Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358353 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
xtylyn:
Good day all, please a very important question, can one evaluate an ongoing academic program? currently on my M.Sc while hubby is on his Ph.D, but ASUU has kept the programme on hold, I’m starting my husband WES application and I intend modifying it to add his ongoing Ph.D since we are yet to send any document to WES is that possible? If so, how can I go about it? my B.Sc already is being evaluated so I guess I will have to upgrade but what of my husband’s yet to evaluate profile ? Thanks in anticipation

Not it has to be a completed course.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bose2020:
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone submitted and gotten AOR recently? I submitted over a month ago and no request for biometrics or anything. is anyone else facing the same issue?

You have to be patients there are delays due to covid and less work staff
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wuragold2: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
TOdus18:
I wrote the IELTS exam yesterday shocked
Mehn! It was tough. Sadly I got distracted in the listening and missed some questions. I'm so angry with myself.
As for the writing, it was a race against time. I didn't have time to correct errors. I could see them but we had already been asked to drop our pencils.
I think I did well in the reading aspect while the speaking was just okay.
I wrote with MOD/IDP.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope that I scale through.

Same here. I am just keeping my fingers crossed. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nessa14: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Saturday’s Ielts exam was something else
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by xtylyn(f): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
Thanks
MamaJoJo:

Not it has to be a completed course.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jobola1: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
nessa14:

I thought I was the only one. But if we both did the exam exam, then thunder fire those idiots.

Even if I manage to pass it, thunder will still fire them. What nonsense. I felt like writit those guys, or maybe I should.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by xtylyn(f): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Elele, thanks for your help but thank God it’s already being sorted out due to help from this platform, I appreciate the kind gesture
punchyy:

Which campus, I am done with mine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Defjamb(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good Evening House,
Pls has anyone recently received his/her passport from the Accra Canadian Embassy/ VFS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jobola1: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
nessa14:

Their CEO is the highest paid CEO in Australia...doing what exactly? This explains the thievery.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jobola1: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Are there two test bodies organizing the IELTS? I usually hear of Mod, British council and IDP.

Please who can explain this to me?

Clearly everyone should avoid this IDP in my opinion. Their CEO is clearly a thief.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Jobola1:
Are there two test bodies organizing the IELTS? I usually hear of Mod, British council and IDP.

Clearly everyone should avoid this IDP in my opinion. Their CEO is clearly a thief.
MOD is IDP.

On the issue of avoiding who , lol grin it depends on which body you want to take the test with. Both bodies have their shortcomings and everyone has something to say about either of them. Their CEO is just an entrepreneur that has made it in life , British council too has made so much money that we can’t even tell.
When I wrote with BC I didn’t get my desired scores but when I wrote with IDP I improved majorly , it’s just a personal opinion though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Jobola1:

The International English Language Testing System,[6] or IELTS (/ˈaɪ.ɛlts/), is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English,[6] and was established in 1989. IELTS is one of the major English-language tests in the world.

MOD is the partner of IDP in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jobola1: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

MOD is IDP.

On the issue of avoiding who , lol grin it depends on which body you want to take the test with. Both bodies have their shortcomings and everyone has something to say about either of them. Their CEO is just an entrepreneur that has made it in life , British council too has made so much money that we can’t even tell.
When I wrote with BC I didn’t get my desired scores but when I wrote with IDP I improved majorly , it’s just a personal opinion though.

Thanks, I am really open to contrary opinions. I am in the team "max it", the first one I wrote...I didn't pick up enough bonus points but that was a fair test. This one is just plain madness.

Even the questions I know I got correctly in the listening part, I just kept shaking my head at their wickedness.

Reading part was like they picked all questions from some sic academic journal. No breathing space at all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 4:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Chikabel:

Hello Chief... Greetings.
I'm a medic as well.
Can I send you a PM?

Sharply chief
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 4:20am On Nov 23, 2020
TOdus18:

Oh wow! No problem. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Sorry I made a mistake earlier. You need to fail 4questions to go below 8
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by esosa4real(m): 4:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

Anything below 8 in listening means rewriting and to get 8 in listening thats 35-36 or so .

