Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358390 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Goodmorning lovelies, please can one update his profile with the online result from BC while waiting for the TRF? If I get ITA before getting the TRF, can I still update it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Datevilme: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Hello people, please who has made payment recently for processing fee, rprf and biometric?
With the bank limits in place, how were you able to make payment?
What's the best option?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
I hope one of you has ECA. It is usually advisable to have your ECA before writing ielts. Reason is that if you pass your ielts and ECA isn't done, Your IELTS would be moving to expiry. IELTS expiry is just 2 years as opposed to ECA which is 5 in many cases and ECA takes time esp IQAS. All the best.

elohim24:
Chai... took my wife to Abuja idp centre now and I can count at least 12,000 people for the test grin grin grin.... I guessed the ... please who has succefully evaluated LLB with IQAS post covid? I need to reevaluate my wife's LLB in case she might be the primary applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
Goodmorning lovelies, please can one update his profile with the online result from BC while waiting for the TRF? If I get ITA before getting the TRF, can I still update it?
Please do if you can guess the report number. I missed out on the October 14 draw waiting for the TRF report from BC. Got the report on October 14 but on my way home a friend called to tell me about the draw that had just been done. I missed it by a few hours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2020
I think this can be solved using a domicilary account.

Datevilme:
Hello people, please who has made payment recently for processing fee, rprf and biometric?
What's the best option?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2020
bekayy:
I hope one of you has ECA. It is usually advisable to have your ECA before writing ielts. Reason is that if you pass your ielts and ECA isn't done, Your IELTS would be moving to expiry. IELTS expiry is just 2 years as opposed to ECA which is 5 in many cases and ECA takes time esp IQAS. All the best.

We both have ECA ready... I have master's while she's a lawyer and we evaluated with Wes which gave her 2 certificates as against professional degree she would have gotten with IQAS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Defjamb:

I don’t think it would work becos IRCC will request for pay slip and bank statement for those periods. Letter won’t cover it. I’ll advise you to use the current one and build up at least a year of experience.
okay thank you so much for the feedback. Please whom do we address the letter of proof of work experience to, I mean the address. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
bekayy:
Debbie hello. After how long please did this change occur. I asked an initial question. You no answer me.

I apologize for not responding, I didn’t see any mention notification.
My profile changed to in line for processing on the 16th October and no update till yesterday when it changed to final review.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hevbi: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2020
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
hevbi:
good evening house, please NOC GURUS in the house , Kindly confirm if iam on point below and advise

Position: Cash & Teller Services Supervisor (APRIL 2014- APRIL 2018) IN A BANK
NOC 1212
• Cash management and vault custodian.
• Review and authorise financial entries (Deposit/fund transfer and withdrawal).
• Co-ordinate the schedule of tellers and responsible for the overall performance on the job
• Arrange for tellers to attend job related trainings on sales and product knowledge, conduct sessions (EMS) as organized by the bank
• Review and check for correctness of work done, supervise activities and ensuring that they are done in line with policy
• Escalate customer issue and complaint, log on CRM to track case until the issue is resolved
• Request and take inventory of supplies used by the unit stamps, tokens, bankers’ cheques, etc.
• Engage customer to resolve their problem and to cross sell products

POSITION :Deputy Branch Service manager APRIL 2018 - DATE ( THE SAME BANK)
NOC 6314 OR NOC 0122
ii Communicating the goals of the unit to tellers, supervise and ensure alignment of the unit’s activities with the bank’s business objectives.
I Supervising tellers and Funds Transfer Officers and Customer Service Officers to ensure delivery of superior service.
II Accessing the vault, ensuring correct cash balance in the vault and effective administration of vault in terms of adequacy and security of cash.
III Supervising cash sorting and cash management services and ensuring that customers are attended to promptly.
IV Ensuring maximum uptime of the branch ATM by loading machine with fit notes and regularly monitoring the cash levels as well as general functionality of the machine
V Reconciliation of the bank automated teller machines(ATM) and proofing of the branch general ledgers
VI Oversee preparation of monthly financial and branch progress reports
• Ensure immediate resolution of ATM challenges during on and off work hours.
• Planning and execution of cash transfers between branches, cash center.

please gurus advise

���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2020
How can I guess the report number
abnot:

Please do if you can guess the report number. I missed out on the October 14 draw waiting for the TRF report from BC. Got the report on October 14 but on my way home a friend called to tell me about the draw that had just been done. I missed it by a few hours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2020
I'm still on final review. That's great news, your ECA should be out in a few weeks hopefully.
Debbieeeeeee:

Hi Naomi have you gotten your eca now ? Mine moved from in line for processing to final review this evening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rotile247(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Datevilme:
What's the best option?
Thanks.
I used UBA Dollar prepaid Africard, fund it buy buying dollars from black market. You can request for dollar card from your bank, fund it and increase daily transaction limit to 5k usd

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2020
If you want to use IQAS, start the process now.
They are currently overwhelmed with applications and have given a 15 minutes window daily for every one who wants to apply. Only few people manage to make payment before this window closes.That said, considering the above, I can't say how fast her evaluation would be.
elohim24:
please who has succefully evaluated LLB with IQAS post covid? I need to reevaluate my wife's LLB in case she might be the primary applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ahmedshehu: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning house! Please I have a question, My employer has agreed to give me a reference letter but they said they can't include my duties on it. I want to get the duties from my supervisor either via company email or on a plain letter signed, please which of the two options is better?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Naaomi:
I'm still on final review. That's great news, your ECA should be out in a few weeks hopefully.
I read 7-9 days somewhere , I just hope it’s so because this people can be funny

