Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358425 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Jwgirl:
please kindlly assist me on how you did it.
its urgent pls

send me a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by raheemkeji(f): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Yes, i was given a new one, just wanna know if I will still mention the previous one or to only use the new one.

Lotusgoddess:

I will.. But the replies I've got said I'll be given a new one once I make payment for an upgrade.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ipheoluwa22: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2021
NIKEDEEDS:
Good morning team,

Thanks for this wonderful platform.

I have already done CIMA BA1 and BA3. However, i just remembered that i did a certificate course with College of Insurance and financial Management, Asese.

Could you please confirm if this could be assessed as an extra certificate by WES?

I have almost 1 year experience on this job function

I think what WES evaluate is the CIIN exams,but I am not sure. Other individuals in the house can also clarify.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2021
MissMa01:

It could mean that they just want that information from you to process your application.

Your AOR?

Dec 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
KlausMike:

from her past posts, it shows that her AOR was Dec 15th. You're welcome grin

Lol as a sharp guy nau. It's Dec 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Please can I combine a job of 1yr 6mnths plus a job of 1yr 8mnths to give me my 3yrs work experience.. (same noc)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
stvide:
Please how do i go about booking for re-medicals? Sent mail to IOM and Qlife. Iom replied with a link that is not connecting . also Qlife want me to pay before booking. Pls help, anyone with how i can go about it without paying immediately online.

Go to Qlife website, their booking number is displayed there. For IOM, use the link here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oty1993: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2021
pls I have a question concerning WES, I'm processing two transcripts, my bachelors and an additional certificate. Will I receive the reports individually or together. I sent one first and my profile has gone from "evaluating your documents" after they received that to "status on hold" while they are expecting the other
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmafe(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2021
BFWestAfrican:
Not true.
Even if you are referring to the 6 months average information required by IRCC, it is still not true.
Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Macy4real200: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning people. Please I need guidance on how to successfully change NOC on my profile without my profile becoming ineligible.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2021
oty1993:
pls I have a question concerning WES, I'm processing two transcripts, my bachelors and an additional certificate. Will I receive the reports individually or together. I sent one first and my profile has gone from "evaluating your documents" after they received that to "status on hold" while they are expecting the other

It's one report.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by danijay1212(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2021
Been out of here for a while. I did mine with Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, Edo State.
atoleybaba:
he doesnt want to reply and I dont know why
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2021
raheemkeji:
Yes, i was given a new one, just wanna know if I will still mention the previous one or to only use the new one.

I have no idea yet. Haven't gotten to that stage yet. Still waiting for my transcript to be ready

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2021
stvide:
Please how do i go about booking for re-medicals? Sent mail to IOM and Qlife. Iom replied with a link that is not connecting . also Qlife want me to pay before booking. Pls help, anyone with how i can go about it without paying immediately online.

IOM might be ur best bet without paying, if you had booked qlife in jan or Feb, you might not need to pay but it is different now I guess. Swapping might not even help because they do not allow swapping any longer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sykodo: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2021
Richdee1:

Yes you must show proof of work experience,
You can work or not, as long as you have the required POF and can show 3 years work experience under NOC 0 A and B , you're good to go
Seniors, am I right?

Thank you so much. You've relieved a burden with your answers because even though I fall under NOC 0, A and B, the past few months I've been in business and was thinking one must be currently working under the stipulated category before applying.

I didn't get your last question. What do you mean by "seniors"? Pardon my question, I'm still trying to make sure I've gone through all the requirements on the first page before applying later this year or early next year, so I'm still wet behind the ears.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2021
ipheoluwa22:

I think what WES evaluate is the CIIN exams,but I am not sure. Other individuals in the house can also clarify.

