Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355874 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ejay(f): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Hellvicks:

I told y'all to watch this space! Golden Mail dropped 3:30 Nigerian time. God be Praised! Timeline:

*WES started - 20 April 2019
*1st IELTS - 17 August 2019 (LSRW 7,7.5,8.5,6.5)
*2nd IELTS - 23 November 2019
*IELTS result withheld - 5 December 2019
*WES completed - 17 December 2019
*IELTS released - 13 March 2020 (LSRW 8.5,7.5,7,7.5)
*Created EE profile 11 April 2020
*Received OINP nomination of interest - 3 Jun 2020
*OINP nomination of interest accepted - 14 Jul 2020
*OINP nomination letter received - 13 August 2020
*ITA - 19 August 2020
*AOR - 3 September 2020
*MEP - 14 October 2020
*BIL - 14 October 2020
*Biometrics submitted - 19 October 2020
*1st GU and webform raised - 12 November 2020
*2nd GU - 25 November 2020
*PPR - 26 November 2020
*NOC: 1111

PS: didn't know my VO until the golden mail came in (CIO/BRCD). Raised a webform but didn't get a response.

My goodness, this is the fastest I have seen so far, heart congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yseries: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Hello house
Please it is compulsory I upload the data page of my Intl passport on Iqas site for evaluation.
My Intl passport has expired and I need to change d name on it.
I don't hv d finance to run that along with the iqas evaluation right now. I am thinking of using my Driver's license.
I hope it won't pose any problem since the the evaluation is for immigration purposes.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Travelpes:
Hello house,
Please if the secondary applicant’s job role falls in a NOC, but her qualification (MBA,B.Eng) is different from the one indicate in the basic qualification requirement of the NOC e.g bsc in political science.
Can she use that NOC?

YES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2020
StainlessLwhite:

So I finally got my gcms and eligibility is passed, criminality is passed, medical passed, and security is BLANK meanwhile info sharing is in progress

Can you please share for me need to understand this trend and help if you understand.

You are close to completion. Just info sharing remains which means your security is almost of not completed. They just to to update.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2020
nogara:
Hi Guys,

Please does anyone know how to restore a declined ITA. A friend of mine mistakenly pressed the decline button on his ITA and realized that his application link has been wiped out of his account. Is there any solution to this? please your response would be highly appreciated.

Wow, it's gone unfortunately.. so sad. I hope he has high CRS score he will have to wait for another ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2020
pdace:
Good Evening Guys, please assist with an advice on this. Thank you.

. Create Travel itineraries for clients. NOC 6521 Item 2
• Provide hotel and tour options and advice clients on best options. NOC 6521 Item 1
• Ensure all travel activities are booked, from flight, hotel, tours and transfer
reservations. NOC 6521 Item 3
• Advice Clients on best Cruise time and itineraries to ensure an enjoyable trip. NOC 6521 Item 1/7
• Reserve Cruise trips for guests and assist with check in, on-board and outdoor
activities NOC 6521 Item 2
• Create itineraries for group trips, and ensure all members of the group has a
pleasurable trip. NOC 6521 Item 2/4
• Create Itineraries for School trips NOC 6521 Item 2/4
• Communicate all travel details and changes with clients. NOC 6521 Item 1/7
• Attend to all Corporate travel request, and ensure that all services are duly rendered
by following up with all Suppliers.

These job duties matches NOC 6521. Unfortunately, doesn't fall under the accepted NOCs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Jacknn:
Please for me that have bsc and one,and want to use dem to claim points. I already have my bsc transcript at hand with me,but for ond do I also need to have it at hand or I just need go to the poly and request de send it to wes,and do I need the original result for the ond or the statement of result can suffice. As I have only statement of result for my ond??

You have to make payments and get a reference number, send the number to both institutions and request that your transcripts are sent to Wes.
Your degree certificates / Statement of result is another thing you would have to send across to WES, i
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Phebe01:
Hi,

Please I have a slight issue what can I do.

I am a graduate of accounting and I have AAT/ATS and I also have ICAN. But when I wanted to evaluate my certificate I evaluated AAT/ATS because I was told ICAN is not recognized. I just got my evaluation and my AAT/ATS was snot evaluated properly. It was dismissed. What can I do please. This is very upsetting as all my other friends who advised I do use AAT got positive evaluation.

I checked with my friends and I noticed they used the credential body as ICAN instead of ATS. What can I do please.

Send WES an email explaining the situation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2020
StainlessLwhite:

Hello thanks for the response

So I finally got my gcms and eligibility is passed, criminality is passed, medical passes, and security is BLANK meanwhile info sharing is in progress

Please help !!!

Send mail please.
Caption should be you pleading with them to "finalize my application" because you are ready to travel

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Hellvicks:

I told y'all to watch this space! Golden Mail dropped 3:30 Nigerian time. God be Praised! Timeline:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2020
MystiqueTaurus:
PPR came in today at 3:21pm Nigerian time. What God cannot do does not exist. I can’t contain the excitement.

ITA 19 August 2020
AOR 28 August 2020
Visa office CIO, Sydney, NS
PPR: 26 November 2020

I remember how with your help I navigated my OINP application and here we are at PPR. Thanks to everyone that dropped a word. God will surely make the journey smooth for everyone of us. Amen!!!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Adeyinka112:
Please I have a question. Can I add a dependant I'm not married to? Like we've been living together for some time but not married.

Yes, you can .

But you have to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt
Do you have a child together?
shared ownership of residential property?
joint leases or rental agreements?
joint utility accounts?
Important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as:
driver’s licenses
National ID Card
identification documents etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goodnewscad: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2020
pweetygeek:
The Golden mail is here!!!

People of God, its PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPR....  19 Oct 2020
Visa office ..... CIO Sydney

Wishing everybody on this journey safe landing.

