Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1357417 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who recently purchased Dollars from bdc? What was the rate pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by alertbest(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rhuth:

Try 1241 or 1211

Thanks for the reply but I'm not sure my HR will want to release reference letter for that because my job is more of calling client to make payment and managing them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Debby , Hello. My sister's IQAS ECA is out. Also becoming a reality for us as well. May the Lord perfect all that concerns us. Thanks a lot for your help.

Debbieeeeeee:

Hiiiiii yes it’s out. Came out on the 13/11. Time frame was 6 weeks & 3 days after the transcript arrived their office

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
TOdus18:

My seniors, please I'll appreciate your input on this.

If it is Unilag, I did foundation program and I got 2 or more. The same time I heard it is not a fixed result.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oben209(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ola2j:

You sent it after you ordered the gcms right? Btw, how much did you use as your PoF

4m naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oben209(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ola2j:

You sent it after you ordered the gcms right? Btw, how much did you use as your PoF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oben209(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ola2j:

4m naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
bekayy:
Debby , Hello. My sister's IQAS ECA is out. Also becoming a reality for us as well. May the Lord perfect all that concerns us. Thanks a lot for your help.
Yayyyhhhh that’s good news , at least we can move in to the next one now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by alomeda600(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
crespo67:
PM me
can you assist as regards UI transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DoHopeAndTrust: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
oyukuwife:
Hello are you sure about this information am abt to write my first semester exam for msc with noun when the result is out can I go ahead and evaluate while my program is still on?

Send them an email and they will respond to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Hello.
I also need assistance on UI transcripts. If you find a way to get the transcript be kind to share please.
Asides, do you know if NASU has resumed activities in UI?

alomeda600:
can you assist as regards UI transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Sent you a PM please.

crespo67:
PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Hi mate, trust you're doing good. For EE, NOCs of type C will not add any point to your CRS score, I'm afraid. That being mentioned, the best you could give yourself is to max your IELTS as even if you get the LRSW - 8777 scores, you'll loose 12 points unlike when hit the max of 8.5,8.0,7.5,7.5.

I hope this helps. All the best.

alertbest:

@ kekereekun123 ikepooni DFreeze and others, please help with answer to me questions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PanicButton: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Hello everyone.

My brother who works with Julius Berger was enrolled in a course intensive, 9 months program called BSI Diploma in Quality Management from the British standards Institute. It is a training program that their company sponsors them on, albeit it is through a distance training mode. They are given a certificate at the end of the program. No exams, and JB pays almost 800k for the training.

Considering the duration of study, nomenclature of certificate, amongst others, could this be evaluated by WES or any evaluating body as an equivalent program to enable him claim two or more certificates with his BSc. I understand that none may have used this to claim two or more points, but your insights will be greatly appreciated.

Link to the program: https://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/iso-9001-quality-management/iso-9001-training-courses/bsi-diploma-in-quality-management/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by alertbest(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
DFreeze:
Hi mate, trust you're doing good. For EE, NOCs of type C will not add any point to your CRS score, I'm afraid. That being mentioned, the best you could give yourself is to max your IELTS as even if you get the LRSW - 8777 scores, you'll loose 12 points unlike when hit the max of 8.5,8.0,7.5,7.5.

I hope this helps. All the best.

Thanks sir
I thought I won't be able to apply at all because my skill is not even in demand currently. I will work more on getting good IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Amylicious: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Mzstacie:
Hello house,

Please who recently did their medical exams in Lagos? IOM or qlife

Please how much do they charge and which one can I get a sooner appointment like this December ?

35k for qlife. But no available space till next year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwapomile1: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Mmamaroon:
To those waiting for PPR (and others too).....make the wait worth it!

Good video on job hunting and soft skills. Bon weekend !

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/602#82380624
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by atiteb4: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Kendrix69:

Im guessing simce dey asked u to do a PGD u dont have a bsc. Which could mean u have an HND degree.
If all above is correct, a pgd degree wont grant u extra points
thank you. I have a B.Tech.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by atiteb4: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Kendrix69:

This is weird that noun didn’t allow u apply for msc.
Anyways for u to score above 470

2 or more cert + 3 years exp + Maxed out ielts
Masters + 3 years exp
2 or more cert + 3 years exp + Band 5 and above in second language
Provincial Nomination
Job offer(not sure about this)

thank you. Kindly check Ur email, I pm u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOdus18(f): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Betterlife2018:

Please how did you reach out to Qlife- email or phone call,

Hi,

I reached them via mail and got a response the same day.

canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BoldassBadasser(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Good morning everyone.

my profile

Studied Philosophy at University of Benin

graduated with a 3rd class

currently about doing my Post graduate diploma in Public Administrations at National Open University of Nigeria

Works as an Administrative Officer2 at one of the
Hospital Management Board in the country fortunately I got the job with my third class degree.

employement dated 25th November 2018

what are my chances?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOdus18(f): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Toludebs:

If it is Unilag, I did foundation program and I got 2 or more. The same time I heard it is not a fixed result.

Thanks for the response.
Hers wasn't with Unilag. It was this Cambridge A level program organised by a school in Ogun state. She then used it to get direct entry to Uni.
I will just allow her decide on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2020
ABSTRUSE:

Telegram - YES!

Please how do I join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOdus18(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Amylicious:
35k for qlife. But no available space till next year

So this means they may have increased their prices.
I booked for 16th of January and attached is the price breakdown that they sent to me.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Sashafm:

Same here, I'll like to be added to December AOR group

Me too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Nikkybeth:

Please how do I join?

Counsel_Eze please send me a message on Telegram
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by khattab008: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2020
TOdus18:

I booked for 16th of January and attached is the price breakdown that they sent to me.

Booked for 16th too and got the same price.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Good morning everyone.

my profile

Studied Philosophy at University of Benin

graduated with a 3rd class

currently about doing my Post graduate diploma in Public Administrations at National Open University of Nigeria

Works as an Administrative Officer2 at one of the
Hospital Management Board in the country fortunately I got the job with my third class degree.

employement dated 25th November 2018

what are my chances?
What you graduated with doesn’t matter.
How old are you?
When will you be done with NOUN?
You need to max out IELTS and 3years experience . This is what determines your score

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
TOdus18:

Please how much does iom charge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOdus18(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Mzstacie:

Please how much does iom charge

Hello,
I'm not sure about IOM, I never contacted them.
Although, it has always been a little higher than Qlife's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.