Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1354419 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
DFreeze:
It's either these your people didn't tell you the full story or they're just making assumptions. The main thing IRCC need are your IELTS TRF and ECA ref# and since these are from reputable international organizations, they can easily verify authencity of your fillings from these organizations with or without one uploading the documents but there are nor required to be uploaded. IRCC has never categorically stated these documents should be uploaded in post-ITA.

continue you hear. Make sure you do this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
DFreeze:
It's either these your people didn't tell you the full story or they're just making assumptions. The main thing IRCC need are your IELTS TRF and ECA ref# and since these are from reputable international organizations, they can easily verify authencity of your fillings from these organizations with or without one uploading the documents but there are nor required to be uploaded. IRCC has never categorically stated these documents should be uploaded in post-ITA.

Stop misleading people Nah!
Why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orohelvis2: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tundeom:
Hello everyone,

Please I need help with my transcript verification from Unilag. 3 weeks ago, ICES sent a mail in this regard to Unilag. The NASU strike is not helping matter as I have exhausted all my contacts rn. ECA is the only thing delaying me. Help!!

Also, my IELTS result came in last week.

LRWS - 8.5, 7,7,8 (First attempt). I do not plan on writing this again �. The reading score shocked me tho.
Age- 27
Qualification- MSc
Work Experience - 3 years

CSR - 475

I hope am good to go??

Gurus in the house, please, help me vet the above. Thanks

I thought they said ices doesn’t verify results unlike wes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello House. Please I want to ask if my unilag statement of result can be used in place of my certificate as unilag hasn’t started issuance of certificates. Would appreciate a response thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hi guys, just to double ask and be sure Because I’m asking for a friend, if your spouse is accompanying and sending you the bulk of POF, what’s docs can be attached ? Transfer receipt and a letter from spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kennykentipsy: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pls I have a question.

A friend has 3 years experience in 2 diffrent job titles but same NOC B job classification does that work?

She also has a break of 16 months in between the job experience because of her masters will that still count as 3 years experience also?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ola240:
Hello House. Please I want to ask if my unilag statement of result can be used in place of my certificate as unilag hasn’t started issuance of certificates. Would appreciate a response thanks
Yes you can use your statement of result. That was what I used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
@bold is enough

Debbieeeeeee:
Hi guys, just to double ask and be sure Because I’m asking for a friend, if your spouse is accompanying and sending you the bulk of POF, what’s docs can be attached ? Transfer receipt and a letter from spouse.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
guy please this post will mislead a lot of people, we have seen rejection base on this your assertion back on this thread. biko lets be guided.

DFreeze:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by YesLadyN: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
ednut1:
false, i know people whose applications were rejected for omitting a copy of those things. The message above was sent to a friend. Spent 2 months in the pool before getting ita again. Proof was asked for on the website. Number or trf are not proofs but the actual report.

While some applications get rejected, I have seen instances of people who got PR without uploading any of these documents, as well as those who got an ADR to submit their ECA only. So it may just depend on the VO or other factors....still I’d say it’s best to err on the side of caution since it wouldn’t cost one anything to upload these documents even if it’s not explicitly requested for.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by teas123: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
oty1993:
Omo!! with the way they has only been pnp and cec draw this year, will express entry cutoff increase or is 468 still safe What do you guys estimate

Although 468 was the cutoff score for the last all programs draw of 2020 it is somewhat low. The average cut off score for the last 5 all-programs draw is 471. But you might be lucky and get another draw that dips down. And in 2019 the cut off scores were consistently lower than 468.

Got the moving average data and historic draws from here: https://www.canadafornewbies.com/express-entry-canada-draw/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by blittech: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thank you very much. We called her. The police report is done. I appreciate your help!
Mzstacie:

Send me a dm (I don’t know how nairaland dm works) Some did mine in Lagos for 5k

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Eraytee:
guy please this post will mislead a lot of people, we have seen rejection base on this your assertion back on this thread. biko lets be guided.

