Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1343770 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 12:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2020
pweetygeek:
The Golden mail is here!!!

People of God, its PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats pweetygeek!!

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 12:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Damisho5:

Congratulations on your ppr. I Thank God for youRs, mine is coming soon. Please I want to join the Alberta WhatsApp group, pls Pls , I need ginger from my fellow ainp fam.
Thank you
My email is Thatgurldamy@gmail.com

Dami, please kindly edit your post. You don't need to quote the whole PPR story. Thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damisho5(f): 1:10am On Oct 20, 2020
sesan01:

Dami, please kindly edit your post. You don't need to quote the whole PPR story. Thank you smiley

Lool. My apologies.
I am new here and I am still figuring out how to use this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Please can someone help with an AOR group for October 2020. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aibisoye0: 4:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Hello fam,

Hope we are all keeping safe?
I have an issue? I am currently on a role that I started over 3 years ago. When I started the role I was called Human resource Officer then in a few month there was a change in the name to Human Resource Administrator same role duties not a promotion. In filling my EE profile I put my role as Human resource Administrator and claimed 3 years for it
Now my company wants to mention both Human resource Officer and Administrator and give dates on my letter. Can I edit this on my application and change it as on the letter or decline the ITA correct and wait for another draw?

Who has been in this boat before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by magd: 4:55am On Oct 20, 2020
What is important is the duties not the title. As long as they are same you fine. The first name was just a few months and the other is the current one. Just leave it as it is. All the best
Aibisoye0:
Hello fam,

Hope we are all keeping safe?
I have an issue? I am currently on a role that I started over 3 years ago. When I started the role I was called Human resource Officer then in a few month there was a change in the name to Human Resource Administrator same role duties not a promotion. In filling my EE profile I put my role as Human resource Administrator and claimed 3 years for it
Now my company wants to mention both Human resource Officer and Administrator and give dates on my letter. Can I edit this on my application and change it as on the letter or decline the ITA correct and wait for another draw?

Who has been in this boat before?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by markmp01: 5:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Congrats Congrats Congrats grin grin grin

safex:
The eagle has landed o.
To God be the glory.
Full gist coming when I'm able to breathe properly grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by markmp01: 5:15am On Oct 20, 2020
pweetygeek:

Timeline
FSW- OUTLAND
ALBERTA PNP (AINP)
NOC 1311
1st IELTS.....3 Mar 2018
2nd IELTS.....2 June 2018
EOR....... 7 July 2018
WES ECA ... 10 Dec 2018
CRS......438
1st profile ..10 Dec 2018
1st Profile ineligible..... 7 Aug 2019
2nd profile ..  7 Aug 2019
Alberta NOI.... 25 Sept 2019
Nomination..... 20 Nov 2019
CRS...... 1038
ITA......27 Nov 2019
AOR... 24 Jan 2020
MEP... 5 Feb 2020
BIL..... 5 Feb 2020
BMC .... 17 Feb 2020
PPR....  19 Oct 2020
Visa office ..... CIO Sydney NS
Family of me,myself and I

Wishing everybody on this journey safe landing.

Congratulations to you pweetygeek. LORD remember us!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by odafek: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Thanks a lot for your response. I sign the Visa letter but the E.A usually signs mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Damisho5:

Hello please how can I join the march aor group?
e-mail is on my Sig
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2020
pweetygeek:

I dived into the pool 10th December 2018.
The draw that followed was on 19th December 2018 and score was 439. Meanwhile, I was on 438, I was a bit pissed but hopeful thinking one of the next 3 draws will favor me so I moved on. The third draw in January 2019 was 438 but tie breaking rule no gree me, I was so burnt and livid. At that point I knew I needed to do something to up my points.

My profile became ineligible because I changed my noc from 1111 (which was even wrong for me) to 1311 in my work experience and didn’t change it in my main noc. I made the changes because this same God sent friend of mine Jessica told me to pick 1311 instead because some people got NOI from Alberta with that NOC. I was angry at first cos I just lost opportunity for tie breaking rule but I created another profile with 1311 not knowing God had a plan for me.

Alberta sent me Notification of interest 25th September, my tummy rumbled, in-fact that very Wednesday, I was studying when I said let me check my mails then boom, “you have a message on your profile” mail, I even thought it was all these job bank messages, I sha checked and I saw NOI sitting pretty, I threw the materials i was reading away and jubilated.

Throughout that month we had like 2 cases of refusal due to NOC mismatch on the PR Alberta whatsapp group, imagine after they had scaled through AINP, IRCC still said no, it was really sad and got everyone running to order GCMS notes etc, please look at your reference letters carefully and make sure your JD matches your NOC’s JD.

I just had to share a detailed PPR gist. A lot of these gists helped me carry on through the process, I hope mine will carry someone else on too.

PS: I don’t know if we still mark PPR scripts here, if we still do biko gimme better score o

Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing.

If Prof was here he would have given you 9.99/10 I'm sure.....

Ah Dec 2018/Jan 2019 CRS of 438/439......a golden era

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatManBee: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Btari: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Good morning guys hope we are all staying safe and a big congratulations to all PPR clinchers�

I'm having issues when I try to pay my application fees, I have tried deleting personal history and filling it back but it doesn't seem to be working also tried incognito mode still no luck. I'm using Access diamond Dom acc card.

Any advice regarding this will be appreciated.
Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Btari: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Good morning guys hope we are all staying safe and a big congratulations to all PPR clinchers shocked

I'm having issues when I try to pay my application fees, I have tried deleting personal history and filling it back but it doesn't seem to be working also tried incognito mode still no luck. I'm using Access diamond Dom acc card.

