Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (43907 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Gabe427: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
clout
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by obataokenwa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,have you been frustrated before?if yes,u are right,and if no,please mute.
Have been there before,u see everybody as your problem,I understands what she is going through ,if I can overcome it,she can.but Jude should be careful because the worst person to fight is somebody that has nothing to loose.
Bro, I've passed through furnace. But to be sincere with you, drug finished that girl up. Lots of them are in the same predicament looking for who to blame after messing up their destiny with drug and wayward life
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by frog12: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
this GOAT again with that DIRTY RUBBISH in her NOSE!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by teemy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
emkz:
May she find healing.

Many are not really equipped to deal with setbacks, heartbreak and failure; as not many are as strong as Symply Tacha (the way that girl was insulted/bastardized, not many gave her a chance). It may potentially alter the trajectory of their lives forever. Case in point is TeeBillz, who is over advertising his new relationship, probably to make Tiwa Savage jealous. And here is Cynthia Morgan ventilating on a live broadcast. Jude Okoye, be a bigger man and reach out to her. Try and find a common ground with her. At the end of the day, if anything happens to her, you won't forgive yourself and would have preferred to have done things differently.

We don't need to win all the time, we also need to let others "win" if it can make them happy.

Unfortunately at this stage, any form of help will make him look guilty. There is no guarantee that she won't turn around and post the bank payment and say "He has finally paid me part of what he owes me". She can approach the courts if she has a valid argument.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by ArchAnge1: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
She no call davido
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Abyima(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
She needs to see a therapist. Not all behaviours are voluntarily.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by ezechi24(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
lalawealthy:

Bros,have you been frustrated before?if yes,u are right,and if no,please mute.
Have been there before,u see everybody as your problem,I understands what she is going through ,if I can overcome it,she can.but Jude should be careful because the worst person to fight is somebody that has nothing to loose.

Oga relax...she no fit do pim
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Instagram will pay her or Instagram community will contribute money for her.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by optimistfeel(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Charmingrascal(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Her sickness don come back

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by arukwe123(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nairalanders go chook mouth for issue wey dem no know how e start
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Studio247: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
People blaming Cynthia should Also blame jude
I keep wondering why he is treating Music Artists that way

See how don jazzy is carrying his own
See olamide
See Davido
This Jude get wahala believe it or not he can not be right all the time.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by ikorodureporta: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
dis na like asking yr x for 4k money
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Missyajoke(f): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Drabeey:
Oh who is owing you? This girl will just rẹ-blow from all these controversies.

That Righteousness89 guy, I want to ask you to make life easier for us please. We didn't bargain to come here, so anytime you spill your words, remember not to preach that doom. What does it profit God to destroy what he laboured 7days to build. Preach don't spell doom.

That slowormir guy too.

I realized you don't show off as a yahoo boy anymore, nice for you guy. If you do, you'll be caught soon. Guy, you often call yourself a real niggarr, I bet you are not. Guy, real Niggarz no dey yarn dust. Dem no dey hide for phone background dey yarn opash.

Real Niggarz go show who dem be, hustle legitimately, at the end show off with one bottle of beer with full joy in their heart. No be real Niggarz dey use internet scam others. Dem know say life no balance but dem value their conscience.

Shalom

Drabeey was Here

Leave righteousness89 alone face front.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by naijaoloshoo(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
OLOSHO no get shame oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by sLentlover7778(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jude Okoye.

Abeg give this lady..

70k make she no disturb..

US again.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Blaze232(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
You lie lie girl... Won't u stop been stupid

GO AND HUSTLE YOUR OWN CASH AND LEAVE PSQUARE ALONE

AS IT OS, THEY HAVE THIER BEAUTIFUL WIVES TO THINK OF
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Matrix001(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
patara mai tayar da tsohon bashi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Matrix001(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Lexusgs430: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
She should just go to court........ And submit her contract and other relevant documents.....

IG is not a law court and would never be.......
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Fejimummy: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
someone should please tell this girl to stop smoking weed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by passiveincome01: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nicepoker(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Baloranking:
She's probably on drugs or something, some months back Jude dropped some legal documents is she just seeing it?

Abi as she call davido the number no go grin

Pray for Cynthia Morgan either she's depressed or on drugs.
Na that time davido change him number o.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jude must have fuked the life out of this girl and discarded her. Hence her bitterness.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by tobayonline: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kids Smartwatch
DM for price
https:///message/LNNUWVJD2U5ZL1
Or call 09059261767

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Slynation(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin jude is unbothered
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Cityboyy: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
This Jude seems like a troublesome person. He’s the reason we don’t have Psquare anymore
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Skmoda360(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
I believe that girl is finally mad and needs psychiatrist hospital
You mean the born again sister?

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Simi8(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
verminnel:
Cynthia boo calm down
Save 4 d raining days dem no dey hear..
Now na dem
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by yinkeys(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
I believe that girl is finally mad and needs psychiatrist hospital
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Ishilove: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2020
This one's career is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade's 1st Birthday, Julius Agwu, Peter Okoye Attend / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town / PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.