All the best
Hi please I’m trying to pay for my Wes evaluation with my debit card but it’s not going through
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ola240:
Hi please I’m trying to pay for my Wes evaluation with my debit card but it’s not going through
use a dom card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by atoleybaba(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
danijay1212:
Been out of here for a while. I did mine with Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, Edo State.
thank God u finally replied grin grin grin

Do u mind if I dm you? I think I may be interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emergingb: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello house,
I kindly need the help of the Gurus.
I submitted EE through FSW application in December 2020. I did Upfront medicals at IOM on 19th of January, 2021. I sent the medical slip via web form and also mail to all the emails address for Visa offices that I saw on some threads here. I got response from Hong Kong and New Delhi that my VO is Nova Scotia and I should send to them directly. Have tried searching for their email but I couldn’t get it. Although IOM sent a message that my result has been uploaded. I don’t know how else to send the medical slip to Nova Scotia because the slip hasn’t been uploaded.
Attached is what my profile was a few days before Upfront medicals and still is now.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babzy90: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
They havent still done an FSW draw?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
emergingb:
Hello house,
I submitted EE through FSW application in December 2020. I did Upfront medicals at IOM on 19th of January, 2021. I sent the medical slip via web form and also mail to all the emails address for Visa offices that I saw on some threads here. I got response from Hong Kong and New Delhi that my VO is Nova Scotia and I should send to them directly. Have tried searching for their email but I couldn’t get it. Although IOM sent a message that my result has been uploaded. I don’t know how else to send the medical slip to Nova Scotia because the slip hasn’t been uploaded.
Attached is what my profile was a few days before Upfront medicals and still is now.

Thanks

You ddnt submit the slip on ur profile while submitting?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Orohelvis2:

I thought they said ices doesn’t verify results unlike wes

Those people can be funny. They even use NUC most of the time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dennyjuff:
Hello all, please I need your help regarding...

(I ask because he too would be taking .... from family... are all tied up now and can’t).

My mum will be doing a gift deed for the 4M. Will the VO also require my mum’s statement of account. PLEASE HELP guys. thank you in advance -As long as it's a gift coming from immediate family members, preferably from mum or dad (yours or spouse's), all you need is a gift deed with or without notarization and bank statement (or with any other thing like SMS notifications) showing the transfer between you both.

Note: You gave away too much info already and it's not necessary. VOs do comb popular threads like this for trends. I would advise, in your own interest and those of others here, that you delete your post or rephrase. You already mentioned what's not allowed with respect to your POF and hubby.

All the best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
emergingb:
Hello house,

Thanks

Please what did you upload in the place of the medical slip before the final submission of your application in December if you did medicals in January?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
emergingb:
Hello house,

Thanks

You submitted your application before going for medicals, I'm want to believe it was for a valid reason. Nevertheless, as its clearly stated on your profile, they are still reviewing your medicals. I think it takes like a month now (not sure about the current duration) so its not something you should worry about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
My seniors Please i booked my medical IOM for Feb 9 since I haven't gotten ITA should I reschedule or just do it then..
Does medical expire since I don't know when FSW draw is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emergingb: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
no I did not. IOM cancelled all Upfront medicals for the most of December. So I attached the confirmation mail that was cancelled, letter of cancellation from IOM n payment details in the medical folder.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeabike: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please I need UI transcript contact for undergraduate. It's very urgent. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
emergingb:
no I did not. IOM cancelled all Upfront medicals for the most of December. So I attached the confirmation mail that was cancelled, letter of cancellation from IOM n payment details in the medical folder.

The only thing I can say as why u submitted without upload is if your 3months was about to expire. Kai.

This happened to alot of people, I personally had to wait extra 3weeks to get a date with qlife, due to cancellation. Sadly I don't even know how to advise you, look for ns email and send them email. People were advised severally to not submit but wait till they get a medical date. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nikkybeth:

Lol as a sharp guy nau. It's Dec 3

Ouch grin

Apologies to the previous user for the wrong info grin I guess I got ahead of myself grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
NIKEDEEDS:
Good morning team,

Thanks for this wonderful platform.

I have already done CIMA BA1 and BA3. However, i just remembered that i did a certificate course with College of Insurance and financial Management, Asese.

Could you please confirm if this could be assessed as an extra certificate by WES?

I have almost 1 year experience on this job function

I almost thought it was CIIN, but you can give it a try, I wrote CIIN last at Asese as well and I'm presently evaluating with WES, I'm not sure but if you don't try you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.