Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Bbnaija: Erica Returns To Laycon After She Declared She Is Done With Him (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Erica Returns To Laycon After She Declared She Is Done With Him (video) (424 Views)

Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Not Attracted To Laycon, Calls Him A Liar / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Returns To Laycon After She Declared She Is Done With Him (video) by Revolva(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
We probably won’t get to see the end of Erica and Laycon on the season 4 of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show like we had thought.
Just days ago, Erica made us all think her relationship with Laycon has come to an end as she angrily stated that he is done being friends with him but yesterday we are saw something different.
Shortly after their Indomie noodles task, Erica was see all joyous as she played card games with Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3czoB_0HV8

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Like My Brother, Just Like You” – Nengi Reminds Ozo / BB Naija: 900 M×30 naira =27billion Naira / Too Rich, Too Poor – Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.