Hi Pweetygeek

Please I sent you a PM. I would like to ask some questions regarding your COPR processing.

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goodnewscad: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Dealkid:
Its PPR guys.
Visa office is Accra o
Be back shortly with the full gist

Hi Dealkid,

Please Can I PM you. I would like to ask some questions regarding your COPR processing.

Thanks a lot for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Please someone should help with this .

PRFirstlady:
Please house

As the PA do I need to upload old passport and old stamp pages ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissBj: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Congratulations please kindly share your tips
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by juicebox: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Dongaldo:
Can I get the content/format of the mail sent? Same for the webform. You can send as private message or send here. Thanks.

Just something in the line of “Your application has gone beyond the normal processing time & from the review of your gcms notes, everything looks good. Any chance they could finalize your application as you’re ready to travel. Then you can conclude by requesting a status of your app.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2020
PRFirstlady:
Please house

As the PA do I need to upload old passport and old stamp pages ?

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/209#96203999

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Essybeebee: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Please I need some guidance on how to respond to a question on the EE profile creation form.

I create a profile and submitted my application to enter the pool a while ago. Then I got my ITA but had to decline it because of a mistake that I made in the profile information I entered. I deleted the profile and I am trying to create a new one now but I'm being asked if I have ever applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before.

My dilemma now is - does creating a profile & submitting my application mean that I have applied to IRCC or do I have to respond to an Invitation to Apply (ITA) before I can say that I have applied to IRCC.

Can someone please guide me on how to respond to this question on the EE profile creation form? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
PRFirstlady:
Please someone should help with this .

Are you are ITA state, just about to submit your application. If YES. You need to stages whichever passports has any stamps or previous visa or existing ones.
So if it's in your old passport then YeS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Essybeebee:
Hello Everyone,

Please I need some guidance on how to respond to a question on the EE profile creation form.

I create a profile and submitted my application to enter the pool a while ago. Then I got my ITA but had to decline it because of a mistake that I made in the profile information I entered. I deleted the profile and I am trying to create a new one now but I'm being asked if I have ever applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before.

My dilemma now is - does creating a profile & submitting my application mean that I have applied to IRCC or do I have to respond to an Invitation to Apply (ITA) before I can say that I have applied to IRCC.

Can someone please guide me on how to respond to this question on the EE profile creation form? Thank you

Your answer is NO because you didnt actually submit a application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mmamaroon:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/209#96203999

Thanks Mmamaroon. Sent you a pm long ago. Just noticed it didn’t send.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
nogara:
Hi Guys,

Please does anyone know how to restore a declined ITA. A friend of mine mistakenly pressed the decline button on his ITA and realized that his application link has been wiped out of his account. Is there any solution to this? please your response would be highly appreciated.

He is automatically back in the pool and will be available for the next draw.

If it were me and my CRS was around 469, I would try contacting them......there might be a record to show he got ITA, I don't know if it will be considered though: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

If he is in the 470s....he may wait and see what the next draw brings.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/respond-invitation.html

Declining an invitation to apply
If you decline an invitation, you'll be put back into the Express Entry pool of candidates. You'll be considered in future rounds of invitations, if you’re still eligible. The cut-off score varies from round to round. If your score isn’t high enough, you might not be invited to apply again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Essybeebee: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank you so much

MamaJoJo:

Your answer is NO because you didnt actually submit a application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
nogara:
Hi Guys,

Tell him to contact IRCC as they “may” be able to help out. He may be lucky and don’t forget to bring a feedback so we can learn

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Apiness111: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Farajobi:

Responsibilities/Duties
• Research and drafting of legal opinions and issues. Matches item 2 on IRCCs website
• Representation of litigants at the Magistrate Courts, High Courts and Appeal Courts. Item 3
• Drafting and review of contact agreements, commercial documents and real estate documents. Item 4
• Administration and management of clients’ case files and other documents. Item 6
• Advice clients on their legal standing and rights in various matters. Item 1
• Represent clients at mediation and arbitration meetings. Item 8

In your honest opinion, is this an atleast 80% match ?

Yes it is. But please, I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Please could you explain what you mean.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Collins4u1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys,
I fall into NOC B. I've been working as an electrical technician since 2013 even while studying. the firm is big but there's no Letter head for the firm. I'm worried on how to go about my reference letter, the man isn't ready to go making logo for his company. Please advice on the best way to go about it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yseries: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pls someone should help me with an answer
yseries:
Hello house
Please is it compulsory I upload the data page of my Intl passport on Iqas site for evaluation.
My Intl passport has expired and I need to change d name on it.
I don't hv d finance to run that along with the iqas evaluation right now. I am thinking of using my Driver's license.
I hope it won't pose any problem since the the evaluation is for immigration purposes.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ananne: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good day everyone.

My express entry profile expired yesterday..

Please how do I create another one.

Can I use th same username and password?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LeProfeseurJean: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please which bank can one open a Canadian dollar account,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
1. No, you would not be required to pay any fees

2. No. This time it would take about a week as you are not reevaluating, its just a correction.
ogunlowoluseun:
Big congrats to all who got their surprise ITA. By God's grace, I will also testify.

Please seniors, I need some clarification from anyone who has had a similar experience. My ECA came around August but there was a mistake in my DOB(School's mistake apparently). I had to order for a new transcript and it has taken forever to be ready. I am hopeful it goes through to WES this week.

My questions are:
1. Do I need to make another payment to WES since all I need is a correction of the last ECA.
2. Will WES take the same amount of time (I think about 35days) to deliver the new ECA

I am hoping to enter into the pool and take advantage of the dip in scores before my next birthday in Jan. I will appreciate anyone who has had a similar experience to advise. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.