Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Anycast 12 Plus And Google Chromecast Which One Is The Best? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anycast 12 Plus And Google Chromecast Which One Is The Best? (172 Views)

Brand New Google Chromecast HD - 25k / Google Chromecast For Sale / Buy Google Chromecast Digital HDMI Streamer @ N6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anycast 12 Plus And Google Chromecast Which One Is The Best? by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am planning to buy the best out of this 2 devices Anycast 12 plus and Google Chromecast.
I have read many article as to regards the 2 devices but I need an advise from experienced people in the house. The 2 gadget seems good but I need the best out of the 2.
Can one cast with Google Chromecast without an internet connection? And if you don't mind you can add the screenshort of your own cast

Over to you!

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Power System In Benin By Ezilife / I Did This� / HP 430 @ 130k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.