Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1357469 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by muhammedhammed: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hi, i need someone to explain, which is better;
(1) to apply as a single applicant get ITA, then add spouse post AOR or;
(2) add spouse at the initial stage...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TCAT: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sulee23:
Hello everyone.

I need input on this please, I am JAN AOR, I entered the pool as a single lady, I am getting married mid February.

I wanted to ask when is the ideal time to raise a web form to inform them, some people said send it before the wedding and if they don't respond send again after the wedding,looking at how things are now I think it takes them 1 month to respond to webform I do not want that to delay my application processing.
Another question I would like to ask, it crazy booking dates for medicals as they are mostly fully booked for the month, is it advisable to do the medical before they respond to the webform for spouse documents or wait it out before doing it. Either ways it's upfront.

Any input will be appreciated. Thank you

my wedding is Feb ending, is it cool to book for medicals of my intending spouse now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
DonFreshmoney:

ITS
PPR Guys.. (AVO)..
SUMMARY* :
*WES* : July 17th
*IELTS (LRWS) 8.5,9,8,8* (4th attempt): June 1st 2019
*ITA* : June 18th 2019
*AOR* : July 26 2019
*BIL* : August 9 2019
*MEP* : October 1st 2019
*GUs: (26 GUs)* : highest ever in a month was in November 2020 which was 14
*2nd MEP* : December 9th 2020
*ADRs* : Schedule A (August 12 2019, and November 30 2020), Travel history form (November 30, 2020)
*PPR* : JANUARY 8 2021

Congratulations and all the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
If it’s for BC, yes you can. I don’t know about IDP/MOD but I reckon it should be same.

olaolu39:
Please can i apply for EOR (IELTS remark) when i have not been given hard copy results.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tossy001(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
goodafternoon please i have a question that need urgent reply, does wes evaluate french diploma obtain from french village ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
MissMa01:

Yes really
Thank you so much! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tossy001(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
please any help from anybody on this please
tossy001:
goodafternoon please i have a question that need urgent reply, does wes evaluate french diploma obtain from french village ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
olaolu39:
Please can i apply for EOR (IELTS remark) when i have not been given hard copy results.
Yes please , you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
muhammedhammed:
Hi, i need someone to explain, which is better;
(1) to apply as a single applicant get ITA, then add spouse post AOR or;
(2) add spouse at the initial stage...
You can't apply as a single applicant if you're married. People add spouse post AOR only if they got married after submitting their application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congratulations

DonFreshmoney:
Ok, I finally get to share my story.. even though it's late, but better late than never. Please add me to part 10 hall of fame.

ITS

PPR Guys.. (AVO)..

SUMMARY* :

*WES* : July 17th 2018

*IELTS (LRWS) 8.5,9,8,8* (4th attempt): June 1st 2019

*ITA* : June 18th 2019

*AOR* : July 26 2019

*BIL* : August 9 2019

*MEP* : October 1st 2019

*GUs: (26 GUs)* : highest ever in a month was in November 2020 which was 14

*2nd MEP* : December 9th 2020

*ADRs* : Schedule A (August 12 2019, and November 30 2020), Travel history form (November 30, 2020)

*PPR* : JANUARY 8 2021

Wishing everyone else in this journey success and speedy processing. Dont give up, remember to always see the end goal as the target. Dont forget to ask questions and seek clarification if you confused on the next stage. No man or woman is an island.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midapat(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Midapat:
Good evening wonderful people. If a business venture doesn't have a website but has a Facebook and Instagram page, can we say their is online presence?
Kindly help answer this or must it only be website.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rume(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Midapat:

Kindly help answer this or must it only be website.?

Online presence does not just refer to a company website.

Can you contact me online? Yes
Do I have a website of my own? No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good afternoon seniors, I just evaluated my wife's degree and surprisingly didn't get any mail for verification, only to see her ECA ready today. However, I saw something which I don't know may be an issue. " The names of one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above". I don't know if I should ignore it or contact her school. Anyone with similar experience pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Babyibi: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good morning everyone, I need advise for a friend, her headset was bad during the listening test and she complained and filled a form after the test and her result was not to be released until she had retaken her listening but it was released and she's being asked to retake the 4 modules. She's fighting it but she's not getting a headway. Kindly advise what she can do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
TCAT:

Your can get a date for first week in March, so it doesn't delay to much when the webform is raised. In my opinion o. Ask others too.

my wedding is Feb ending, is it cool to book for medicals of my intending spouse now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PanicButton: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hi Guys,

I will like some interpretation to this. My AOR is 5th February, 2020. VO Ottawa, secondary VO Edmonton. I had applied for GCMS note, with the most recent being November, which shows that my criminality and security are yet to start. Logged in to my account today, and saw that the review of additional document session shows 'January 13, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided', whereas I have not received nor submitted any ADR of recent. Although a month after my AOR, I was issued a schedule A. The current status of my application shows something about application updated. What could likely be the interpretation to this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Monopoly1:
Good afternoon seniors, I just evaluated my wife's degree and surprisingly didn't get any mail for verification, only to see her ECA ready today. However, I saw something which I don't know may be an issue. " The names of one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above". I don't know if I should ignore it or contact her school. Anyone with similar experience pls.

If my memory serves me right, at the point of submitting an application with WES, you would have been asked if the candidate's name on the academic qualification differs from their current name and also to state the name on the qualification. Did you fill in the appropriate information at that point?

Cos i also evaluated my spouse's qualification and on her ECA report, it indicated that the name on the ECA report (which is also the name on her passport) differs from the name on the academic credential she submitted and it makes sense cos as at the time she got the degree, she wasn't married to me and she did not have a passport with her maiden name. We also indicated this on our EE profile with the appropriate change of name documentation.

