Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358517 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by patricia23: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
I think we will see a general draw once its official that borders are open for non essential travel.

duni04:
Hello house. Does anyone have an idea when we will have another FSW draw. I'm really concerned we may not have one this month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by supremez74: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jprince93:
Please, if you are interested in studying for BCS together. Hit her up.
Please Add me on the whatsapp too zero eight zero six two two four seven four seven one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shukrahusman:

I think you should since that's the only space. What's your AOR?
maybe only submit the pcc as it’s the only slot made available. Can I ask if you know why these requests were made?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dear All, please kindly help me check if this JD matches with Noc 0601...His Job role is Territory sales Manager, Thanks in anticipation

Job Descriptions
Distribution set up - identifying and appointing the prospective distributors for his / her territory.
He / She will also be responsible for designing the Beat plans for the distributors in his territory.
Distributor Management - Track distributors’ efficiencies and follow up on necessary related actions. Alongside, ensure that all distributor related issues are timely monitored and addressed.
Management Information System (MIS) - The Territory Sales Manager will be required to maintain all the MIS for his / her territory and report the same to the head office & the Regional Sales Manager on regular basis.
Sales Targets - The TSM will be responsible for achieving the sales target for his / her territory and will lead the process of further breaking down the territory sales target to channels & beats.
The incumbent will continuously review sales performance of all channels & beats in his territory to ensure achievement of sales targets. Both primary and secondary sales targets will be the responsibility of the TSM
Sales force - Will be responsible for hiring and maintaining the territory’s distributor sales force.
Team Management - Review Sales performances of the sales team and implement relevant training programs for improved performance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
nija80:
good morning good people.i did my ieltsielts with 7.5 band.have done my cert verification thtu wes.and i am in my late 40s.what options do i have and the canadian family is also an issue.Your help will highly be appreciated.

Make your wife the primary applicant while using the CRS calculator. Use the CRS calculator and tell us your score with your wife as the primary applicant.

This is the address to use the recommended CRS tool:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyn: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello all.

I am confused about my WES verification.

I have a B.Sc in Civil Engineering and M.Sc in Environmental Management.
I have worked for the past 5 years as a Civil Engineer, and I'm using Civil Engineering as my NOC.

Should I verify both degrees, to be on the safe side, since the M.Sc is not related to my job function?

I wouldn't want a case where my PNP is delayed because the province needs evidence of my B.SC, since Engineering is a regulated profession.
(any one with a similar situation, esp with a regulated NOC can please share their experience)

(I modified the post, and added a screenshot from a SINP, showing that work experience vs education).

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadaoneway: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have a question especially to our seniors in the house on POF.

1. For a working professional with more than 3 years work experience, is it advised to have part of this money in your account and get a gift deed to make up for the balance ?

2. Having the whole POF as a gift deed for a working professional does it have any likely negative impact on one's PR decision?

3. Will you advise someone to use his/her salary account for the gift deed or can any account go? Does it make any difference?

N.B: Please before any one comes at me with "go and read this or that" let me said this, I'm well read on this but to drive discussion and learning, I would love to get people's angle to this, most importantly hear from those who have gone ahead and now have their PRs, what worked for them. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aigbemare(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
vegwaoje:
Good day people, please I need assistance. I want to start my CIMA exam this week but I don't know how to go about it. Do I need to register at a pearson vue first?

Thank you

There's a thread for CIMA applicants.
https://www.nairaland.com/5332693/writing-cima-express-entry-lets
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fitzzy: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ijliz:
Hello everyone.

Please anyone with materials for BCS, I plan on taking the exams for May. Also, those planning on taking BCS this May, can we all link up so we study together, share ideas and materials?

Add zero eight one zero one seven four seven six seven three to the whatsapp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aigbemare(f): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
oyn:
Hello all.

I have worked for the past 5 years as a Civil Engineer, and I'm using Civil Engineering as

Should I verify both degrees, to be on the safe side, since the M.Sc is not related to my job function?

I wouldn't want a case where my PNP is delayed because the province needs evidence of my B.SC, since Engineering is a regulated profession.
(any one with a similar situation, esp with a regulated NOC can please share their experience)

Thank you

I don't think verification of qualification has anything to do with the NOC you're using for your application. MSc is the highest qualification. Use your highest qualification for WES. However I'm unaware of the requirements for PNP so if they would require your BSc verified you might as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NaijaGoingMaple: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Aigbemare:
Good morning all.
Please can someone assist me with the procedure to access the 25% of pension fund

You can email your PFA for the requirements so you can start getting the documents ready. However, they will start processing it after 4 months of unemployment in line with extant pensions act.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Canadaoneway:

I have a question especially to our seniors in the house on POF.

1. For a working professional with more than 3 years work experience, is it advised to have part of this money in your account and get a gift deed to make up for the balance ?

2. Having the whole POF as a gift deed for a working professional does it have any likely negative impact on one's PR decision?

