Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1343980 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good day all,

Please help with the 2 questions below;

(1) I already got ITA and I have started documents gathering but my EE profile would expire on the 18th of December, 2020 and I plan on submitting my application few days after 18th of December, 2020. Hope my EE profile won't expire before I am able to submit?

(2) Also, the Banks I have been to insist I must open a DOM account to get a Dollar Card. Anyone who has been able to pay the app and other fees without opening a DOM account or by other means should help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
parbz:
Good day all,

Please help with the 2 questions below;

(1) I already got ITA and I have started documents gathering but my EE profile would expire on the 18th of December, 2020 and I plan on submitting my application few days after 18th of December, 2020. Hope my EE profile won't expire before I am able to submit?

(2) Also, the Banks I have been to insist I must open a DOM account to get a Dollar Card. Anyone who has been able to pay the app and other fees without opening a DOM account or by other means should help me out.

Thanks in advance.

1. If you submit after your ITA expires, means it has expired. Hence you cant submit any application again. You would have to re-apply, enter the pool and get another ITA. Why do you plan on submitting late? Money issues or you are having issues with getting some documents?

2. Either get someone who has a DOM account to help you pay or get someone you trust in canada or US to help with the transaction. You will have to convert to US dollars if you are using a DOM account or a US debit card and that would cost you extra money
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Esmeob: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
harffie:
Good morning everyone, please anyone with a contact to help process transcript at University of Lagos should please assist.
I need to speak with someone there urgently

Please I am currently an undergraduate in Unilag but I want to change to a university abroad. To do this, I need all my past school records from Unilag including diploma.
Please who knows how to go about this
I tried to apply for my student transcript pending when I'll be able to apply for the official one but even after payment it keeps saying "no approved result" or "no transcript found"

Please who knows how to go about this because I'm loosing time fast and I don't know what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
phabulous88:

IELTS General Training is what you need

Thanksss!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jacknn:

Thanksss!!!

Please who knows where I can get a very recent ielts general questions..pls lemmi start preparing ASAp..biko and how best I can approach it to max out. Is it youtube. Just about ani link anithibg I can do.please I need materials and advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thank you for the response.
I would submit before my ITA expires. I just want to be sure my EE profile won't expire while ITA period is still valid. Late submission is due to a specific document.
Thanks.
Ikepooni:

1. If you submit after your ITA expires, means it has expired. Hence you cant submit any application again. You would have to re-apply, enter the pool and get another ITA. Why do you plan on submitting late? Money issues or you are having issues with getting some documents?

2. Either get someone who has a DOM account to help you pay or get someone you trust in canada or US to help with the transaction. You will have to convert to US dollars if you are using a DOM account or a US debit card and that would cost you extra money
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
parbz:
I would submit before my ITA expires. I just want to be sure my EE profile won't expire while ITA period is still valid. Late submission is due to a specific document.
Thanks.
EE profile does not expire when you have an ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
parbz:
Thanks.

Your EE profile won’t expire. But I can’t say the same for if your ITA expires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Please have anyone here used a joint account for pof?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Esmeob:

Please I am currently an undergraduate in Unilag but I want to change to a university abroad. To do this, I need all my past school records from Unilag including diploma.
Please who knows how to go about this
I tried to apply for my student transcript pending when I'll be able to apply for the official one but even after payment it keeps saying "no approved result" or "no transcript found"

Please who knows how to go about this because I'm loosing time fast and I don't know what to do.
why dont you try going to the Senate building to find out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
parbz:
Good day all,

Thanks in advance.

Barter virtual dollar card by Flutterwave
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cheerfulmum:
Please have anyone here used a joint account for pof?
If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

make una dey read IRCC website na sigh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MapleLand2021: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Super Congrats
magd:
It's PPR. Aor Feb 23 2020. PPR 19 Nov, VO Sydney. This forum has really been helpful, got all my information during the process from here. God has finally done it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Apiness111: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good day all. Please is there any lawyer in already in the pools? My NOC is 4112 for Lawyers and Notaries. Please can someone give suggestions on my reference letter? I'm not certain that my responsibilities will are solid enough. Thanks everyone. Here is the letter below.

Job Title: Lawyer/Associate
Start Date:
End Date:
Nature of Employment:
Number of Work Hours/Week:
Salary:

Responsibilities/Duties

• Research and drafting of legal opinions and issues.
• Representation of litigants at the Magistrate Court, High Court and Appeal Courts.
• Drafting and review of contact agreements, commercial documents and real estate documents.
• Administration and management of clients’ case files and other documents.
• Advice clients on their legal standing and rights in various matters.
• Represent clients at mediation and arbitration meetings.

