Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358198 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jesudarasimi202:
Its PPR guys!!!

Truth be told, our documents and papers were not perfect...
Infact, during medicals, my BP was high!
But God did it!!!
AOR: FEB. 2020
PPR: NOVEMBER 17, 2020
AVO!

Olorun MFM... Olorun Olukoya. Olorun Hallelujah Challenge. I'm grateful!!!

congratulations....

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
The year isn't over yet....more goodnews will pour in

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CaptainAfrica: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
MissMa01:
The year isn't over yet....more goodnews will pour in

It’s not over until we win.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by djkmz: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello people..

Someone suggested a gift deed of a landed property like a house, duly valued and using the Certificate of occupancy, transferred to the applicant and notarized.

Can it be used successfully as a proof of fund..?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jbelieve: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please do we have a draw today or when is the next draw

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jbelieve:
Please do we have a draw today or when is the next draw

I am expecting one today or tomorrow since the last one was 2 weeks back! Fingers crossed!

My prediction ? 473 (+-2) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
djkmz:
Hello people..

Someone suggested a gift deed of a landed property like a house, duly valued and using the Certificate of occupancy, transferred to the applicant and notarized.

Can it be used successfully as a proof of fund..?

I don't think so.....see here and below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tactful:
Hello All. Please I have a question. Although, I am currently working and claiming 3 years experience. Can I still get 90% pof as a gift deed from my parent or sibling regardless of how much I earn.

I just want to be really sure it wont be a problem.

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tactful(f): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thanks

phabulous88:

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yemblaze(f): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
It is well. Been a minute grin

Prettiepearlz:

To everyone: Funny how this thread has gone into the hands of wrong advisers. Miss the days of Tospmamen Joo2018 Newmum0615, Adunnee, LadyMarshall, Yemblaze, Ifeoma77, etrange, the two prominent people known for marking PPR scripts and a host of others whom I can't remember their moniker. I am sorry but SOME set of advisers on here seems angry at the world for something I don't understand and if you pay attention you can be discouraged. Someone seeks for solution, they know they don't have a solution,they will quote and write epistles blaming and blaming. The thread is no longer enticing to visit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phatjay007(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
@abuja2canada please I just sent you a PM. I need to your urgent advice with my transcript. kindly respond! Thank you...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phatjay007(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thank you so much, just seeing this. I am still learning how to navigate on this Nairaland
ednut1:
there is only one pnp that you can apply directly which is SINP. The rest chose from pool or requires job offer. Google pnp tracker
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
KlausMike:

I am expecting one today or tomorrow since the last one was 2 weeks back! Fingers crossed!

My prediction ? 473 (+-2) cheesy
That’s very generous . I’m expecting a 475 if a draw is held today .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rutee1: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please is there any whatsapp group for Nov ITA/AOR...I'd like to join please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lexy123: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Maplef post=96132379]Na so PPR dey sweet? The joy after the long wait….

AVO I great you ohhh…….

AOR – 21st March 2019
1st Medical – passed in May 2019
The waiting begins …

• Ordered 1 GCSM Note in October. Eligibility review required. Others not started.

Jan 2020 medical expired
Retook medicals in March 2020 before Covid 19 lockdown. Ordered GCMS in July and noticed medicals yet to be uploaded while other parameters had been passed. Next step was passport request and medical confirmation.
/quote]

Hi Maplef sent a connection message to you. I'd like to know how you'd be submitting your passport at the lagos vfs. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blittech: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Can you still request for a remark on the exam? If yes, kindly request for a remark on the one with 7 points if it is speaking or writing.
Its L9, S8 , R 7.5 and Writing 7.i actually got a 6.5 and requested a remark that took it to 7.it was the norm here in SA to get 6.5 in writing but they have adjusted now...I had to write an email to BC to explain the reason everyone gets 6.5 in the past 2 years.they replied by asking me to apply for a remark.Thanks for your suggestion. I guess 466 is not a good score anymore with the French announcement.just hopping for the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blittech: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for the reply.Its not advisable to travel out of SA now.A colleague of mine travelled since March and has not been able to come back since then.I think the French announcement has changed the dynamics of things anyway.i will restrategize and hope for the best
Allegory:

Retaking ielts would have been your best option. Do that as soon as you can. What's stoppig you from traveling to take the exam, government regulations? Sounds like you live in Australia because I don't know many other countries that still have such strict regulations. You still have a few months before February to figure out where and when to take the exam, for now just keep practising all sections so that you'll max out when you finally get the chance. Who knows, the scores might even come down before then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lexy123: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hi Miolad, please have you been able to send your passport for stamping? I have a few questions about the process. I sent a connection request pls check. Thanks

miolad20:
Whew... I got banned by NL's antispambot when trying to post my long PPR story here yesterday morning.

