Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1357418 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ituajude: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2021
I won't advise you leave it blank. Your application documents would be seen as "incomplete". It is better you update your education history to Nigeria so the PCC UK requirement goes away. Write an LOE to explain that your certification was a distance learning program which what taught and supervised in Nigeria. See a screenshot attached below for guidance

Attach the LOE to your ECA and Certificates and upload them together as one PDF file.

Essybeebee:
Thank you for your prompt response. Just to clarify, please where will I attach the LOE? Can I submit without any document uploaded in the space for the England Police Certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Monopoly1:
Pls ooo, which bank's limit for international transactions is above $200. Tried using GTB, it declined. Pls help a brother. Happy Sunday

If i can remember,A lot of people has been using Barter by Flutterwave or open a Dom account

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aibisoye0: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Renialistic:
Has anyone on here used piggyvest for POF? I’ve done a search but can’t find any in the affirmative.

I plan on moving my POF from mutual funds to piggyvest as the returns on mutual funds can make one cry - feels like I’m paying them to keep my money. cry cry cry

Would an LOE showing statements from both my mutual funds and piggyvest suffice? My mutual funds statement shows the gradual increase of the money.

You can if you want to, as I saw someone who said she used it. But what I did was to transfer to my Mutual funds account all the funds in my piggy and I did an LOE and attached the piggy statements to show the source of funds

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by inagbe1: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2021
ituajude:
Diploma from which institute? I know they evaluate ACCA Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting

Good morning, it's an advanced diploma from the federal college of education (technical),akoka. Health, Safety and Environmental management.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Krys993: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Crafts:
Please can i evaluate my result with Wes twice. I did the first one but it has so many mistakes. It was from my school. The Wes result came out but my name was spelt wrongly etc.

I want to do a fresh one again, since the school have corrected the mistakes. I hope it won't affect me.

Btw. The money is not an issue.

I will advise you report the mistake to Wes. Then ask your school to resend the documents to WES. I dont think WES will charge for the correction. So that you can use the funds for something else.

I had issue with my DOB as well .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Oh. Thanks a lot. Will get statements from both as well as letters.

[quote author=Aibisoye0 post=97670453][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obawinner(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
would a national diploma from polyibadan and a Bsc ed from the University of lagos qualify for 2 or more degree?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bigmillie: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good morning guys! Happy new year.

Please i want to confirm something. If someone gets ITA before 30 but before the whole process ends you are 30 will that reduce your score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bigmillie: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
obawinner:
would a national diploma from polyibadan and a Bsc ed from the University of lagos qualify for 2 or more degree?
yes, it will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obawinner(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
bigmillie:
yes, it will
God Bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lucky is your name like this o.

Daraojo:
File moved from Sydney CIO to Hong Kong VO after passing eligibility. How fast is Hong Kong, does anyone have experience with them?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
No. Once you get ITA your age is locked. Nothing concern your age and application again

bigmillie:

Please i want to confirm something. If someone gets ITA before 30 but before the whole process ends you are 30 will that reduce your score?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lolokike: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cheerfulmum:
No. Once you get ITA your age is locked. Nothing concern your age and application again

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pls can I use my MSc Notification/Statement of Result in place of certificate for WES evaluation? I have the transcript as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tysaxmalomo: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
bigmillie:

Your details are locked in from the point you get ITA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chynwayy: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alright Thanks you

MamaJoJo:

You click No as you havent reached that stage. Just an FYI manitoba have cancelled the family support stream so i am wondering which stream you qualify for?
The only one i think will still work for outland applications is Brandon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gracias08: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello Everyone,

i just saw it on WES webiste that they do not eveluate professional cerificates.

Please has anyone been able to successfully evaluate CIIN certificates with WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
MrKong:
Pls can I use my MSc Notification/Statement of Result in place of certificate for WES evaluation? I have the transcript as well
Yes, you can use statement of result. That was what I used
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chukwudi718(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Anyone who is in need of a study partner for IELTS and stays around Okota/Festac axis should link up.