Yeah made a mistake. Since modified em.

The person truly needs a minimum 8 in listening. So can't fail more than 4 questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 5:47am On Nov 23, 2020
Guys!!!!!!!!!!

PPR is finally hear!!! Can't even explain how I am feeling right now!!!

AOR December 18, 2019.

Accra Visa Office.

God that did it for me will surely do it for you guys!

It will def end in praise.

81 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DadR: 5:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations!

Hakuna Matata

Zeus04:
Guys!!!!!!!!!!

AOR December 18, 2019.

Accra Visa Office.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2020
DadR:
Congratulations!

Hakuna Matata

Thanks bro! It's been madness of joy in my house this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Zeus04:
Guys!!!!!!!!!!

AOR December 18, 2019.
Accra Visa Office.

Congratulations ,I am so happy for you and also waiting for this update like it was mine smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations Zeus04

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wondychiqe: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Please I am really worried. Can this be addressed?
I also wrote my IELTS on 21 Nov 2020 with Abuja BC.....na GOD hand we dey o.

wondychiqe:
Hello everyone,
I evaluated my husband's (Secondary applicant) PGD from WES and it came as PGD (2YEARS). Do I need to add his HND to it to upgrade to 2 or more certificates?( I am asking this because earlier Kozilomalizo asked which one should be evaluated between OND, HND or PGD, however, the reply was that OND and HND is OK).

As the primary applicant, I just evaluated my Msc.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwayeminikans: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Good morning my people.
Please I have a question once again.
My cousin is a pharmacist and she did her evaluation with PEBC. So for express entry what will she pick under education, is it Bsc or professional /masters?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hateniger: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Zeus04:
Guys!!!!!!!!!!

AOR December 18, 2019.

Accra Visa Office.

Congrats boss. But it took a while oo. Glad it finally ended in praise. Make I send my aza?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2020
MissMa01:

Congratulations ,I am so happy for you and also waiting for this update like it was mine smiley

Thanks dear!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:
Congratulations Zeus04

Thanks Debs!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2020
hateniger:
Congrats boss. But it took a while oo. Glad it finally ended in praise. Make I send my aza?

Yes o... Almost lost my mind during the wait period. I have learnt how to be patient by force..lolz.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations!!! God oh we are still waiting!
Zeus04:
Guys!!!!!!!!!!

AOR December 18, 2019.

Accra Visa Office.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by juicebox: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2020
It’s the 2nd PPR on this profile!
AOR: April 30th, 2020
MED passed: August 26, 2020 (delay due to covid, had to submit my application initially without medicals)
Biometrics request: Aug 26
I requested my first gcms notes in August, then discovered my VO was accra, eligibility passed, security in progress, criminality not started.
Biometrics completed: Sep 21
Then the wait, I sent update requests to accra and cic bi weekly. Then last week I saw a couple ppr posts saying they sent ready to travel emails to accra, so I sent mine on Tuesday last week. Then woke up to my ppr email.

AVO: Accra

If you check this accounts previous posts you would see a ppr post from this account. Account belongs to my bf, he got ppr last year same accra vo same aor.

Thanks guys for all the help

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2020
When did your meds expire? Mine expired in September and still no word from them. Raised webforms and sent emails but nothing from them.
Zeus04:

I also got same ghost update on my medicals last week thursday and another ghost update on Monday this week.

Let's keep fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations!! Accra is on fire oh!
[quote author=juicebox post=96340242]It’s the 2nd PPR on this profile!
AOR: April 30th, 2020
MED passed: August 26, 2020 (delay due to covid, had to submit my application initially without medicals)
Biometrics request: Aug 26
I requested my first gcms notes in August, then discovered my VO was accra, eligibility passed, security in progress, criminality not started.
Biometrics completed: Sep 21
Then the wait, I sent update requests to accra and cic bi weekly. Then last week I saw a couple ppr posts saying they sent ready to travel emails to accra, so I sent mine on Tuesday last week. Then woke up to my ppr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by juicebox: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Please who has submitted passports to vfs recently.

Can you please assist with the process? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.