Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1343806 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EsoEso: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
demanuel:
Hello everyone,
I just stumbled on this thread from twitter.

I have a Bsc in Accounting. Currently writing ICAN exams.

How do I migrate abroad in the next few years for a career in the financial industry, for work as an Account Executive, Financial Analyst etc?

What further certification do I need to enhance my chances?

How do I go about it ?

Anyone in the finance or related field please help me out.

Thanks.

Everything and anything you need to know is in page one of this thread. Take your time to study and digest all the information there. Follow links embedded in post one to know more about specific things and in no time, you will be up to speed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tocde: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
zika2902:

Currently in the same shoes with you. But the question is, Is ICAN recognized??

Because I'm in my professional stage in Ican.
So pls seniors in the house, help oooo

I believe it’s not recognized. This issue was addressed in our last induction (dec 2020). The VP of our association has said they are in the talks with Canadian accounting body to resolve this issue. I’ll suggest you go for CIIN( this is what I did in November 2020) or ACCA, although there are other programmes you can run.
The downside however to CIIN aid certificate is always only ready in January so... hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lesbihornest(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Renialistic:
Thanks. I’ve reached out to them and they confirmed they can issue ref letters as well as account statements. Was just wary about IRCC’s acceptance. I’ve decided to take a chance and do an LOE with statements from both my mutual fund custodian and piggyvest.

I think it’s a better place to keep money considering the current rates available from the banks and mutual funds as well as the fact that one cannot tell how long the process will take. I’ll feel more comfortable moving it now and explaining than moving after AOR.

please let me know how it pans out. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by damola311: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
JIREN01:
I'm in your shoes.

So what have you done so far? Need to make this happen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please � is there any Ontario whatsapp group or any other platform that I can join ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JIREN01: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
damola311:

So what have you done so far? Need to make this happen
I'm still seeking for opinions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
This life no balance o, so for those of us that didn't do ATS, rather we used bsc in accounting to start skills level in ICAN, nothing for us.

Anyways, if I apply for exemption for F1 -F3, pls can I use it to serve as a second degree??

Pls help me with answer my people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cherryberry456(f): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
zika2902:
This life no balance o, so for those of us that didn't do ATS, rather we used bsc in accounting to start skills level in ICAN, nothing for us.

Anyways, if I apply for exemption for F1 -F3, pls can I use it to serve as a second degree??

Pls help me with answer my people
I advise that you shouldn't seek exemption. just write F1-F3 and you're good. I hear that once you request for exemption , WES doesn't evaluate it to favour you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Cherryberry456 post=97691141]
I advise that you shouldn't seek exemption. just write F1-F3 and you're good. I hear that once you request for exemption , WES doesn't evaluate it to favour you. [/quot

Nawa o, thanks dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cherryberry456:

I advise that you shouldn't seek exemption. just write F1-F3 and you're good. I hear that once you request for exemption , WES doesn't evaluate it to favour you.
She can take one exemption. It will be evaluated favourably. But you shouldn't take more than one. People have done two and it was evaluated as equivalent to one year.

@zika2902 take note.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
demanuel:
Hello everyone,
I just stumbled on this thread from twitter.

I have a Bsc in Accounting. Currently writing ICAN exams.

How do I migrate abroad in the next few years for a career in the financial industry, for work as an Account Executive, Financial Analyst etc?

What further certification do I need to enhance my chances?

How do I go about it ?

Anyone in the finance or related field please help me out.

Thanks.
Your age?
Work experience?
Marital status?
You have to take a course like ACCA F1 to F3 to claim two or more certificates as BSC alone isn't sufficient and Ican is not favourably evaluated except you have ATS (I hope I got the acronym right).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gracias08:
Hello Everyone,

i just saw it on WES webiste that they do not eveluate professional cerificates.

Please has anyone been able to successfully evaluate CIIN certificates with WES?
The certificate level is evaluated as one year. The associate level is evaluated as equivalent to three years of study.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

You mean even when I get the Canadian passport, my wife will still pass through EE?
Mr. Kunmi, you need to take things easy ooo. You aren't even a permanent resident yet you are talking of Canadian passport cheesy. How about you all apply as a family, both of you write IELTS and evaluate your highest degree then migrate together? After getting the PR you can decide to stay back if you want. But the plan of getting PR, staying back while also applying for wife to be a PR blah blah blah will not work. You people should migrate together. Simple!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

She can take one exemption. It will be evaluated favourably. But you shouldn't take more than one. People have done two and it was evaluated as equivalent to one year.