Yours faithfully,

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by r4blessing: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
parbz:
Good day all,

Thanks in advance.
zenith bank. U can can get a dollar prepaid card without opening a dorm account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
No vex bros. I actually saw this but my dilemma is that I don't want in a case they will start demanding for individual statement of account hence I asked for someone who has used. Our money together is not enough.

Kekereekun123:
If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

make una dey read IRCC website na sigh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good Day all, its been a While.. I have a question,
How does one Factor in Educational Strike when applying. for instance do i state my degree as how long its supposed to be or How long it actually took?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adaaso: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
I experienced strike in school but my certificate was backdated by the school,check if that applies to you, if not I think just factor in the extra years as part of schooling years
Kendrix69:
Good Day all, its been a While.. I have a question,
How does one Factor in Educational Strike when applying. for instance do i state my degree as how long its supposed to be or How long it actually took?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okay. Thanks so much.
Kekereekun123:
EE profile does not expire when you have an ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okay. Thanks so much. I appreciate. Bless.
Ikepooni:

Your EE profile won’t expire. But I can’t say the same for if your ITA expires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Noted. Thanks so much.
MissMa01:

Barter virtual dollar card by Flutterwave

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okay. Thank you so much. Bless.
r4blessing:
zenith bank. U can can get a dollar prepaid card without opening a dorm account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by miolad20(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
For submission of passport for stamping through Lagos VFS, see below excerpt from the mail I got from them.

Kindly find below the process for package transmission fee:

If you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport along with the request letter may be submitted through the Canada Visa Application Centre.

With your passport(s), make sure you include:

The passport request letter(s) you received from IRCC
Any applicable visa application center (VAC) fees, such as passport transmission fees
Your contact information, including your email address and phone number (written in front of the two photocopies of the data page of your international passport)
The Collection Slip you were given on the day biometrics was captured; for those who had their biometrics captured for this application.
VFS Consent Form.
The service charge mentioned for passport transmission (N 7,430 per applicant, with an optional SMS Fee of N830, please pay the same if you have not done biometrics at the same VAC). This can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter; the Account Name and Number: CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839), include the proof of payment in the package to be sent as well.

Also, mail us the details of payment

But if Biometrics was captured for this application, at the same VAC where passport is sent to, you will need to include the slip given on biometrics day in the package to be sent; this will exempt you from the above payment. Make a copy of same slip for your personal reference.

Visit their website or send them an email to verify first.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Carinaflo(f): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hello Everyone, Must I have a certificate in Education before I could use my work experience as a secondary school teacher.
I have 3 years teaching experience in a secondary school but I only have a B.Sc. certificate. Can I apply using the teaching experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
miolad20:
For submission of passport for stamping through Lagos VFS, see below excerpt from the mail I got from them.

Visit their website or send them an email to verify first.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by r4blessing: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Carinaflo:
Hello Everyone, Must I have a certificate in Education before I could use my work experience as a secondary school teacher.
I have 3 years teaching experience in a secondary school but I only have a B.Sc. certificate. Can I apply using the teaching experience?
No you don't need to. You can use your teaching experience and your BSC degree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Carinaflo(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
r4blessing:
No you don't need to. You can use your teaching experience and your BSC degree

Thanks so much for your reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikenkem: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good evening all.
Please I need your advice.
A friend has been having difficulties signing in to IQAS website to make payment and update details for their ECA. Even after trying to login at 00.00 hours Alberta time, it still hasn't worked. How do they proceed? This is the error message they always get.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pdace: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good Day,

Please i need assistance on the best NOC to use for the Job duties below

Job Title: Tour and Cruise Sales Consultant
Responsibility/Duties below
. Create Travel itineraries for clients.
• Provide hotel and tour options and advice clients on best options.
• Ensure all travel activities are booked, from flight, hotel, tours and transfer
reservations .
• Advice Clients on best Cruise time and itineraries to ensure an enjoyable trip.
• Reserve Cruise trips for guests and assist with check in, on-board and outdoor
activities
• Create itineraries for group trips, and ensure all members of the group has a
pleasurable trip.
• Create Itineraries for School trips
• Communicate all travel details and changes with clients.
• Attend to all Corporate travel request, and ensure that all services are duly rendered
by following up with all Suppliers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good evening all,

Please, is it okay to book medicals prior to ITA? Say a week or 2 prior to the next draw?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Guys, the EOR on my IELTS Writing came out successful. Just checked online now and it increased from 6.5 to 7.

If you’re not happy with your IELTS results and you’re super sure that you deserve a highest score in Writing or Speaking, please go ahead and apply for an EOR.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.