Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1357779 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Silversurfer1: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Hamza05 post=93784702][/quote]
Do not, and I repeat it again, do not listen to that IRCC account when it comes to assessment of Law degrees.
If you're a Lawyer, just use IQAS and be patient, unless age is on your side or you choose to assess BL from Law school.
If you make mistake and use WES assesment (law degree is equivalent to 4 years Bachelor degree) and go and claim Masters, anyone you see, take it like that.
Like Debbie said, VO reviewing your application is different from the social media account person managing their account. They should stop giving out that false information

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Thermodynamics(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thermodynamics:
HELLO HOUSE, PLEASE WHAT IS THE DEMAND FOR MECHANICS IN CANADA

Please I need answers to this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zorodninja(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
DebbieWilliams:

At least they are calling a category of those on the waiting list.Still a positive development.It shows progress in the drive to clear the backlog.

They are people who already got PPR before the lockdown. Most (if not all) of them already had their passports stuck either at VFS or AVO itself.

People waiting for PPR are not part of those they are calling.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
intrinsicniyi:
Hi All,

GCMS Notes just came in. 118 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus I wasn't ready for it.

Please where can I find useful information from this e.g. page numbers? The document is so long-winded.

I also try to use ctrl+f but e no work.

I was also shocked when I saw the number of pages shocked. So I decided to initially skim through, jumped to the last 5-6 pages, then I gradually read backwards. I guess it was when I saw Review Required that I began to pay more attention to every detail in the notes grin. I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it since your application has already been approved. Enjoy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deedsy: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
MissMa01:
1225, no?

Thanks MissMa,

1225 or 1524?? That's the confusion I'm facing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
As long as there are cars in Canada, there will be a demand for mechanics but please see https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to determine your eligibility as there are other factors (asides demand) to consider.

Thermodynamics:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
sesan01:

I was also shocked when I saw the number of pages shocked. So I decided to initially skim through, jumped to the last 5-6 pages, then I gradually read backwards. I guess it was when I saw Review Required that I began to pay more attention to every detail in the notes grin. I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it since your application has already been approved. Enjoy smiley

Hi Bro. I was expecting a max of 2-5 pages & boom, 118 pages shocked shocked. It was @Hellvicks and @Msidiodi that came to my aid by pointing me to the right direction (first 2 - 3pages and last 5 - 6 pages, just as you mentioned here). Everything looks good from the note - na the final email I dey expect now.

@sesan01, we should connect you know cheesy. I'll send you a pm. We could link up in the USA.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Alexy2014 post=93558233][/quote]

Are you sorted now ? Spoke to someone in PG school Today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ennygal: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good evening. A friend need a one-on-one ielts tutorial. Location is Ibadan. Note: The person must reside in Ibadan and must have maxed Ielts general training .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ashmark(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Profile updated today and score is now 475.

Should I go for Police Report now as I’m trying to gather all documents.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thermodynamics:

Check cic website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ashmark:
Profile updated today and score is now 475.

Should I go for Police Report now as I’m trying to gather all documents.

You could
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by COPR2020: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mamaroon:

NOC guru pls help.

My opinion is that JD doesn't really match 1114 below. Which of the 6 jobs under 1114 does she think goes?

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=1114&CST=01012016&CVD=314247&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=314243

Why is she changing her mind from 6235? Her job title doesn't matter.
JD seems to match 1114 Financial planner and also Account Manager(althought the JD for this was not stated and they specify it that JD stated below are for "some" of the Job under 1114). And sincerely, those in 6235 can claim 1114 too because they actually carry out what financial planners and account managers do in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwayeminikans: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi family,
I would like to confirm if HND (2years) & PGDE (1year) can pass as 2 or more certificates? The OND institution isn't forthcoming so we are looking at this option.
I would appreciate your 2 cents on this.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jolicharment: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
amen ooooh.
many thanks
Charleschidera:
I warmly welcome everyone to this part 10

Many shall share their success testimony.

Don't give up on the journey yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Deniya: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello,

May I please get a clearer perspective on this PCC matter. I submitted my application in July in the US and I recently moved back to Nigeria in August. I informed IRCC of the new address and was just reading up when I saw this on page 1

For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

Please does this apply to me in anyway? Is there something else I need to do Inorder to ensure compliance? Such as requesting for another PCC and uploading same as CSE?

Thank you for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by uche13: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2020
It seems like they have started issuing PPR.

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2020
uche13:

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO

Our first PPR of part 10.

Plenty Congrats!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Deniya:
Hello,

May I please get a clearer perspective on this PCC matter. I submitted my application in July in the US and I recently moved back to Nigeria in August. I informed IRCC of the new address and was just reading up when I saw this on page 1

For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

Please does this apply to me in anyway? Is there something else I need to do Inorder to ensure compliance? Such as requesting for another PCC and uploading same as CSE?

Thank you for your help.

#PersonalOpinion

I assume that you were resident in the US.

Don't think you are affected if you were resident in the US when you submitted in July. I think people who should be worried are those who submitted AFTER they left the country where they were formerly resident or had spent more than 6 months, but got the PCC BEFORE they departed.

Don't think there is anything further required, but if it is giving you sleepless nights you can send a CSE to make it crystal clear. If it's not a problem to get another US PCC, you could also get another one just in case a finicky VO thinks your submission date is too close to your move in Aug. This is me doing oversabi though, I don't think it's needed.

See more details here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2020
uche13:

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO

Congratulations!!!!!! First PPR

We are waiting for your testimony o grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dianeOzark: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2020
!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dianeOzark: 1:08am On Sep 12, 2020
uche13:

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO

Congratulations pls screen shot it pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 12, 2020
dianeOzark:

owes you no screenshot. You are indirectly saying he is lying.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dianeOzark: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by philaw(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2020
dianeOzark:

As Kekereekun JSC said, owes you no screenshot. Lmao. Weird you are insisting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eniolakiite(f): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Congratulations smiley smiley

uche13:

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dianeOzark: 2:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dianeOzark: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2020
philaw:
As Kekereekun JSC said, owes you no screenshot. Lmao. Weird you are insisting.

It’s not that deep calm down I’ve seen it on telegram from someone else. Good night
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by philaw(m): 2:56am On Sep 12, 2020
dianeOzark:

It’s not that deep calm down I’ve seen it on telegram from someone else. Good night
Lol. I'm calming down. Yours will come in the next hours, and we will celebrate here together. Here we go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sufregs: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Congrats!!!

uche13:

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sufregs: 4:29am On Sep 12, 2020
This is my husband's exact same situation. Really confusing? So who is lying now?[/quote]

You need to verify what email/office WES is sending the request to. I had the same issue until the person eventually checked the right office and it was there. WES had sent it twice by this time. Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EyesondPrize: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Congratulations...all the best in Canada.

uche13:

I just got mine now.

Seems like a dream

October 2019 AOR
Ottawa VO

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.