Any advice regarding this will be appreciated.
Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lollmaolol(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Congratulations!!

pweetygeek:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sam079: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Mamaroon:

The job description looks "brief" for a managerial role, in my opinion. Keep in mind these key 5 words for managerial NOCs: Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate. Always in the lead statement and duties. Managerial job descriptions need to show clearly say you be oga.

Thank you! If I'm only using this NOC to claim work experience points, can I get rejected for NOC mismatch?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MystiqueTaurus(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone. Please I need a quick clarification. In recent times, does WES positively evaluate ACCA when the person got exemptions for F1 to F9? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2020
sam079:

Thank you! If I'm only using this NOC to claim work experience points, can I get rejected for NOC mismatch?

If you are using the NOC staring with 0 to claim work experience, the JD needs to show that you are in charge, that you're the boss....that you "plan, direct, organise control" the affairs of a unit, team or organisation.

I don't really see that from what you posted....but that's just a personal view. NOC is subjective subject!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sam079: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Mamaroon:

If you are using the NOC staring with 0 to claim work experience, the JD needs to show that you are in charge, that you're the boss....that you "plan, direct, organise control" the affairs of a unit, team or organisation.

I don't really see that from what you posted....but that's just a personal view. NOC is subjective subject!

Okay. I was managing a team and I didn't find any other NOC to match the duties listed, that was the closest NOC. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2020
sam079:

Okay. I was managing a team and I didn't find any other NOC to match the duties listed, that was the closest NOC. Thanks!

Ok.

A simple way to see how well your JD matches your NOC is to label the NOC from 1 to 10 and beside each item of your JD put the number that you think corrsponds. That way you can clearly see what matches or what is missing. Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emmatrack(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Wow! Your story is so inspiring. Congrats to you and yours. All the best in your new home.

pweetygeek:

My watch has finally ended in praise!!!

PS: I don’t know if we still mark PPR scripts here, if we still do biko gimme better score o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kceewhyte(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Thanks
ShoeShineGuy:

cheesy My brother/sister, by being able to type and post to ask this kind of question, you've begun the process already. The next step is to scroll up now and select page 1 of this thread, then "jack am" over and over again because all you need to know for now and even later, trust me, is on that page 1. @Mamaroon has done enough 'justice' to that page updating it, pls don't let her efforts go to waste.
Thank you and all the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sam079: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Mamaroon:

Ok.

A simple way to see how well your JD matches your NOC is to label the NOC from 1 to 10 and beside each item of your JD put the number that you think corrsponds. That way you can clearly see what matches or what is missing. Goodluck!

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who got ITA this month and ppr.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pwinkle1(f): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Na wa oh! The tension. We are waiting sha grin
safex:

So here's my timeline:

WES registration – May 1, 2018
WES report – Feb. 4, 2019
First IELTS – Feb. 9, 2019 – LRWS 7.0 7.5 6.0 7.5 (MOD)
Second IELTS – May 11, 2019 – LRWS 8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5 (MOD)
Third IELTS – June 1, 2019 – LRWS 7.5 8.0 7.0 7.0 (MOD)
Fourth IELTS – July 6, 2019 – LRWS 9.0 7.5 7.0 7.0 (BC)
CRS (pre OINP) – 449
Primary NOC – 1111
Secondary NOC – 1122
OINP NOI – Aug. 15, 2019
OINP Submitted – Sept. 27, 2019
OINP Nomination – Jan. 10, 2020
ITA – Jan. 21, 2020
Medicals – Jan. 22, 2020
AOR – Jan. 26, 2020
MEP/BIL – Feb. 11, 2020
Biometrics – Feb. 12, 2020
Full gist still coming; stay tuned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
pweetygeek:

Timeline
FSW- OUTLAND
ALBERTA PNP (AINP)
NOC 1311
1st IELTS.....3 Mar 2018
2nd IELTS.....2 June 2018
EOR....... 7 July 2018
WES ECA ... 10 Dec 2018
CRS......438
1st profile ..10 Dec 2018
1st Profile ineligible..... 7 Aug 2019
2nd profile ..  7 Aug 2019
Alberta NOI.... 25 Sept 2019
Nomination..... 20 Nov 2019
CRS...... 1038
ITA......27 Nov 2019
AOR... 24 Jan 2020
MEP... 5 Feb 2020
BIL..... 5 Feb 2020
BMC .... 17 Feb 2020
PPR....  19 Oct 2020
Visa office ..... CIO Sydney NS
Family of me,myself and I
My watch has finally ended in praise!!!

PS:

This was a very refreshing read.

Thank God you were patient and persistent.
It's also good to celebrate the small wins o
Even my own WES that status changed from awaiting verification to in progress few days ago got me feeling fly and happy.

May God bless you oo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kiari: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rhuth:

This was a very refreshing read.
Can you edit your post, u dont have to quote everything....Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lekkilawyer: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello guys, Please my AOR is 5th February 2020. I have passed medicals and completed Biometrics since February 2020. I generated a webform and got a generic response that my application is still processing.

Please can someone help me with information on when I could get my PPR or any whatsapp group link for AOR February 2020?

My email is Scopes93@gmail.com

I applied for GCMS some days ago and i am still waiting.

Any encouraging info?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
kiari:

Can you edit your post, u dont have to quote everything....Thank you
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmaesty(f): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone cheesy

I am new to the canada hustle but I have read the first 30 pages of this thread.

I am currently in my mid 20s with a BSc and planning to use my CIPM as my 2nd degree. I also have 3 years of work experience (NYSC included)

My target score in IELTS is 8,8,7,7 in LSWR and I also want to take TEF Canada to boost my score.

Would you advise I take the French exam first before IELTS? I am also worried about processing my transcript because it takes like 3-6 months in my school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PwityMiwa: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please All,

I already booked my Biometrics for tomorrow, but they just declared curfew in Lagos, Abeg what can i do, have called and sent mails to VFS no response?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.