Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358224 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
darlinvalerie:
When I did my WES, O'LEvel was requested which answers YOUR question.
My question has not yet been answered.
In the Education section, they ask how many years spent for the WAEC degree and they also ask name of school.
I wrote WAEC twice and at different schools, so I am asking what the RIGHT thing to fill is, which is the basis of my original question (pls read it again)
Its not about how many points it will fetch me.

Wait for the answers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

Approach your bank to sell you PTA a few days to your travel , they’ll require your ticket and your international passport.
For the local flight you may have to pay for the excess luggage I think it about 500 per kg extra they charge
International flight is 2 bags of 23 kg so you’ll have to lessen the 35 kg bag and split it up into two bags plus your carry on allowance in the cabin
Banks sef are looking for dollars oo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
listowell:

Banks sef are looking for dollars oo.
Na 5milion dollars I won collect?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Na 5milion dollars I won collect?
I hope they give you, buddy. However, banks implement measures only when they see poor or not-too connected folks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/463eb5208cb342abb4da695d734c7a2d?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA
Check above link for your job title and possible NOC code.

Banaony:
I need help with this. Anyone.. Please

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Home/Welcome/463eb5208cb342abb4da695d734c7a2d?GoCTemplateCulture=en-CA
Please see above link for your NOC codes. Select the one closest to your job description.

ochampions:
Good day everyone!.
Please seniors in the house kindly help us with NOCs for the Principal Applicant and spouse with the following Experience:
PA:
1. Private secondary school Teacher (2015 to March 2020);
2. Predegree Instructor (2016 to 2020); and
3. Asst. Lecturer (March 2020 to date).

Spouse:
University Administrator (10 yrs).
Thank you all for your kind response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nafeesah1234: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
My friend contacted you guys yesterday and he was bluntly told that you’re not admitting students for the November exam. undecided

BNTtech:

Hi. At your service, Sir!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
ciin october diet registration is starting on the 18th of this month and ending on the 18th of next month...for those who wish to register

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by maryjude: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please, can someone help me? My school had sent my docs for evaluation since 24/7/2020 n a tracking number was given to me. I checked with the number n saw it had got to Burnaby since d above said date bt am yet to get any reply on dt. Wat do i do? Thanks all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nafeesah1234:
My friend contacted you guys yesterday and he was bluntly told that you’re not admitting students for the November exam. undecided

Let them go and do CIIN if it is just to rake in migration points. Search all about CIIN here and updates are on it on this very page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Erums(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
paule:
Thank God oh, I passed BCS Certificate in IT.

Please what's the step by step process of evaluating the 2 or more certificate ECA for this Certificate in IT via WES?

Secondly, I evaluated my Bachelors degrees with ICES. Please do I need to evaluate it again with WES for 2 or more certificate?

Congrats,please can you give me a heads up on how to go abt the bcs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temitayor007: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thank you very much for the clarification. I'm grateful

Mamaroon:

The right meaning is the statement in red above.

Even if you have only spent 3 months on your current job and resign today, so long as between 2010 and 2020 you have at least one year continuous (non-stop) work experience, you should be eligible, provided the other conditions e.g. hours, pay etc, are met. You may even have been unemployed for the last 6 years, no issues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temitayor007: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thanks so much for the response

Liispa:

It is a minimum requirement for FSW program. You need to at least have one full year work experience in any of those NOC categories as at when you apply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Annettevoke(f): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
House is it possible to remark IELTS of over a year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Erums(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Damian457:

Boss I’m 29, have a Masters degree (Professional) with 2years experience. My stimulated score is 456.
Any Idea how I can boost my scores?

Boss, please can we link up, we seem to rock the same boat
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Annettevoke:
House is it possible to remark IELTS of over a year?
Not possible... you can only remark 6weeks after test date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
smartkester:
hehehehe this one no serious, if you don't know, there are customer care agent jobs that would pay you $20k per year...grin..if you get customer agent job for Canada, tell them say you no want say no be job grin grin grin

Mtcheew! $20k per year . Shey that one na income undecided sad

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allylic(f): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Please who knows any person/tutor for ielts especially the reading and listening session??
Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2020
Allylic:
Please who knows any person/tutor for ielts especially the reading and listening session??
Please help
Check @ielts4canada out on Instagram. They are pretty good and I think they are starting another tutorial session today. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rapture07: 6:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning!
Please can you be so kind to post the information I asked earlier here? Since I have not been able to receive any email from you concerning what I requested from you.

