Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) (3892 Views)

Twitter War: Kenya Vs Nigeria (photos) / Yoruba Names That Look Like English Words / Nigeria Vs Ghana; World Cup Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by tendyjohn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
angry
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Notatribalist(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
hahn:
Bitter truth

Other Africans have moved on in terms of infrastructural development.

Believe Nigerian is still the "giant of Africa" is mere delusion
Shut up.Ghana is the worst in Africa.I spent 7 years in Ghana and the country is too under develope..in Lagos alone you can't see bush,but few kilometers away from Presidential house bushes everywhere. Ask the people that lives in Ghana.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Notatribalist(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
hahn:
Bitter truth

Other Africans have moved on in terms of infrastructural development.

Believe Nigerian is still the "giant of Africa" is mere delusion
.Ghana is the worst in Africa.I spent 7 years in Ghana and the country is too under develope..in Lagos alone you can't see bush,but few kilometers away from Presidential house bushes everywhere. Ask the people that lives in Ghana.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Whitecoal711: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Trail
the 2026 World Cup got me
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Most of our politicians don't even know what is going on on twitter. It's left for we acclaimed lazy Nigerian youths to defend their woes up and down on social media while they keep stashing their accounts with looted funds.

Pity!

2 Likes

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by iObEy(m): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:
Shut up.Ghana is the worst in Africa.I spent 7 years in Ghana and the country is too under develope..in Lagos alone you can't see bush,but few kilometers away from Presidential house bushes everywhere. Ask the people that lives in Ghana.
So when is bush sign of underdevelopment?

1 Like

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:
Bush or no Bush there are other relevant areas this country has defeated Nigeria.
1.Value of currency is there. You can confirm from Google. Naira carries no weight at all.
2.Level of inflation is too high in Nigeria
3.High cost of living is the same.
2 and 3 and others like that stemmed from 1 which is one of the most important tools in comparing two nations.
Don't even defend Nigeria here. Just admit how our leaders have bastardized the economy.
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 28, 2020
iObEy:

So when is bush sign of underdevelopment?
Don't mind him. When #5000 = 74.62 Ghanaian Cedi
That alone is a food for thought for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Notatribalist(m): 4:18am On Aug 28, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Bush or no Bush there are other relevant areas this country has defeated Nigeria.
1.Value of currency is there. You can confirm from Google. Naira carries no weight at all.
2 and 3 and others like that stemmed from 1 which is one of the most important tools in comparing two nations.
Don't even defend Nigeria here. Just admit how our leaders have bastardized the economy.
lol..Well,you got it wrong..It's actually the other way round,you can ask anyone who has live in Ghana.. Life in Ghana is way too expensive. Most goods we consume here in Ghana are actually brought in from Nigeria at a cheap price and have them resell here at a very expensive price..
Talking about the currency, you also got this wrong.. The fact that their currency sound higher than naira is not by virtue of their economic stride..Infact,Ghana economy is a complete mess,if you don't work in Ghana you can die of hunger within a month...Now let me explain why the currency look higher than naira.. In 2007,the CEDI's was so poor that they had to remove 4 zeros from the currency, meaning The 10 CEDI's you see today is actually 100,000 CEDI's.. So in today market your 100 CEDI's is equivalent to 9000 naira, sound so good for CEDI's right?Now let's remove 3 zeros from naira just the same way zero where removed from CEDI's.. 100,CEDI's = 9,000- 000= 9 naira.. Don't forget we only took away 3 zeros from naira oh,not 4 zeros that Ghana removed from CEDI's oh..

So looking at the above explanation you will agree with me that CEDI's only sound powerful on paper,its doesn't reflect on the economy.. Today thing you buy here at the rate of like 100 CEDI's goes for less than 9000 naira in Nigeria.. So the purchasing power purity (PPP) in economy is what can be use to rate economy..
The area Ghana is doing better than Nigeria is the electricity. They have a very stable electricity, beside that no other area my brother.. I am just being honest with you here.

14 Likes

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 28, 2020
We DESERVE a whole lot of it.
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by heniford2: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2020
just because you hate Nigeria and the present Government should not make you compare Nigeria with ordinary Ghana common people is like comparing lagos with NYork city guys
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by MJBOLT: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2020
we don turn laughing stock of africa

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:
lol..Well,you got it wrong..It's actually the other way round,you can ask anyone who has live in Ghana.. Life in Ghana is way too expensive. Most goods we consume here in Ghana are actually brought in from Nigeria at a cheap price and have them resell here at a very expensive price..
Talking about the currency, you also got this wrong.. The fact that their currency sound higher than naira is not by virtue of their economic stride..Infact,Ghana economy is a complete mess,if you don't work in Ghana you can die of hunger within a month...Now let me explain why the currency look higher than naira.. In 2007,the CEDI's was so poor that they had to remove 4 zeros from the currency, meaning The 10 CEDI's you see today is actually 100,000 CEDI's.. So in today market your 100 CEDI's is equivalent to 9000 naira, sound so good for CEDI's right?Now let's remove 3 zeros from naira just the same way zero where removed from CEDI's.. 100,CEDI's = 9,000- 000= 9 naira.. Don't forget we only took away 3 zeros from naira oh,not 4 zeros that Ghana removed from CEDI's oh..

So looking at the above explanation you will agree with me that CEDI's only sound powerful on paper,its doesn't reflect on the economy.. Today thing you buy here at the rate of like 100 CEDI's goes for less than 9000 naira in Nigeria.. So the purchasing power purity (PPP) in economy is what can be use to rate economy..
The area Ghana is doing better than Nigeria is the electricity. They have a very stable electricity, beside that no other area my brother.. I am just being honest with you here.
Thanks I just returned from Wikipedia and I got exact digest you posted here.

2 Likes

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by hahn(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:

Pictures?
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Notatribalist(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Thanks I just returned from Wikipedia and I got exact digest you posted here.
you welcome my brother.
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by uptimum123(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2020
This is what most people do not know

Notatribalist:

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by jumper524(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Notatribalist:

well said.

1 Like

Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Notatribalist(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
jumper524:
well said.
Thanks.
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Our giantism begins and ends in population. The rest is ZERO.
Tell them my love
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by silibaba: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Reasons why nnamdi kanu is agitating.

Drop my pencil

Work outta trend.

Going back to my room, raggae music is all that i need right now.[qquote author=eniolaamos7 post=93301927]
[/quote]
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Kdon2: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Explorers:

Very deep!
Re: GhanaVsNigeria Twitter War: What 2026 World Cup Will Look Like In Nigeria (Pics) by Kdon2: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
tillaman:
they pick on Nigerians at every given opportunity
Same thing with Kenyans and South Africans
Naso Nigeria terrible reach

Na so abeg.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Keep To Your New Year Resolutions / Nigerian Defence Academy List Of Successful Candidates 2012 / 30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.