3. Will you advise someone to use his/her salary account for the gift deed or can any account go? Does it make any difference?

N.B: Please before any one comes at me with "go and read this or that" let me said this, I'm well read on this but to drive discussion and learning, I would love to get people's angle to this, most importantly hear from those who have gone ahead and now have their PRs, what worked for them. Thanks.
there is no issue here. Do as you please

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello House Please im new on here. I want to know how to go about using my unilag diploma as two or more for express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exhilarated(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello all. I’m trying to apply for WES evaluation of my ACCA credentials and I want to confirm the country and type of education I’m supposed to select. I’m an ACCA affiliate and I completed all my papers from paper F1. Kindly help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
oyn:
Hello all.

I have worked for the past 5 years as a Civil Engineer, and I'm using Civil Engineering as my NOC.

(I modified the post, and added a screenshot from a SINP, showing that work experience vs education).

Thank you

Please, if SINP if your option. Go ahead and evaualate both degrees. If you are applying via EE then evaluate highest degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Aigbemare:

I don't think verification of qualification has anything to do with the NOC you're using for your application. MSc is the highest qualification. Use your highest qualification for WES. However I'm unaware of the requirements for PNP so if they would require your BSc verified you might as well.

For SINP, your degree must match with your chosen NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Exhilarated:
Hello all. I’m trying to apply for WES evaluation of my ACCA credentials and I want to confirm the country and type of education I’m supposed to select. I’m an ACCA affiliate and I completed all my papers from paper F1. Kindly help.

If you mean from F1-F3.

Country: UK ( when you are applying for your PR, you can put Nigeria in bracket By correspondence) to avoid providing PCC

Type of education: Further and Professional Education.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shukrahusman: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
duni04:
Hello house. Does anyone have an idea when we will have another FSW draw. I'm really concerned we may not have one this month.
Till next month my brethren
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello all.

I got an ADR yesterday for a UK PCC and Statement of account showing my salary. I checked where I am supposed to upload my documents but its only the PCC field that was provided. Can I merge my PCC and Statement of account together as one file and submit under the Police certificate field?

Please for ur statement of account, how many months are u required to show. Is it 6months or a year etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zionakika(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ola240:
Hello House Please im new on here. I want to know how to go about using my unilag diploma as two or more for express entry

Just evaluate that your diploma result alongside with your bsc with wes. It will come back as 2 certificates.

That was how I did mine. But I did a 5 year course though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rosarie(f): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
nuzon:

Any of these:
TEF
ACCA (F1-F3 Foundation)
CIIN
BCS...

We can provide you with current study material for any of these.

Contact below
pls I m going for ACCA,THAT IS 3 COURSES RIGHT?PLS how do I get study materials,I need I start asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jacknn:

Please for ur statement of account, how many months are u required to show. Is it 6months or a year etc
They requested for 6months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
duni04:
My brother, let's keep the hope alive. From all indications, the CEC/PNP draw might continue for a while. The other thing in play is that Canada is doing everything possible to contain the spread of the covid-19 virus so no surprises. Borders have been closed to non-essential travels.

I have attached an excerpt of Canada's Immigration interview today. So you can see, no suprises about the CEC/PNP draws and I think it will continue for a while.

IRCC is however unpredictable and you really do not know what they have up their sleeves. Hoping they surprise us with FSW draws soon. I entered the new year with a 470 CRS score and I was so confident I would get ITA in the first draw of the year but look at me grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exhilarated(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Canadahome:

If you mean from F1-F3.

Country: UK ( when you are applying for your PR, you can put Nigeria in bracket By correspondence) to avoid providing PCC

Type of education: Further and Professional Education.

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I’ve actually completed all my 13 papers. I guess I’ll use the advanced diploma certificate. It covers F1 to F9.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sucess001(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mmamaroon:

Thanks a lot....interesting!

I note though that the email shared is dated July 2020 and the testimonial of a professional degree evaluation for an LLB form Nigeria by CES was November 2020...... in fact Ebuncrown went as far as to tell us that the BL evaluation was cancelled (https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/204#96161444) and out of scope by CES.

Perhaps CES reviewed their process, who knows?

All the best to lawyers, good luck to us all!

i think the inclusion of the B.L degree by Ebun is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kriff: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sorry to ask, is the work experience not up to a year?

Ikepooni:

They requested for 6months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dammyope126: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
I wrote ielts 9th January with B.C and haven't seen my results yet. Please, is there anyone else?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriff:
Sorry to ask, is the work experience not up to a year?

3years+
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kriff: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks.

Ikepooni:

3years+

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
zionakika:

Just evaluate that your diploma result alongside with your bsc with wes. It will come back as 2 certificates.

That was how I did mine. But I did a 5 year course though
Okay thanks. I did a 4 year course. So it means my diploma will be one certificate while my year 2 to year 4 bsc will be another certificate and will be good as 2 or more right. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.