I don’t think he’s trying to mislead people. He’s just clearing the fact that “not submitting the documents automatically means rejection”. If they wanted the documents in all truths they will create a placeholder for it. People get ADRs later for ECA and IELTS. And its at the discretion of the visa officer. Same goes for attaching payslips with reference letter. Some people don’t attach payslips and get PPR. Others get an ADR for payslips. But no where is it written that its a must to submit payslips.

That being said, it won’t cause any harm to upload the documents. It’s better to upload all important documents you think would help speed up your application... to avoid stories that touch.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lagoscooldude:
okay thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lateralmaths(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please I need help with UI WES verification. Please share any contacts your have. It is very urgent as all non academic staff unions plan to start their strike next week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
blittech:
Thank you very much. We called her. The police report is done. I appreciate your help!

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lagoscooldude:
can we talk on WhatsApp? I sent you an email already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
It’s going to take ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to include your ECA & IELTS. There’s really no need for the debate.
Alternatively, wing it and lets us know how it goes . Afterall, no two applications are the same!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Folhu57: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good morning
I need a candid help

I’m presently expecting BIL(27 January)

“ I’m thinking of going on with my court wedding and then notify them while waiting for BIL since it takes time to get a response from them ,
So by the time they respond I’d have done my BIL and all his documents will be ready for submission almost immediately “

What will you suggest?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by donasere(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lateralmaths:
Please I need help with UI WES verification. Please share any contacts your have. It is very urgent as all non academic staff unions plan to start their strike next week

Again?

If you’ve paid for Wes just log on to the UI portal and pay for your transcript then go to transcript request, upload required documents and generate the form. You’d see one Desola name there who works with DHL. She’ll follow it through. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tundeom: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well, I thought so too not until ICES sent a verification mail to Unilag. They sent me a followup mail when Unilag didn't reply them on time.

Orohelvis2:

I thought they said ices doesn’t verify results unlike wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Maneq: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
My pipo. Upload anything and everything you can upload to avoid that ADR of a thing. An ADR can set your application processing back one month especially if the requested is basic stuff that determines your eligibility, based on review. Even RPRF, if you can pay that once alongside application fee, pay the darn thing.

These periods, application times are not certain and anything that will make case processing assistant or and agent give you ADR, only God knows when officer will come to review it then initiatiate your security.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Maneq:
My pipo. Upload anything and everything you can upload to avoid that ADR of a thing. An ADR can set your application processing back one month especially if the requested is basic stuff that determines your eligibility, based on review. Even RPRF, if you can pay that once alongside application fee, pay the darn thing.

These periods, application times are not certain and anything that will make case processing assistant or and agent give you ADR, only God knows when officer will come to review it then initiatiate your security.

i don't know why its an issue. Costs nothing to upload it. Canada immigration officers are subjective, they reject some, accept some. No uniform practice. Best to provide as it may be rejection instead of adr.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ola240:
Yes
I did so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ola240:
I did so
Unilag sent my statement of result and transcript

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Keeky08: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please does anyone have the contact someone in ABU, Zaria that can help with the processing of transcript for WES evaluation. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chichidgreat2012: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
How are you doing it dear because it has not be accepting applications..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Keeky08:
Please does anyone have the contact someone in ABU, Zaria that can help with the processing of transcript for WES evaluation. Thank you
I have a contact
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jstemmanex(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Please, what's the best option of transcript to choose when applying at UI (Student copy, within Nigeria or outside)

Plus how much did you spend in total to get transcript to wes

Thanks

donasere:

Again?

If you’ve paid for Wes just log on to the UI portal and pay for your transcript then go to transcript request, upload required documents and generate the form. You’d see one Desola name there who works with DHL. She’ll follow it through. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Hello.

Please when you used your statement of result, did you have issues with the year WES put on the ECA report?
My husband used his statement and Unilag put 2010/2011 session which was the start year, but he finished his masters 2013 and 2013 was not written anywhere in the statement.
So WES assumed and put the date as 2010, and what we filled on the profile which is correct was 2013. We ended up not using it to claim points though because of the date discrepancy and WES said they cant change it. Did you have this issue? If so how did you go about it?
Lagoscooldude:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lateralmaths(m): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Please I need help with UI WES verification. Please share any contacts your have. It is very urgent as all non academic staff unions plan to start their strike from Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.