Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355495 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tundeom: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good evening, all.

Please, how do I know the status of my health case?
Or how long does it take IOM to send medical report to IRCC?
I was told I will receive a text when my report has been sent, but I haven't gotten any.
Also, I'm asking because I want to request for a copy of the case note. My medicals was on the 30th November 2020. I have tried calling the number on their page, and I have sent an email but I haven't gotten any response.

If there are alternative ways to contact IOM, please do let me know

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by teniolajolade: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Princess911:

Please I am in a similar position, got my PPR yesterday and my wedding is on 31st, if I raise my webform on that same day, will the 30 days ultimatum for submitting my passport stop counting?

I don’t understand the question but to the best of my knowledge, the 30 days started counting when you got the PPR and you still have to inform them of change in family configuration if there’s any before you submit passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Manniee:
Thing is they are not replying her emails. When she calls they just keep posting her saying they’ll send it but never did.

She is really disrupt and doesn’t know what to do

Thank you for your help

she should continue to push prayerfully, she should go in person to the office if possible.

As last resort- let her get a direct supervisor/ senior person/colleague who can write for her - she needs to get evidence that she has requested from the employer and nothing was coming forth( let her make request via email ). The person can then write on plain paper ( not letter head) attach complimentary card to proof. She can then add evidences like employment letter, proof of promotion/ pay-slips/ bank proof of salary payment/ and any other document to proof that she was actually employed like tax card e.t.c

I believe this should fly. All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by canadiandamsel: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
cc150615:

If you still haven't been able to pay for IQAS you can try now, I just did mine, I guess the afternoon issue deterred many ppl. Any other person with pending payment can try their luck now.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ecanes: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
This has been tested favourably by several people. But your statement of result should not look like a transcript...

Perra:

In other words Wes accepts Statement of results in place of Certificate? ....because I have also not collected my certificate but I have my statement of results.

Has this option been tried before pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wow. This is an amazing result. Congrats

Sicaron:
I had my first IELTS on 5th December 2020 and my result is as follows
Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8
Writing 7.5

Now waiting for my IQAS evaluation

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes. I can confirm to this cos I used statement for my Wes evaluation. There was also no need for verification cos I used etx to send to Wes.
Perra:

In other words Wes accepts Statement of results in place of Certificate? ....because I have also not collected my certificate but I have my statement of results.

Has this option been tried before pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sorry just seeing this now. He charged 370 cad to 1 naira.

corpershun:

Please what rate did he charge?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guys,

For PCC do we have to submit with the fingerprint form.

Or the Certificate alone is enough and acceptable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
achmed1:
Guys,

Fingerprint and cert.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please what is the solution to this nysc that they are refusing, nobody is talking about it.. should I forget canada cuz I want to use my nysc as 1 year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you used your nysc and it worked tell us wat u did differently and if it didn't work let us know.. I mean recent accounts of instances.
Thanks everyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ogunlowoluseun: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:
I'll also like to check if I am selecting the right NOC. Please see below my current job duties. I think NOC 1221.

• Meet and collaborate with client to discuss where system enhancements are required for the business to enjoy better results in operations
• Collaborate with onshore and offshore consultants to ensure speedy resolution of raised incidences, service requests and enhancement requests
• Provide effective situation management and escalation across multiple geographies and time zones
• Assist with training and development of staff members to increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Senior Management Reporting of program status on a regular and consistent basis

Please these are my following questions
1. How well does it fit?
2. I have just about 1year in this role. I have 4 years in a more finance related role
3. I see people have discussed adding multiple NOCs (I want to get clarifications here before going ahead)
4. When are there repercussions for modifying my NOC? While in the pool or after ITA?

@Mmamaroon and other elders. I'll appreciate your help please. Please let me know if I need to send my other job duties in my previous role

Elders please I'll appreciate your responses. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JMK456: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Congratulations babes���

Msidiodi:
It’s PPR guys!!!!!!
I am still in shock, to think that i woke up, turned on my data and was about to send a webform and boom!! I got the golden mail!!!!
I have been expecting this but honestly i am not prepared for the feeling!!!! I still think I’m dreaming oh! Sombody should come and pinch me..... E dey sweet abeg ������.

Timeline.....
ITA- 20 August, 2019
AOR- 29 September 2019
MEP/BIL- 10 October 2019
LONG WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meds extended- 25 November 2020
PPR- 17 December 2020!!!

Thank God for his faithfulness and mercies! The wait has not been easy but finally this phase is over! Unto the next!!!
For those that are waiting for one phase or the other, God will see us through! Amen!

Please those that submitted their documents recently, how did you guys do it, what and what is needed? I’ll really appreciate a response.
Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Limitlessbond: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:

Am not an elder but let me give my own rookie opinion. I do not think this is reflective of NOC 1221 enough.
Pls go to ircc website and see the list of what is expected and let it guide U. Plus just five roles is definitely not enough.