I think the 'koko' is all names must match i.e. ECA report, Passport, EE application and if there was a change of name (due to marriage or other reasons), you should provide documentation to back it up. grin

I'm open to any corrections smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
KlausMike:

If my memory serves me right, at the point of submitting an application with WES, you would have been asked if the candidate's name on the academic qualification differs from current name and also to indicate name on the qualification. Did you fill in the appropriate information at that point?

Cos i also evaluated my spouse's qualification and on her ECA report, it indicated that the name on the ECA report differs from the academic credential submitted and it makes sense cos as at the time she got the degree, she wasn't married to me and this was also indicated in our EE profile with the appropriate change of name documentation.
Ok, I get what you mean. However I used her maiden name in creating her WES profile which is same as the name she used in school. I'm thinking probably there's an error in her name in one of the transcripts or documents the School sent. And I didn't see this "Did you fill in the appropriate information at that point?" When creating her profile. Thanks
I think the 'koko' is all names must match i.e. ECA report, Passport, EE application and if there was a change of name (due to marriage or other reasons), you should provide documentation to back it up. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Monopoly1 post=98055802][/quote]

oh...I think i get your situation now. So my understanding is that she didn't change name and the name on her passport, ECA report and academic qualification (all names being her maiden name) are the same, Correct?

It's quite unfortunate if the irregularity is from WES. I'm not sure how long it would take for WES to resolve the error after you've notified them, but i think its worth the effort to do so (and this is me not taking into consideration any other constraints that may be present).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
KlausMike:

oh...I think i get your situation now. So my understanding is that she didn't change name and the name on her passport, ECA report and academic qualification (all names being her maiden name) are the same, Correct?

It's quite unfortunate if the irregularity is from WES. I'm not sure how long it would take for WES to resolve the error after you've notified them, but i think its worth the effort to do so (and this is me not taking into consideration any other constraints that may be present).
Thanks alot. I think I'll just mail them now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Joshmuch: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
tossy001:
if you are looking for 2 or more certificates, NO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Obidevin(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
hello all, I need clarity please, my international passport has expired and I am working on getting it done, but with the nimc suspension I have to wait to get my NIN, I want to confirm if I can go ahead to pay for WES, and my IELTS exams, I need advice please, I am a newbie in this, I need guidance for people that know better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DesignerDesigne: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm about to swim in the Express Entry pool with CRS of 470,, any luck that ITA will smile at me before August this year? by then I will be 30 and that will only mean -5marks.

I'm scared the way they haven't done any draw for FSW this year, it will only make it more competitive.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DesignerDesigne: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obidevin:
hello all, I need clarity please, my international passport has expired and I am working on getting it done, but with the nimc suspension I have to wait to get my NIN, I want to confirm if I can go ahead to pay for WES, and my IELTS exams, I need advice please, I am a newbie in this, I need guidance for people that know better.

You can go ahead with Wes, but you'll certainly need your passport to register for IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obidevin:

expired? I know you would need your international passport (valid) number at the point of registering for IELTS (don't remember if its same for WES) and would also have to show it as proof of identification on the day of the exam. So i'm guessing you would have to get your new passport first (at least before IELTS).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Joshmuch: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
I also ensured my Linkedin profile was up to date.

9. Sterling Bank Statements of Account (Salary account)

I wanted to submit pay slip.[/quote]
you mentioned a lot of things, please do they still check LinkedIn page and is Reference letter not enough? Do you still require all these statement of Account, payslips etc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lanregal: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
PanicButton:
Hi Guys,

I will like some interpretation to this. My AOR is 5th February, 2020. VO Ottawa, secondary VO Edmonton. I had applied for GCMS note, with the most recent being November, which shows that my criminality and security are yet to start. Logged in to my account today, and saw that the review of additional document session shows 'January 13, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided', whereas I have not received nor submitted any ADR of recent. Although a month after my AOR, I was issued a schedule A. The current status of my application shows something about application updated. What could likely be the interpretation to this?

May be the schedule A is being used for your security review. Good luck. Hopefully, you will receive PPR next
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
DesignerDesigne:
Hi guys,

I'm about to swim in the Express Entry pool with CRS of 470,, any luck that ITA will smile at me before August this year? by then I will be 30 and that will only mean -5marks.

I'm scared the way they haven't done any draw for FSW this year, it will only make it more competitive.
Sure, dive in ASAP. Last CRS was 468
Shallom

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello, good day everyone.

Please seniors in the house, who remember much about the time when WAEC scratch card were sent as a group to WES.
I need more info on how it was done. Trying to send CIIN transcript as a group, anyone with Idea and information should please help out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is correct. I had that on mine as well.

KlausMike:

If my memory serves me right, at the point of submitting an application with WES, you would have been asked if the candidate's name on the academic qualification differs from their current name and also to state the name on the qualification. Did you fill in the appropriate information at that point?

Cos i also evaluated my spouse's qualification and on her ECA report, it indicated that the name on the ECA report (which is also the name on her passport) differs from the name on the academic credential she submitted and it makes sense cos as at the time she got the degree, she wasn't married to me and she did not have a passport with her maiden name. We also indicated this on our EE profile with the appropriate change of name documentation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Obidevin:
You need your passport for IELTS but WES you can proceed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
DesignerDesigne:
Hi guys,

About to? Just enter the pool first because the score could be 470 during the next draw and tie breaker may affect you so get into the pool first and try to improve your score if you can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.