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Chukwuemekatehi:
How can I guess the report number

I'll look for it and send it. But there are also two dates you'll need (test date and report date).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Datevilme:
What's the best option?
Thanks.
buy dollar from aboki and credit your domiciliary account . Then pay with the dollar card

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2020
hevbi:
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
hope it isn't copied word for word sir\ma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by COPR2020: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2020
confidential20:
Hello gurus in the house, please I have a question. The last place I worked for up to two years, I can't get a proof of work experience from them. My work experience is supposed to be 3 years plus by December. So I contacted my current employer whom I have been working with for barely 6 months. It's a military agency, they agreed to give me Proof of work experience to cover for my last place of work but they're not willing to state the months I spent there and as well salary paid. They just want to give a letter that I am working there. What do you suggest I do in order to have this almost 2 years plus count for me as I would not want to do anything that will be seen as misinterpretation. Thank you
This is not an issue. Get an evidence of their refusal to give a reference ketter(mail correspondence)
Have a former colleague write it for you on plain paper with his or her ID card and contact details attached(if possible, notarize the RL)
Attach evidence of salary paid by the coy(SOA or payslips)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2020
ahmedshehu:
Good morning house! Please I have a question, My employer has agreed to give me a reference letter but they said they can't include my duties on it. I want to get the duties from my supervisor either via company email or on a plain letter signed, please which of the two options is better?
letterhead should be better
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Datevilme:
What's the best option?
Thanks.
Or use Barter virtual dollar card

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dante02(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2020
You counted 12k people in a location uncle. Pls take it easy on us. You can motivate people, that’s fine but there’s no need for exaggeration.

elohim24:
Chai... took my wife to Abuja idp centre now and I can count at least 12,000 people for the test grin grin grin.... I guessed the cancellation of last week test contributed to this crowd. In any case, more people are writing the test now as Nigeria situation is becoming more hopeless, if you're still thinking whether you should start or not, now is the time to kick start the process.. but the draw that was not held hit me sha, I'm at 442 at the moment and wifey will shoot it to 462 in 2 weeks time.... I was hoping to write and max out 2 other components to be at 468 before my b'day on 8th December. Make I chill sha and see if 468 will be enough to get ITA before December 8 if not wifey must max out so that she will be the PA. This people dey make money ooo, imagine 75k per head... please who has succefully evaluated LLB with IQAS post covid? I need to reevaluate my wife's LLB in case she might be the primary applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Okay bro
abnot:

I'll look for it and send it. But there are also two dates you'll need (test date and report date).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Dante02:
You counted 12k people in a location uncle. Pls take it easy on us. You can motivate people, that’s fine but there’s no need for exaggeration.

The emoticons after 12k should tell you I was exaggerating

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2020
��Aduvie, Jahi?
elohim24:
Chai... took my wife to Abuja idp centre now and I can count at least 12,000 people for the test grin grin grin.... I guessed the cancellation of last week test contributed to this crowd. In any case, more people are writing the test now as Nigeria situation is becoming more hopeless, if you're still thinking whether you should start or not, now is the time to kick start the process.. but the draw that was not held hit me sha, I'm at 442 at the moment and wifey will shoot it to 462 in 2 weeks time.... I was hoping to write and max out 2 other components to be at 468 before my b'day on 8th December. Make I chill sha and see if 468 will be enough to get ITA before December 8 if not wifey must max out so that she will be the PA. This people dey make money ooo, imagine 75k per head... please who has succefully evaluated LLB with IQAS post covid? I need to reevaluate my wife's LLB in case she might be the primary applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chigojude: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Hi fellow migrants-in-process, Greetings. I just started the EE hustle and wish to ask a question. for the WES certificate evaluation, do I evaluate all my degrees (BSc and Masters) or just my latest degree (Masters)? I'll appreciate a speedy reply. thanks, guys.

May God favour our hustle, see you soon in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Chigojude:
Hi fellow migrants-in-process, Greetings. I just started the EE hustle and wish to ask a question. for the WES certificate evaluation, do I evaluate all my degrees (BSc and Masters) or just my latest degree (Masters)? I'll appreciate a speedy reply. thanks, guys.

May God favour our hustle, see you soon in Canada.
Highest degree only

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning fellow intending immigrants. Please this is very urgent. Whom do we address the letter of work experience to. I mean address not salutation. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by khadijat2015: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Can somebody pls help with this particular question.... I'm also in this situation
Datevilme:
What's the best option?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by khadijat2015: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Thanks
rotile247:

I used UBA Dollar prepaid Africard, fund it buy buying dollars from black market. You can request for dollar card from your bank, fund it and increase daily transaction limit to 5k usd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beckycute1: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Don't do this, it is misrepresentation and if you are caught, it will result to a ban.
I want to assume you were issued employment letter and a contract prior to joining the organization. You could use that, your payslips, bank statement highlighting the payments and include the copy of the mail requesting for a letter and the refusal mail. Write a proper cover letter detailing all this and I'm sure you will be fine.
confidential20:
Hello gurus in the house, please I have a question. The last place I worked for up to two years, I can't get a proof of work experience from them. My work experience is supposed to be 3 years plus by December. So I contacted my current employer whom I have been working with for barely 6 months. It's a military agency, they agreed to give me Proof of work experience to cover for my last place of work but they're not willing to state the months I spent there and as well salary paid. They just want to give a letter that I am working there. What do you suggest I do in order to have this almost 2 years plus count for me as I would not want to do anything that will be seen as misinterpretation. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.