Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358210 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
zika2902:
Pls I just want to clarify things more, so I don't make any costly mistake.

If I accept to be exempted from just F1 paper and decide to write F2 and F3, pls hope WES will still evaluate the result as one year??

Pls all the seniors in the house, abeg don't ignore this message. If there's anyone that has also exempted 1 paper and wrote the rest here, pls signify also.

It because of this evaluation thing I'm writing this ACCA, so pls I really can not afford to get it wrong.

Pls all reply is appreciated, thanks a lot

Pls oooo, I need you all expertise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pweetytomi: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Idemujoseph:
Good morning house!
Please I need advice from you all.
I am married with a kid but as a result of the huge financial cost, I am planning to process my PR alone. Now I don't have the proof of funds for family of three.
1. Can I declare that I am not married so that I
will provide proof of fund for only myself?
2. Will I be able to correct the error in the future?
3. Will I ever be able to sponsor my wife and kid
to join me in Canada in the future ?
I need advice please brother and sister.
You cannot say you are not married when you are actually married. That's false and can be termed misrepresentation. What I think you can do is apply as spouse unaccompanying. You wont have to pay application fees for spouse and dependent but you still need your POF to cover for family of 3 though

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2021
DFreeze:

Hello mate, this is not an issue at all. 10,000 € is more than enough for a single person. Just provide your reference letter from your EU bank factoring CIC requirements in the letter. Don't think 10,000 Eur is too much of a money to create suspicion. Raising that money in a year is not a big deal even as a student. You're good to go.

Furthermore, there is no need for gift deed or whatever they call it. Folks that use those are people who don't have raw funds. You have the raw funds. You're in order.

Thank you soo much, thank you for the clarification. I’ll do just that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Writing TEF is probably your only option (except you have a sibling in Canada or get a provincial nomination). Getting an additional certification will do nothing since you have a Masters already.

awesomeme:
Good morning house and happy new year. Please i want to ask which qualification or exams will i need to write to boost my score aside French. i have a masters already and my score is below 460 still. kindly suggest, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2021
That’ll be misrepresentation. You’d have to submit your marriage certificate when you apply for your family - how would you explain that it carries an earlier date than your application where you applied as single?

Better to get a gift deed to cover the POF while you and your wife evaluate your credentials and write IELTS than go through all this trouble.

Idemujoseph:
thank you for your response! What if I hide my marriage status?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by awesomeme: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
okay, thank you..
Joshmuch:
After Bs.C is Professional exam, then Masters then PHD. All in that order
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2021
"There is nothin hidden that shall not be exposed."
The POF is a lot but try and raise it. What you want to do is misrepresentation and you will be banned.
Idemujoseph:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wale200: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2021
rafindo:

Please can I send a message in order to clarify something about bcs .
Yes, you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2021
zika2902:

Pls oooo, I need you all expertise
Thought I already answered this. Yes, you can accept one and it will be evaluated as one year!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Gracias08:
Thank you for your response. So with my Bsc it would be equivalent to 2 or more certificates?
Yes, the certificate level is all you need

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niyogeol(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Lunah:

Thank you for the reply.
I got a full sponsorship to study there that's why I am going to Germany. It's a good offer right?
Thank you so much for the reply. I appreciate!
You welcome. As for the German offer, it depends on the stage of the EE process that you are and what you have going for you in Nigeria at the moment. I believe that will help you reach a decision. Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nwosu35: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2021
SaskatoonMom:

I used Barter by Flutterwave yesterday and it worked.

Please can you help with some explanation, cus l have been trying this using the VISA card but it's nit going through and l can't make any payment. Please l need help on this, any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lunah(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2021
niyogeol:
You welcome. As for the German offer, it depends on the stage of the EE process that you are and what you have going for you in Nigeria at the moment. I believe that will help you reach a decision. Cheers.

Yeah, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Idemujoseph: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Naaomi:
"There is nothin hidden that shall not be exposed."
The POF is a lot but try and raise it. What you want to do is misrepresentation and you will be banned.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Idemujoseph: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Renialistic:
That’ll be misrepresentation. You’d have to submit your marriage certificate when you apply for your family - how would you explain that it carries an earlier date than your application where you applied as single?

