Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358473 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kiari: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Perra:
Why is NYSC being rejected Can someone clarify on that please??

Omo, AVO and their “based on local knowledge” wahala, different reasons dear, the matter tie wrapper, I always advise and keeping advising, You can use the 1year work experience but do not state or use the word “NYSC”.
It will end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Aquilazng:
Pls I recently received series of notification via my email of Canadian immigration assessments. Pls how do I know a genuine agents/consultants for Canada. Before I commit my money

Why do.you want to waste money on consultants.. the process has been made pretty easy. You dont need anyone to apply for you when you can do it yourself.
There are so many assistance online especially on Nairaland.
Dont waste money. Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2020
SunshineD1:

Hian... Gofundme for POF? Nothing wey Sunshine no go see for NL
The one that off’s me the most is when I see help so so so person raise $40k for tuition and living expenses to study for his masters in kini kan university. There are countless scholarship applications for schools like this, why not apply for scholarships.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Yellowmellow:
Hello everyone.
Please I'm trying to call q-life to book an appointment for medicals but the prompt just keeps mentioning the things we are required to bring over and over again. I haven't been able to speak to anyone, is there an alternative option??

They respond faster via email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2020
I emailed them and they responded to me in less than an hour: canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Yellowmellow:
Hello everyone.
Please I'm trying to call q-life to book an appointment for medicals but the prompt just keeps mentioning the things we are required to bring over and over again. I haven't been able to speak to anyone, is there an alternative option??

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Aquilazng:
Pls I recently received series of notification via my email of Canadian immigration assessments. Pls how do I know a genuine agents/consultants for Canada. Before I commit my money

Dem go scam you o. The only genuine agents are RCICs (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants). The only ones I know are based in Canada like Iwajayimmigration and infoplacecanada. RCICs are not cheap o.
Shey you know you can do this yourself, DIY.
Just go to page one, start from there. Ask plenty of questions when you are in doubt, someone will answer your questions. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeyinka112(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Please I have a question. Can I add a dependant I'm not married to? Like we've been living together for some time but not married.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Collins4u1(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Any guide for Atlantic Immigration Pilot here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NneAku344: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2020
SunshineD1:

Hahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senseilekxzy(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2020
But make we reason am, gofundme is gift deed that did internship o.

SunshineD1:

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Adeyinka112:
Please I have a question. Can I add a dependant I'm not married to? Like we've been living together for some time but not married.

You can add a common law partner, see below: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation

This documentation is only requested when marital status is listed as common-law.

1) The applicant must submit a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union form [IMM 5409 (PDF, 636.51KB)] and evidence of cohabitation for a period of at least 12 continuous months.
2) Evidence of cohabitation includes but is not limited to:
*copies of joint bank account statements;
*copies of leases;
*utility bills.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ituajude: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Try emails

Yellowmellow:
Hello everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NneAku344: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Adeyinka112:

If you mean a partner, I think you can

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mrtayormi: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Send an email. They respond faster. I was able to schedule an appointment using email
Yellowmellow:
Hello everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abiiabby: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2020
My concern with not stating NYSC is 'how do you explain the very little salary?'

kiari:

Omo, AVO and their “based on local knowledge” wahala, different reasons dear, the matter tie wrapper, I always advise and keeping advising, You can use the 1year work experience but do not state or use the word “NYSC”.
It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ogunlowoluseun: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:
Big congrats to all who got their surprise ITA. By God's grace, I will also testify.

Please seniors, I need some clarification from anyone who has had a similar experience. My ECA came around August but there was a mistake in my DOB(School's mistake apparently). I had to order for a new transcript and it has taken forever to be ready. I am hopeful it goes through to WES this week.

My questions are:
1. Do I need to make another payment to WES since all I need is a correction of the last ECA.
2. Will WES take the same amount of time (I think about 35days) to deliver the new ECA

I am hoping to enter into the pool and take advantage of the dip in scores before my next birthday in Jan. I will appreciate anyone who has had a similar experience to advise. Thanks

I'll appreciate feedbacks please. Make una help your boy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LeProfeseurJean: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Please house where can I get genuine seller need to pay my rprf online cos am not able to go to zone 4 now, preferable online
Don't want scams
If one of us has to sell 1200 let's know.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by COPR2020: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2020
abiiabby:
My concern with not stating NYSC is 'how do you explain the very little salary?'

Does ircc have a benchmark for salary? We cause issues for ourselves, you do not need explain anything. Just get a reference letter in ircc format, shikena

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wondychiqe: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Does this same NYSC apply to Npower? Because most evidences are online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wondychiqe: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
As in should we not state Npower so as to avoid this same NYSC wahala?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by COPR2020: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
wondychiqe:
As in should we not state Npower so as to avoid this same NYSC wahala?
Just state where you worked and not Npower
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
LeProfeseurJean:
Please house where can I get genuine seller need to pay my rprf online cos am not able to go to zone 4 now, preferable online
Don't want scams

I know someone that can make the payments for you in US. I would have to discuss with him first though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kiari: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
LeProfeseurJean:
Don't want scams
Barter by flutterwave
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
You only need to fill the part meant for the applicant and leave the rest.

Superdwale:
Good day everyone, I need clarification on the Enquiry Of Results (EOR) form, I have downloaded the form but the Part B of the form is to be filled by the local IELTS Administrator, will I be the one to give to him or I just have to fill the one I was instructed to fill.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Collins4u1:
Any guide for Atlantic Immigration Pilot here?
getting a job offer from here is the issue. Better to learn french if your crs scores is low

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi guys , please can anyone who has taken a test in the idp mod lekki test centre review their services and also where did the speaking test hold ?
speaking is done at an hotel in lekki phase 1. Center is at meadow school, its ok

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
My bro am a bro ooo grin cheesy, God will do it.

SunshineD1:

Hi @bekayy, how are you doing? How far with your application? Have you received ITA? Cheers

Post edit
I just got the name now. It's @eraytee
Bros/sis, how far? I thought about you this morning o but didn't remember your name. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bankyh1905(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hi Bekayy, so long! Hahaha, script marking, those were the days huh grin You should have seen my face light up, seeing your moniker. grin I've been away for a long time, settling in here. I decided to touch base with my people. How's it going with your application?
bekayy:
Bankyh. Our script marker. Good to see you here again.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BeverlyRose: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zeus04:

Maybe someone could guide you on this. I only know of CIPM in the HR route.

Please I need information on CIPM. I’m looking to take this so I can have a second certificate. I don’t want to do BCS cause I have 0 IT knowledge. Anything from price, material, exams. I checked their website but it confused me the more. Congrats on your PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Amen, thanks for the prayers... God bless you.

SunshineD1:

Oh no... I remembered you this morning o but couldn't recollect the moniker. It is well with you. May God cause you to receive divine favour soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
vitrendy4eva:
1. Some people have used flutter wave, others used a Nigerian dollar card or foreign card if you have access to one.

2. For the work experience, you can submit just one reference letter and move the other experience to personal history

Thanks Boss but i filled it the two organization during filling . And i have gotten ITA. Wld i still be able to move one to personal history?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DavidHume(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
phabulous88:

1. Open a domiciliary account, buy dollars from aboki and fund the account. I also understand that some peeps request for a dollar card on their naira account. Others get a Flutterwave Barter Dollar card.

2. If you filled in 2 organizations in your EE profile, then you need references from both organizations. If it was just one organization you filled in your EE profile, you would have to provide just one reference and included the other organization in the personal history section

Its the two company i included wen filling my form. I guess i wld have to compulsorily get reference letter from both organization and i cant move one to personal history since i av gotten ItA

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.