Let the elders weigh in sha. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pbayagbon: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
teriluv:
Good morning my people,
please I am in desperate need of a slot for Medicals at Qlife.
I had to travel to nigeria just for this and now they are booked for the whole year.
Please anybody that can assist me, I’ll be eternally grateful to you. I have cried hot tears here but nobody is willing to help.
Please help a sister in need

Hi teriluv
How did you write that letter about the omission by sibling on their pr application.

Please contact me on cones4rill@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DrFreemason: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:
Hello everyone. Please I am trying to create my EE profile. I have my BSc and ACCA qualification. I am confused as to what the correct answer for 'country of study' for my ACCA will be. Nigeria or UK?

I'll appreciate your help please. Thanks

IMO, country of study should be the country where you attended classes and wrote your exams. You can get other people's opinion too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pbayagbon: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gurus on this journey
Kindly give candid opinion

Tobi has 2 step siblings in Cannyland who didn’t declare her in their PR application
Fortunately one is willing to provide documents for her to claim sibling 15 points
The other one won’t even provide her date of birth or full names for her to fill under family section

What can Tobi do at this point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omodollyp: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
kiari:

Are you saying you don’t have a certificate for your Bachelors degree? If not, kindly request for your Statement of result for both foundation diploma and bachelors and upload to Wes.

No, I have a certificate for my bàchelors degree but not my diploma. I also can't get a statement of result but an attestation. Hopefully that suffice. Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Adenoladavid post=97197244]

Ok..

Send Email to:

Please can you help me with that of IDP too? Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
achmed1:
Guys,

Form inclusive ...give them every every
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:

Why not go for your 4 years finance role ? That should be easier , no?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:
Hello everyone. Please I am trying to create my EE profile. I have my BSc and ACCA qualification. I am confused as to what the correct answer for 'country of study' for my ACCA will be. Nigeria or UK?

I'll appreciate your help please. Thanks

Country of study is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please has anyone successfully used a GTBank Dollar Mastercard to pay for the E-APR of $2820 CAD. Its declining my card and I don't know why. what can i do?

Update: nevermind, sorted it out, apparently they took $150 more than the calculated rates from USD on oanda or Xe, not sure why. I'm tired of all this exchange rate losses o. First from Naira to usd, now from usd to CAD, over 1M Naira total loss now, hmm. hopefully its worth it in the long run

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
larrypha:
Please anyone?

This aligns with the NOC for a Software Engineer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Congratulations. Beautiful result. What materials did you use for practice?

Sicaron:
I had my first IELTS on 5th December 2020 and my result is as follows
Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8
Writing 7.5

Now waiting for my IQAS evaluation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tolfa(m): 4:46am On Dec 19, 2020
I think the safest bet is to move on and don’t declare anyone of them as siblings. Also, look for ways to boost the scores without depending on the siblings points. Else, the application can be complicated
pbayagbon:
Gurus on this journey
Kindly give candid opinion

Tobi has 2 step siblings in Cannyland who didn’t declare her in their PR application
Fortunately one is willing to provide documents for her to claim sibling 15 points
The other one won’t even provide her date of birth or full names for her to fill under family section

What can Tobi do at this point?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fybe(f): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2020
I wrote IELTS IDP 5th Dec and am yet to see my result. Kindly advise me on what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MisterKings(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Welcome to the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 10

Thanks a lot for taking time to write down everything. What do you advise someone with only SSCE and no proof of funds because apparently this seems to be limited to people with money if your proof of funds is required to be as high as $13k.
And what are the chances of even getting a job over there while living here in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tysaxmalomo: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2020
MisterKings:

Thanks a lot for taking time to write down everything. What do you advise someone with only SSCE and no proof of funds because apparently this seems to be limited to people with money if your proof of funds is required to be as high as $13k.
And what are the chances of even getting a job over there while living here in Nigeria

Get a university degree, work for a bit, start trying to gather Proof of Funds, ultimately there is no way around it. Even if you get a job (highly unlikely considering that its only SSCE) you only get a certain amount of points. The POFs is a non negotiable part of the journey.

My advise if the SSCE results are really good, you may go the school route and try for full scholarships......

That's the only way I see it happening.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Fybe:
I wrote IELTS IDP 5th Dec and am yet to see my result. Kindly advise me on what to do.
You should have seen it already. Check online and don’t forget to use your first and middle name (I made that mistake when I was waiting for mine)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fybe(f): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2020
MissMa01:

You should have seen it already. Check online and don’t forget to use your first and middle name (I made that mistake when I was waiting for mine)
I have inputted first and middle name as instructed still nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.