Better to get a gift deed to cover the POF while you and your wife evaluate your credentials and wrote IELTS than go through all this trouble.

thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Idemujoseph: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Pweetytomi:

You cannot say you are not married when you are actually married. That's false and can be termed misrepresentation. What I think you can do is apply as spouse unaccompanying. You wont have to pay application fees for spouse and dependent but you still need your POF to cover for family of 3 though
thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wale200: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
And please try and enlighten me further. If I do gift deed as an accompanying spouse for the money from my parent and I write a simple letter that the PA has access to the funds:
1. Will I add my statement of account for 6 months?
2 Will my wife still add her 6 months statement of account if the remaining POF is her account?
3. Does the PA need SA and bank Ref letters in bank accounts that don't involve in the POF.

Thanks very much as you kindly answer my questions. And may God bless you.

Thegirl2019:

Read here

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/309#97195394
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chynwayy: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Hi please I ve sent you an email

[quote author=StainlessLwhite post=97720318][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by StainlessLwhite(f): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Chynwayy:
Hi please I ve sent you an email

Send to stainless2012@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
You can state you’re married but will be unaccompanied.
Once you get there and your feet solid to the ground, you can file for your wife and kid(s) as it may.

This is based on what I have read here, please do your due diligence.

Idemujoseph:
Good morning house!
Please I need advice from you all.
I am married with a kid but as a result of the huge financial cost, I am planning to process my PR alone. Now I don't have the proof of funds for family of three.
1. Can I declare that I am not married so that I
will provide proof of fund for only myself?
2. Will I be able to correct the error in the future?
3. Will I ever be able to sponsor my wife and kid
to join me in Canada in the future ?
I need advice please brother and sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chynwayy: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Sent!

StainlessLwhite:

Send to stainless2012@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Please guys I'd want to know what I don't.
Can I use the same gift deed (POF) which I used for Ontario NOI for EE once I get ITA?

Or am I going to use new proof?
I'd need some enlightenment.
Thanks alot

Please I need help with this Information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
If you’re using iPhone, go to AppStore and type in Barter by Flutterwave, then you click on GET

I want to assume it’s the same on Google playstore.

Do the necessary registration and apply for virtual dollar card
Click on cards
Click on New Card at the far right

nwosu35:

Please can you help with some explanation, cus l have been trying this using the VISA card but it's nit going through and l can't make any payment. Please l need help on this, any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Tocde:

ATS is recognized.

ACA at the moment isn’t.

Thank you for your response.
I’m aware ATS is recognized, I want to confirm what to write as the institution; ICAN or ATS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2021
You cant hide your marriage status. If you want to sponsor your wife and kid in future, the marriage cert date and birth date would have to be after you got PR and arrived Canada which is impossible. If you try it you would probably be banned and sent back to Nigeria because its misrepresentation. You have to say the complete truth. It is really not worth it. Figure out how to get the remaining funds.
Idemujoseph:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oty1993: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm 27, so there's still age on my side. Thanks a lot
ladykilllar:

The scores are actually unpredictable but based on the stratification of scores in the pool, 471 is a pretty decent score. If age is still on your side and 27k might be tough to lose you can decide not to remark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oty1993: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thanks a lot, I'll wait
DFreeze:

Inasmuch as one can't tell what the cut-off mark will be in say 2 months (if it's going to take that period of time for you to evaluate your certificates), 471 is a pretty decent score. You don't need to max your IELTS to get ITA. What matters is if the ranking score is below your score.

By the way, as it stands now, cut-off mark is decreasing gradually. I'd rather advise you not to apply for remark but wait, unless you don't have any need for that money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Farajobi post=97314303][/quote]hi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Farajobi:

She should use her name exactly how it is on her int'l passport to create the account.. After receiving ITA she would indicate that she has gone by a different name in the past and provide change of name documents.
Good afternoon. I sent you a PM please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Please guys I'd want to know what I don't.
Can I use the same gift deed (POF) which I used for Ontario NOI for EE once I get ITA?

Or am I going to use new proof?
I'd need some enlightenment.
Thanks alot

Please I need help with this Information

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.