclemz: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mraphel:

Aketi and Jegede only relying on thugs in Ondo and this will only make APC and Aketi loose in Ondo

The Campaign Window has not started in ondo state. Olodo
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Danwakae(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
garfield1:

I don't see how obaseki will win...el rufai cannot help him.with wike leading the campaign,amechi cannot help him.he is isolated.you will easily get fresh fish in cross river than rivers

You haven't been following the political trend in Nigeria ...Who do think went to court to remove Oshomole while Obaseki was planning to defect to the PDP .. walahi, if the El-Rufai , Amaechi, Amosun, Okorocha group in the APC hadn't gone to court to remove Oshomole as chairman of APC , Pst Ize-Iyamu would have won easily ... They know that , that's why they went to court to remove Oshomole even when Obaseki has defected to the PDP... Amaechi, El-Rufai, Amosun , will help Obaseki by not allowing Oshomole to use federal might in Edo , which is the best bet for APC ...no zone is ready wait for another eight years for Pst Ize-Iyamu , when they can allow Obaseki for 4 years and that is really counting for Obaseki now... In Cross River ?, Wow, I just learnt something now, but I am presently in Edo north...

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by wellmax(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
millionboi2:
this one dey north dey shout APC

Na north be your problem?

E go shock you grin grin grin
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iya mumu go lose

They are just wasting their time

Grass root or plant root...
Na Edo state i dey.... Benin city to be precise.....

He go lose...
Funny enough most of una go dey comments as if say una dey the state.... You see that ovia north East and the whole of esan land...APC nor go get one single vote from those area
Na only thieves and the likes of kabaka them na im get ize Iyamu joy
how will the election look like in Benin?
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
garfield1:

He won't.he is more grassrooted
Was he uprooted when he lost the last time? shocked

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by kappGODSWILL(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iya mumu go lose

He go lose...
Funny enough most of una go dey comments as if say una dey the state.... You see that ovia north East and the whole of esan land...APC nor go get one single vote from those area
guy shut up ee,no b u dey comment now like say no be only one vote u get that day? That's even if u have a voters card. I'm edo and i also stay in benin to be precise,ize iyamu is the one to beat,grassroot doesn't matter abi.wait till semptember and repeat that statement

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by malakaimoscondo: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iya mumu go lose

He go lose...
Mr dey Edo state.. let let see how obaski go win.....
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Mraphel: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
tunderoc:
There's a timeframe for electioneering campaign, Edo's election holds Sept 19 so they're in the window time for campaign, Ondo's election won't hold till October so they can't campaign, even if they have to do it, the. It will underground kinda campaign. Don't always rush to post something you aren't � clear on biko
thanks
I didn't not know this

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by ThatFairGuy1: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iya mumu go lose

He go lose...
[/s]
Even Benin where you are is for POI. Obaseki will win Esan Land but the margin won't be much. Meanwhile Edo North still stand gidigba for POI. No dey use your area for Benin dey qualify the whole Edo State

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Miracle1991: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
millionboi2:
this one dey north dey shout APC
you dey upper iweka market dey shout PDP criminals.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by exquisitehair(f): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
In front of my shop grin
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Miracle1991: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
OVB123:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, does it concerned you? note: obaseki is 4+4 torgba.
4+4 is an APC sign. It was initiated by the great Buhari who became the first opposition candidate to beat a sitting president in a presidential race.
God bless Ize iyamu
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Daum: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nobodycan:
Oga u dae talk nonsense ,which Benin u dae ,take your time oooo,Forget get am ,Egor, ovia north and south and Edo north na APC get am ,even Esan land

As u put Esan land I just know say u don Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by okuta007: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Social distancing at its finest angry

May be I should join THE CORONAVIRUS IS A SCAM crew

hmmm bleaching cream don finish for market grin

demwant to use edo state money buy carol white
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by okuta007: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Daum:

I will bet my testicles

Alhaji Pastor Osagie Acid- Iyamu will not get 5,000 votes out of the 70,000 votes from Esan Land - you can take that to the bank!
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by bizzibodi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wetin sef!Make who his wife fine pass b governor of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by okuta007: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Benwallt:
The only thing I like in the APC camp is this woman. She too fine. I go flirt with her if I get the chance. If she catches the fever then Iyamu would kiss her bye bye.

if she catches the fever of your flirting, her husband should kiss her bye bye ?

your words not mine

and it comes with a curse

“WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER”

na you and God get case, no be me- continue to blow grammar on nairaland - you are cursed already !!!!
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Nobodycan: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Daum:

bone matter...till then ....nor forget to mention me when Election start ooo, cos I know say my people go vote For Ize iyamu

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Benwallt(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
okuta007:

i pity your life
how low can you sink as a man of no integrity
you are lusting over another man’s wife
in a public forum - ? don’t you fear God?

may the curse of adultery and the sin thereof be upon your head because you have committed
adultery already in your heart
bl oo dy re t a r d!
The magnitude of your stupity is worst than an itchy butthole. I haven't even done it. I am not even like that, I just appreciate the woman's beauty and a lowlife like you pour out this stinking rubbish. I won't even toast your girlfriend because I am not a party pooper. Get a life n stop being useless.
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by emilo2bad: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iya mumu go lose

He go lose...
my friend you mean he will not get one vote in Benin. STOP lying by 20 September I know you will be hiding
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by earnit3: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by kolade560: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mraphel:

keep on comparing.
Does ondo look like a State under the stranglehold of godfathers?
We have resisted that long ago.
We sent Tinubu back to his burrow.
Edo is just trying to do theirs.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Emmanuelolu1000: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dat's great.. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Baybii:
Na their usual format be this. To dey campaign for places way dem no dey ever go on a normal. Na only fools go believe this kind thing. I believe say my people don dey wiser than before.

DO NOT FALL FOR ANY POLITICIAN'S LIES, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. BE WISE. VOTE RIGHT.
God bless you 80% of people following them are uneducated jobless mofos.
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by OVB123: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nobodycan:
which Edo south...nor dae put mouth for wetin nor concern you.. Edo south will vote for Ize iyamu not because he joined APC whatsover
Why are mine wasting my time talking to you? you are truely a nobody.
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by newoffer: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Q
galuayan:
That is what is expected of an intending 1st lady
..... na so. Na UK used until it becomes refurbished

UK used laptops of all brands are readily available...
Re: Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market by Ategberoson(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2020
his wife is pretty, just like Peter Obi's, Ameachi's Amosun's wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Kayode Ogundamisi Blasting Atiku On TV Goes Viral. See Reactions / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Moji Christianah Adeyeye Appointed As NAFDAC Director-General By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.