Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358164 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by timitej: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
You're right. My school just confirm they've gotten it. Thank you
ArcFresky:

WES has sent it, your school is d problem.

Wes will resend after some weeks.

Let your school check and confirm your name, my school wasted 2 months looking for the wrong name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
kennykentipsy:
Hello good day.

I'm a canada permanent resident in Canada I got my PR through Canada experience class.

I have a friend who is applying for EE from Nigeria I don't wanna give wrong information because I went thru a different partway

She has had 5 Years of work experience in 3 different jobs but all in NOC B administrative assistant (3 years)
Customer and information services supervisors (1 year)
Accountant (book keeper) 1 year

Does she have to select one or she can use all?
Would workin in 3 different fields affect her application

Would appreciate any information. Thank you

She can use the experience with 3 years. 3 years gives max points for work experience.

She can add the remaining 2 years too, if she likes but won't add to her CRS score.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by step1: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
step1:

Not yet but got a mail from VFS few days ago to pay for the return courier

Got my passport today

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enesty(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good day
Please is there any recommended site or materials for IELTS free practice ?please would appreciate reply
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=step1 post=97959998]

Got my passport today
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
firpemi:

Thank you for your prompt response

Oya oo everyone comman help me ooooo.
I chose NOC XYZ a very straightforward NOC, my job description fits into it well but my job title is a skill level C. Will this affect my application?
e.g NOC 3112 I don't work as a physician but an assessor, my employment letter carries Patient assessor i.e Supervise home care services.
Also, will uploading my work reference letter alone suffice?
NOC is based on job duties like others have said, my only advice is to be careful because using the example you gave, you can't use 3112 if you're not a licensed physician even if your job description is similar. So just be sure it's not one of those specific kinds of NOCs like lawyer etc
Maybe I'm stating the obvious sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by demanuel(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

I will advise that the time is now. Age is still on your side now but once you clock 30, you start loosing points for each birthdays. Due to your accounting education, take ACCA F1 to F3, accept just one exemption and do the rest. Do not take more than one exemption to get it favourably evaluated and also evaluate your Bsc. Write IELTS and get into the pool.
I sent a pm. Please kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
step1:

Got my passport today

How long did it take ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jed123: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
DebbieWilliams:

Hi Debbie, Pls add me to this group
There’s an Accra telegram group with people having HK as secondary VO. Send me a private message and I’ll add you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by step1: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ikepooni:

How long did it take ?
2 months from submission. Accra VO, lagos VFS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by step1: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=Francieuche post=97961555][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DeevaB: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Dammyomo123:
Anyone with BCS Study materials, Software Development and Information System especially. I will pay for it (not on high side thou). The self study route is killing without the right materials to study with.

Can you drop your email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dayor217(m): 2:00am On Jan 12, 2021
enesty:
Good day
Please is there any recommended site or materials for IELTS free practice ?please would appreciate reply
Thanks

https://ielts-up.com/

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jadel03: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2021
Well, my friend had exemptions(F1 to F9) because he studied accounting although from a UK university.

He got a positive evaluation from WES.

I hope this helps.

Maureen01:

I have the same issue. I am currently an ACCA student who got exceptions too. I have done only 2 papers at skills level. I am thinking of going back to write F1-F3 but I cant seem to get across to ACCA Nigeria to ask them. Please anyone who has an answer should help. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Proffessorr: 4:33am On Jan 12, 2021
seunpinky:
I am in a dilemma and I would appreciate your opinions as to which option to go with. My wife works with one of the Big 4s and she needs to give them 3months notice b4 resignation.

Option 1: I land alone, try to settle into the country and make adequate provisions for her and the kid. With this plan, wife and kid would come after her 3months notice period. However, someone told me that if I come alone, immigration may not allow them entry because I am the PA and that the PA is expected to travel with them.

Option 2: She applies for leave from work and We all come together but she and d kid do softlanding. They return back to Nigeria after spending one month and she drops her resignation letter and wait out the 3 months notice period. My issue with the second option is that we would have to spend money on flight twice..

Pls house I need your opinions

From my experience in the Big 4, she can leave even with 1 month notice.
She’ll notify HR and her Managers/Partner, do her clearance and pay in lieu of the notice period (i.e. she’ll refund “part” of her emolument which would have been stated on her employment letter, for the other 2 months).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Betterlife2018: 5:14am On Jan 12, 2021
seunpinky:
Thanks everyone for your input. We would be going with the option of waiting back in Nigeria for the three (3) months and we land together.

I appreciate every advice gotten.
Which of the big 4- I have seen few people who were able to cross over to the same big 4 here in Canada. Let your wife try her luck. Let her reach out to the HR over here. It is a beginning of new FY for most companies and recruitment might be very high.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Please try to communicate with another person in your school, someone who have a solid connection or access to transcript department or so.

My experience.

WES updated my profile in 09/12/2020 that they are waiting for my institution and ever since then, they went mute. However, on 3rd of January 2021, I got angry went on there twitter and start to post on all there social media pages. For them to give my my evaluation or refund my money.