PS. I'm looking for anyone who recently sent passports to VFS Accra or Lagos for stamping please. I have some questions. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by franby: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Urgent please !!!

Good afternoon family, Please who has a Canada Medical date booked with iom abuja this month, prefarably this week and he/she no longer wants to use it?

Please help me.... Thank you .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emerald86: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, good afternoon. how does it look like if one wants to claim work experience of 3 years with salaries paid in cash? NB: There's employment & reference letter. Company doesn't have online visibility.

Also are we expecting SINP draw soonest?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by r4blessing: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
No for a prepaid dollar account you don't need to have an account with the bank, be it Naira or dorm account. Just go to any of their branch and get the card same day.
Queenmaker:

Hello. Please what do I need to present at the bank to get the dollar card? Must I have a domiciliary account with them?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
blittech:
Thanks for the reply.Its not advisable to travel out of SA now.A colleague of mine travelled since March and has not been able to come back since then.I think the French announcement has changed the dynamics of things anyway.i will restrategize and hope for the best
If you can get your R to 8 and W to 7.5 it’ll add a few more points to 466

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EloquentE: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please I'm new here. I'll like to inquire from anyone that has gone through Ontario PNP before if I need to do any medicals for the application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by franby: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
franby:
Urgent please !!!

Good afternoon family, Please who has a Canada Medical date booked with iom abuja this month, prefarably this week and he/she no longer wants to use it?

Please help me.... Thank you .

Please its urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ebuncrown:
Dear Lawyers,

CES evaluated my LLB as a PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

So I started my evaluation January 2020 because IQAS was on a break and I don’t have a masters. I called CES to ask how they evaluate LLB and I wasn’t given any conclusive answer and was asked to make my application. I decided to go with CES since WES and LLB are enemies.

Congrats on this success. My friend is waiting still for CES but he has started WES evaluation as backup.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayo4eva: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
alteco007:
Got the PPR mail. I've been a silent follower of this thread and can’t help but share my story too. Only God can repay everyone contributing to make this thread an invaluable one. I just recommend this thread to anyone that asks me about EE.

Timeline
IELTS: LRWS – 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7
ECA: ICES BSC
Score: 1035
ITA: 30th October 2019
AOR: 8th November 2019
MEP/BIL: 27th November 2019
PPR: 16th November 2020
VO: Nova Scotia
Single Applicant.

Congratulations!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yemmyjimmy: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
alteco007:
Got the PPR mail. I've been a silent follower of this thread and can’t help but share my story too. Only God can repay everyone contributing to make this thread an invaluable one. I just recommend this thread to anyone that asks me about EE.

Timeline
IELTS: LRWS – 8.5, 8.5, 7, 7
ECA: ICES BSC
Score: 1035
ITA: 30th October 2019
AOR: 8th November 2019
MEP/BIL: 27th November 2019
PPR: 16th November 2020
VO: Nova Scotia
Single Applicant.

Congratulations to you. Your story is so similar to mine.
Same ITA date in October, PNP(Ontario) was Aug till September. AOR was Nov 12 but I got my PPR in october.
Will still bring my story to Nairaland once I balance.
It will end in praise for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
sam079:

Go back and insist. I got mine in the required format from the branch on Ademola Adetokunbo street in VI.

sam079 thanks for encouraging me to insist for the IRCC specifications of bank reference letter. I finally got it today from GTBank after so much hassle. The manager who happens to be my account officer was unwilling to get the letter done. For two weeks I was on him but he was still nonchalant. I had to involve the Head of Operations and complained bitterly yesterday. Brethren lo and behold I got the letter today. So please if your banking with Gt insist and follow up, they'll eventually give it to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MapleLand2021: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello Fam,
Please under study and language when filling express entry form
Am I just to only put the details of all studies (in this case masters and Neco)verified by wes for spouse,

Or am I to put all including first degree?

Or just the masters study details alone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DupsyK: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please which body is the best for ECA Nurses ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tactful:
Thanks

You’re welcome.
Make sure the gift deed is well formatted. See sample format below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/124#46058842

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please someone should guide me. Since my bank's reference letter contains info on my fixed deposit, it's unnecessary to get any extra document on the fixed deposit right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: Kcenyimbk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.