Chimeziechukwudi1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ituajude: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
You can try evaluate it or contact them first to be sure. What was the program duration?

inagbe1:
Good morning, it's an advanced diploma from the federal college of education (technical),akoka. Health, Safety and Environmental management.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lagoscooldude:
Yes, you can use statement of result. That was what I used
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by inagbe1: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
ituajude:
You can try evaluate it or contact them first to be sure. What was the program duration?

It was a two semester program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Good Day All, please I need the prices of IELTS remark for both IDP MOD and BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lupigne: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
confistified:
ACCA takes how many months maximum please

It all depends on you. There's no timeframe or timetable for F1-F3. You take the exams whenever you think you're ready. I studied computer science but taking the ACCA route. I'm done with F1 and F2, used approximately one month to prepare for each exam.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lesbihornest(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Renialistic:
Has anyone on here used piggyvest for POF? I’ve done a search but can’t find any in the affirmative.

I plan on moving my POF from mutual funds to piggyvest as the returns on mutual funds can make one cry - feels like I’m paying them to keep my money. cry cry cry

Would an LOE showing statements from both my mutual funds and piggyvest suffice? My mutual funds statement shows the gradual increase of the money.

Thanks.
Piggyvest issue statement of account. I'm thinking of going this route as the interest rate is much better.

I guess a well detailed LOE showing the movement of funds should suffice?

I'm new to this too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confistified(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lupigne:

It all depends on you. There's no timeframe or timetable for F1-F3. You take the exams whenever you think you're ready. I studied computer science but taking the ACCA route. I'm done with F1 and F2, used approximately one month to prepare for each exam.
Best of luck.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JIREN01: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
damola311:
Good morning guys! I've been following this thread for a while, my first post here actually.... I've gone through a couple of things here, especially on the first page.

My question is regarding the experience parts. I've never done a paid job for anyone and the only experience was during NYSC (Worked at a federal school and got paid only after service in bulk)

But since then, I've been working as a freelancer to earn a living.

So, anything for someone like me that has been working as a freelancer for years and getting paid? Does that count as experience? And also the NYSC year?

This way, I will know the next step to take. Thanks
I'm in your shoes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Krys993: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
obawinner:

Yes it is

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Thanks. I’ve reached out to them and they confirmed they can issue ref letters as well as account statements. Was just wary about IRCC’s acceptance. I’ve decided to take a chance and do an LOE with statements from both my mutual fund custodian and piggyvest.

I think it’s a better place to keep money considering the current rates available from the banks and mutual funds as well as the fact that one cannot tell how long the process will take. I’ll feel more comfortable moving it now and explaining than moving after AOR.

Lesbihornest:
Piggyvest issue statement of account. I'm thinking of going this route as the interest rate is much better.

I guess a well detailed LOE showing the movement of funds should suffice?

I'm new to this too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just stumbled on this thread from twitter.

I have a Bsc in Accounting. Currently writing ICAN exams.

How do I migrate abroad in the next few years for a career in the financial industry, for work as an Account Executive, Financial Analyst etc?

What further certification do I need to enhance my chances?

How do I go about it ?

Anyone in the finance or related field please help me out.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
BNTtech:

Hi. I can't count the number of people who have attempted and passed the BCS exams even with little or no IT knowledge. Just get yourself a quality tutor and you would be fine.

Pls how do I go about tutorials
I'm interested in getting the certificate in IT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
demanuel:
Hello everyone,
I just stumbled on this thread from twitter.

I have a Bsc in Accounting. Currently writing ICAN exams.

How do I migrate abroad in the next few years for a career in the financial industry, for work as an Account Executive, Financial Analyst etc?

What further certification do I need to enhance my chances?

How do I go about it ?

Anyone in the finance or related field please help me out.

Thanks.

Currently in the same shoes with you. But the question is, Is ICAN recognized??

Because I'm in my professional stage in Ican.
So pls seniors in the house, help oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.