@zika2902 take note.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nwosu35: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
I can't pay for WES, it's rejecting my masters card, please help, l also saw billing address, should l fill that part, please gurus in the house please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rume(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
nwosu35:
I can't pay for WES, it's rejecting my masters card, please help, l also saw billing address, should l fill that part, please gurus in the house please assist.

Read through the last four pages before this page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Godtemi: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Mr. Kunmi, you need to take things easy ooo. You aren't even a permanent resident yet you are talking of Canadian passport cheesy. How about you all apply as a family, both of you write IELTS and evaluate your highest degree then migrate together. After getting the PR you can decide to stay back if you want. But the plan of getting PR, staying back while also applying for wife to be a PR blah blah blah will not work. You people should migrate together. Simple!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rafindo(m): 2:15am On Jan 04, 2021
BNTtech:

Hi. I can't count the number of people who have attempted and passed the BCS exams even with little or no IT knowledge. Just get yourself a quality tutor and you would be fine.

Please I will need more information on getting bcs in a record time.
Like the duration.
The total fees involved.
How do I go about the registration.

How do I contact you.
My secarto7@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rafindo(m): 2:28am On Jan 04, 2021
abnot:

I would would suggest BCS as you’ve got an IT background and I believe you work in the technology field . Are you planning to change fields to accounting ? If it’s strictly for immigration points you’ll need some serious commitment

Can someone add bcs in his initial wes credentials and apply to write bcs in order to avoid double payment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rafindo(m): 2:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Oluebi:

Kindly add me up to the PNP group please.
Zero 8 zero 3 nine 439454.I will really appreciate this.

Pls can they add me zero 8 zero 906,106,40
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2021
zika2902:

Currently in the same shoes with you. But the question is, Is ICAN recognized??

Because I'm in my professional stage in Ican.
So pls seniors in the house, help oooo
I wonder o.. Hmmm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2021
EsoEso:

Everything and anything you need to know is in page one of this thread. Take your time to study and digest all the information there. Follow links embedded in post one to know more about specific things and in no time, you will be up to speed.
Alright. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Your age?
Work experience?
Marital status?
You have to take a course like ACCA F1 to F3 to claim two or more certificates as BSC alone isn't sufficient and Ican is not favourably evaluated except you have ATS (I hope I got the acronym right).
Age29
3 years experience in bookkeeping, accounting, audits and inventory management.
Currently working as a freelancer (data entry, business plan writing, bookkeeping) and offering inventory management service to product based businesses.
Single
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2021
demanuel:

Age29
3 years experience in bookkeeping, accounting, audits and inventory management.
Currently working as a freelancer (data entry, business plan writing, bookkeeping) and offering inventory management service to product based businesses.
Single
I will advise that the time is now. Age is still on your side now but once you clock 30, you start loosing points for each birthdays. Due to your accounting education, take ACCA F1 to F3, accept just one exemption and do the rest. Do not take more than one exemption to get it favourably evaluated and also evaluate your Bsc. Write IELTS and get into the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello fam,

Happy new year!!!!Please for someone that got exemption for f1 and f2 Acca but did F3 can she claim one year degree with this??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

I will advise that the time is now. Age is still on your side now but once you clock 30, you start loosing points for each birthdays. Due to your accounting education, take ACCA F1 to F3, accept just one exemption and do the rest. Do not take more than one exemption to get it favourably evaluated and also evaluate your Bsc. Write IELTS and get into the pool.
Thanks for your response.
Please from what age becomes late/unfavourable 35?40?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BetaZeta: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Hi everyone. I evaluated only my LL.B certificate using IQAS and I would please like some guidance on how to fill out the personal history section (post-ITA).

Under the personal history section, is it okay to include my law school period (as an educational activity) and then rank the degree as 'None or Less than secondary' since I didn't evaluate the law school certificate?

l am also considering uploading the law school certificates under optional documents.

I would really appreciate advice on this especially from lawyers who have gone through the process.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Komed:
Hello fam,

Happy new year!!!!Please for someone that got exemption for f1 and f2 Acca but did F3 can she claim one year degree with this??

Seen answers fromprevious post
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wale200: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Hello House.

Pls I would like to ask about Gift deeds.

If I'm accompanying spouse and the money is coming from my parent. Do I ask for the money to be sent to my wife (PA) or me (accompanying spouse) before we do the gift deed for it?
Thanks my seniors.

PS: This particular scenario was discussed this year but I couldn't get it from the Search.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2021
prettiepearl pls can you respond to your email? i sent you a private message and you responded but no reponse from the mails i sent.

Prettiepearlz:

@zika2902 take note.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.