In the other hand, I had to communicate with 4 different people in my institution too. Eventually WES had no choice, but updated my profile on the 2nd day that my transcript and Certificate have been accepted.
Hello bro. Thank you for this valuable information. I faced a similar situation and my dashboard now has an expected date of February 5. Can I ask what exactly happens on this expected date? I am concerned because I really want to get into the pool for ITA in January.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dammyomo123(f): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2021
dammyomo70@gmail.com, thanks
DeevaB:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TwentiesGirl(f): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2021
TwentiesGirl:
Please can someone who evaluated their degree with IQAS help out here, the website is saying that we will upload our certificate ourselves to the portal but I was under the impression that most evaluation bodies required the school to send the certificate to them directly.
Anybody?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tshtsh: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Regarding proof of funds what is the definition of large deposits ? I received ITA in mid november and my proof of funds is an accumulation of my salary which is seen as paid monthly to my account . No gift deed. However in august (3 months before ITA) my sister transferred 1 million naira to me (pay back for a loan i gave to her in june). Do I have to explain that ? 1 million is about CAD3,000 and I don't know if this qualifies as a large deposit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2021
duni04:

Hello bro. Thank you for this valuable information. I faced a similar situation and my dashboard now has an expected date of February 5. Can I ask what exactly happens on this expected date? I am concerned because I really want to get into the pool for ITA in January.
Expected date means the date your evaluation will come through(be completed) but don’t worry it usually comes Before that date.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2021
TwentiesGirl:

Anybody?
Hi twentiesgirl you’re to upload your certificate on the portal and send your transcript to IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Expected date means the date your evaluation will come through(be completed) but don’t worry it usually comes Before that date.
Oh ok. Thanks a lot debbie smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Otemilorun: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2021
DeevaB:

tedsmithrpa@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Essybeebee: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello All,

I've gone through the thread to get answers to some of my post ITA questions but still have a few that have not been clearly answered. I would appreciate if the house can help me provide detailed answers to these questions:

1) Can someone please send me a sample of an LoE? I need to explain why I filled in an incorrect country of study. So I'd appreciate a similar LoE.

2) Is it compulsory to address the reference letter from my current employer to :
The Immigration/Visa Officer,
Immigration, Refuges & Citizenship Canada,
Centralised Intake Office
PO Box....
Sydney...

I am trying to conclude this immigration process without raising any suspicion with my current employer. Can you advise on how to address the reference letter? Also can the reference letter be said to be a requirement for visiting visa application just in case I'm asked at work? Does it make sense to say that?

3) For POF, I didn't build my account statement before ITA and I have the full POF outside any of my bank accounts (it's in a cryptowallet at the moment). I saw that the options I have are either an investment letter or a FD certificate but would like to confirm which of them is advisable.
Also do I need to draft a gift of deed to make it more believable that I have such an amount?
I just need detailed advise on how I can provide the POF in such a way that my application will not be rejected and I won't be asked to bring an account statement down the line.

Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Claire18:
Please which bank card did you use? Or did you use an individual?
I used union bank card; an individual account, but had to ask for a limit increase to enable me transact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by siina(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Please house, is CFA charter a plus in moving to Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Essybeebee:
Hello All,

I've gone through the thread to get answers to some of my post ITA questions but still have a few that have not been clearly answered. I would appreciate if the house can help me provide detailed answers to these questions:

1) Can someone please send me a sample of an LoE? I need to explain why I filled in an incorrect country of study. So I'd appreciate a similar LoE.

2) Is it compulsory to address the reference letter from my current employer to :
The Immigration/Visa Officer,
Immigration, Refuges & Citizenship Canada,
Centralised Intake Office
PO Box....
Sydney...

I am trying to conclude this immigration process without raising any suspicion with my current employer. Can you advise on how to address the reference letter? Also can the reference letter be said to be a requirement for visiting visa application just in case I'm asked at work? Does it make sense to say that?

3) For POF, I didn't build my account statement before ITA and I have the full POF outside any of my bank accounts (it's in a cryptowallet at the moment). I saw that the options I have are either an investment letter or a FD certificate but would like to confirm which of them is advisable.
Also do I need to draft a gift of deed to make it more believable that I have such an amount?
I just need detailed advise on how I can provide the POF in such a way that my application will not be rejected and I won't be asked to bring an account statement down the line.

Thanks alot.

2. You can use to whom it may concern

3. Cryptowallet is not accepted. Even though it might not be often, account statement can be asked at any point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ArcFresky(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2021
enesty:
Good day
Thanks
There is a Google drive link, quote me if you need it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ArcFresky(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2021
abdulslutsky:
How are guys getting high band score in this IELTS?. I'm just stuck in 33-34 for listening & reading in all my practice. Writing too is another ball game.

Can anyone please volunteer to check my writing?

Post it here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by timitej: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2021
I need it please
ArcFresky:

There is a Google drive link, quote me if you need it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Komed:

Just copy and paste your letter of intent.It should have the email address,contact number and address of your tie to ontario if you have anyone.
2 I provided just my payslip for 6months and my bank statement highligting the inflow.

How can I reach you, I have some questions to ask directly please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.