I shall be so greatfull if you can be of any assistance.

Thanks
Olamide.[/quote]

Hi kindly send an email to their embassy requesting for appointment. They would reply you by sending a form to fill, which is in German, so u have to translate it. Fill that form and send back to them via email. It took 3days to get the pcc. After the pcc is ready they would email you an appointment date to come pick it up, with a fee of 18,900 payable only in cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ennygal: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2020
I'm interested. What is the duration of the tutorial pls?
lasignor:
Check @ielts4canada out on Instagram. They are pretty good and I think they are starting another tutorial session today. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IlesanmiG: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2020
During ECA submission, i already entered my Bachelors, is it necessary to enter my secondary sch details too? PS: I only have Bachelors for now. Just registered for Masters. Can anyone suggest any quick course I can do within 3-5/6 months to boost my score pending when Masters is ready?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2020
ennygal:
I'm interested. What is the duration of the tutorial pls?
I think 4weeks. You will be more than ready to take the test by the time you are done, trust me.

Just send them a DM on IG.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damian457: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Please email me your whatsapp number
Erums:

Boss, please can we link up, we seem to rock the same boat
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZaraD: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning my people , I got ITA by Gods grace in the September 2nd draw Crs score of 480 . i’ll be getting married by his grace on the 2nd of October. Would anything change if i have to add my husband to my application. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
IlesanmiG:
During ECA submission, i already entered my Bachelors, is it necessary to enter my secondary sch details too? PS: I only have Bachelors for now. Just registered for Masters. Can anyone suggest any quick course I can do within 3-5/6 months to boost my score pending when Masters is ready?

This has been answers a lotta times
BCS, CIPM, CIIN, and others
search for details using the box

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2020
ZaraD:
Good morning my people , I got ITA by Gods grace in the September 2nd draw Crs score of 480 . i’ll be getting married by his grace on the 2nd of October. Would anything change if i have to add my husband to my application. Many thanks

1. If the date on your marriage certificate is after AOR, nothing would change in your application. You would raise a CSE via webform on the change in your status.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mirian91(f): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning and happy new week to my able sabi canny people. Pls I have a question on funds.

I'm currently waiting to pass IELTS but my proof of funds is not yet complete. Is it mandatory to complete it before getting ITA or can I wait to get ITA before gathering the funds. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Go ahead and submit the application, Once the Wedding is after AOR, Then you can include him in the application. Nothing will change except that the amount for POF would have to change and your marriage certificate as well as your husbands details such as International paasport etc.

All the best
ZaraD:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2020
ZaraD:

As seen
If your marital status changes at ANY time, you are required to inform IRCC immediately. If you don't and your application processes to the next stage, it shall amount to misrepresentation. The relationship status - 'Engaged' - is of no consequence to IRCC.

If you get married after receiving your ITA, you shall need to disclose your status when you submit your e-APR. In this case you need to be careful to check that your CRS score with your spouse (either accompanying or non-accompanying) does not fall below the minimum CRS score in your round of invitations. You shall need to submit PCC and Medicals for your Spouse.

If you get married after submitting your e-APR and inform IRCC via a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE), you shall still be required to submit the above documents for your spouse. IRCC shall ask you to upload them as an ADR and the processing of your application shall be delayed.

If you get married after landing, you shall need to take the Spousal Sponsorship route.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello, what do I do in a case where one of my employers just gives me a letterhead paper that doesn't state my duties and responsibilities?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaHeaven: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good afternoon guys, please does anyone have an legit contact at Auchi Polytechnic for transcript verification? Please share I beg you. It's been a very tough one getting them to respond to Wes. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.