Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB (826 Views)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest / Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by Omotakins(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
On 31st of July, I tried making a withdrawal of 10k with my FCMB debit card on a Union bank ATM. I tried twice but was unsuccessful only to receive two debit alerts: one was 10k, while the other was 10,035 naira.

After calls to their customer care and a visit to a branch of FCMB, I received a reversal alert of 10k only on 6th of August. After realising they didn't reverse the other sum of 10,035 naira, I mailed and I got an automatic reply from them with a tracking number. I've called their customer care line severally since then, mailed again and visited their branch at Sagamu. It has been a plethora of promises to reverse within a 'short time'. THE 10,035 naira reversal not effected till now. I've equally mailed 'cpd@cbn.gov.ng' stating the tracking number. I've not gotten a viable and workable response from CBN till now apart from their usual automated response.

Someone told me he had a similar experience with FCMB in 2018 and it was never reversed. I can't forfeit that sum or any sum unjustifiably with any bank let alone FCMB. What do I do?
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by nellyelitz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
They will reverse it, but when did you mail the CBN pls?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by IamSalt: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
sending message to CBN is a waste of time, you go wait tire, them and NCC na toothless lion wey dey eat grass. If you have a twitter account, create a thread tagging CBN(make e no be as if you underlook them), FCCPC, your bank and the bank you made withdrawal from stating the amount affected, date of the transaction and place of withdrawal. In less than 48hrs, them go revert your money. FCCPC go make them begin send you DM asap.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by Omotakins(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
nellyelitz:
They will reverse it, but when did you mail the CBN pls?
last Sunday
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by Omotakins(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamSalt:
sending message to CBN is a waste of time, you go wait tire, them and NCC na toothless lion wey dey eat grass. If you have a twitter account, create a thread tagging CBN(make e no be as if you underlook them), FCCPC, your bank and the bank you made withdrawal from stating the amount affected, date of the transaction and place of withdrawal. In less than 48hrs, them go revert your money. FCCPC go make them begin send you DM asap.
I don't have a twitter account. I may have to open one because of this. Is there any other way besides this?
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by Omotakins(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamSalt:
I'm currently on their website
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by IamSalt: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Omotakins:
I don't have a twitter account. I may have to open one because of this. Is there any other way besides this?

you can also send emails to FCCPC
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by Omotakins(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
IamSalt:

you can also send emails to FCCPC
I did that last Thursday through FCCPC application which I downloaded. Thank you very much
Re: How Do I Resolve This Issue With FCMB by IamSalt: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Omotakins:
I did that last Thursday through FCCPC application which I downloaded. Thank you very much

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Agric and Real Estate Investment. / Want To Invest 2k / Make Momey Online Free Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.