Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358392 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello,
Please can I get the email addresses of Hong Kong, Sydney and Nova Scotia visa offices, I have searched everywhere I can't seem to find their email addresses. Thanks in advance.

Hello
My AOR was on 11th of December, sent a mail to Ottawa asking for my visa office but am yet to get a response. However, I got a reply from Hong Kong and Sydney, Australia when I sent them a document, stating that I should send it to my VO which is Nova Scotia, that’s how I got to know my VO.

Secondly I sent a web form about 3 weeks ago and am yet to get a response.

I hope have been a able to answer a question. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
I think it would be very wicked and very Nigerian of you (exactly the reason we’re all trying to leave this country) for you to come here, where people are trying to get information and hustling to leave the country and you still want to come here pretending to want to help people in order to scam them. Very very wicked. Let’s all be careful of people in our journey to move on to a better life. Not everyone here has genuine intentions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
hajimuktar:
Hello,
Please can I get the email addresses of Hong Kong, Sydney and Nova Scotia visa offices, I have searched everywhere I can't seem to find their email addresses. Thanks in advance.

Hello
My AOR was on 11th of December, sent a mail to Ottawa asking for my visa office but am yet to get a response. However, I got a reply from Hong Kong and Sydney, Australia when I sent them a document, stating that I should send it to my VO which is Nova Scotia, that’s how I got to know my VO.

Secondly I sent a web form about 3 weeks ago and am yet to get a response.

I hope have been a able to answer a question.
If you can’t get the email why not just raise a webform and attach the document? That way they will forward to the Visa Office handling your application.
Besides, you won’t get a response yet for the webform you sent three weeks ago. Give it a month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
RetiredAdult:
I think it would be very wicked and very Nigerian of you (exactly the reason we’re all trying to leave this country) for you to come here, where people are trying to get information and hustling to leave the country and you still want to come here pretending to want to help people in order to scam them. Very very wicked. Let’s all be careful of people in our journey to move on to a better life. Not everyone here has genuine intentions.

If the person is here, kindly call them out ! No time for nonsense angry

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KsMom: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Any December AOR Group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
Thank you very much mmamaroon, she has tried everything and her supervisors are scared of their bank because the bank recently sent this email : Dear Colleagues,
It has come to our attention that some members of staff write character reference letters on the Bank’s letterhead to other organisations, on behalf of colleagues or ex-staff.
In light of this, please be reminded of the following:
 Character reference letters can only be issued by Human Resources (HR); all such requests should be forwarded to the relevant HR business partner for processing
 The Bank’s letterhead should be used for official (and authorised) purposes only
 Using your official email address and/or the Bank’s letterhead for non- official purposes is strictly against the Bank’s policy.

This email was sent after HR noticed that supervisors were issuing references to staff when HR refused them references.

She has 5 more days to submit because of this issue. I told her to add emails from her bosses detailing her job duty , like two emails per month from the last 12 months. The office refused to write reference or even give bank statement reference to her , they said it’s against their policy

There shouldn't be much issues here... Let her provide them with;
1.employment letter,
2. payslips,
3. her work ID Card or complimentary card,
4. get a colleague preferably a senior colleague or direct line manager to write her a work reference on a plain sheet of paper(scan the colleague's Idcard/complimentary card at the bottom/top corner ). THIS IS ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT, IT NEEDS TO CAREFULLY DETAIL HER WORK DESCRIPTION IN LINE WITH NOC 2171. No need for any letterhead. Carefully address it to IRCC.
5. copy the above response to RL request too...
6. A letter of explanation.

Make it quick. Keep all the move discreet. Good luck

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cannydreamz: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BabygirlDee: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Anthone555:
Hi guys,

I had my Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Nigeria. After NYSC, I worked for a year (not related to engineering but business). I left to have my Masters in Germany. Right now, I want to move to Canada. But I don’t know the best route to use: express entry or through masters studies.

Here in Germany, I have worked in Mercedes (3 months in 2019, 3 months in 2020, I.e 6 months). The job was related to engineering, also worked in Amazon and I had a part time job in a restaurant for 2 years.

Can I use this job experience to apply for express entry?
If the express entry does not work, then I go for the studies route, I think it will be rejected too.

My aim is to get PR after my masters studies in Canada, how easy is it to get PR from studies routes?

One of the biggest things you have to consider if you want to do the PR route is the money that you have to show as proof of funds.
Watch this video to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHn--LE2x04
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 19CannyMum: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please has anyone ever been in a situation where WES rejected verification that was sent by courier? They acknowledged receipt but reverted application to 'on hold.' When I called they said they have requested for another verification from the school. (Ayam jes very very tayad).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bennyg24(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello guys, I'm about starting this express entry journey, but I am a bit confused on the job reference letter since I have my own registered firm that has been running for two years now. How do I get a reference letter for myself. And can NYSC one year experience be added to work experience?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solomonray(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening to the gurus, please how soon would FSW draw be done?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emergingb: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
hajimuktar:

Hello,

Hong Kong: HKONGIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Sydney: SYDNY-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Still looking for Nova Scotia

5 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mimini: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please I need info on how to get DELSU, Abraka to send my transcript to WES for evaluation. I live very far and I am too busy at work to travel all the way to Abraka.
Please if anyone has done this online or through an official in the school, I will be grateful if you could give me the necessary information.
It is urgent.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FundRaiserNg: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good day people. I am in need of a certificate course to take so as to claim two or more certificates points.

Please advise anyone that is available now.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank you very much.
emergingb:

Hong Kong: HKONGIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Sydney: SYDNY-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Still looking for Nova Scotia

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crownchika: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please who has applied for WES Evaluation recently? What is the current cost and what is the current exchange rate? Tnx.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
RetiredAdult:

That’s how someone messaged me privately, claiming to need advice. Only to ask me to borrow him proof of funds and how he will get a lawyer and guarantor to keep my mind at rest!!! Lool. I don’t know if he’s a scammer or not.... only God knows. But how do you leave family, friends and foe only to be asking a complete stranger for 4million plus! Sounds like a scam to me. Not everyone here is coming for help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fees are clearly on their site nah. These are small things you can check for yourself.

crownchika:
Please who has applied for WES Evaluation recently? What is the current cost and what is the current exchange rate? Tnx.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jaynerth(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Non academic staffs are on strike presently, so no show till they call off the strike.
mimini:
Good day everyone.
Please I need info on how to get DELSU, Abraka to send my transcript to WES for evaluation. I live very far and I am too busy at work to travel all the way to Abraka.
Please if anyone has done this online or through an official in the school, I will be grateful if you could give me the necessary information.
It is urgent.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
If you are a business owner, you need to provide proofs of ownership. As stated few posts above it is best to go to IRCC website and read, read, read. There you will get a clear list of requirement.
Any work you did can be used to claim work experience as long as it meets IRCC conditions like NOC, hours per week...
Again, please visite IRCC website and do not solely rely on what you read here.
bennyg24:
Hello guys, I'm about starting this express entry journey, but I am a bit confused on the job reference letter since I have my own registered firm that has been running for two years now. How do I get a reference letter for myself. And can NYSC one year experience be added to work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ikepooni:

That’s how someone messaged me privately, claiming to need advice. Only to ask me to borrow him proof of funds and how he will get a lawyer and guarantor to keep my mind at rest!!! Lool. I don’t know if he’s a scammer or not.... only God knows. But how do you leave family, friends and foe only to be asking a complete stranger for 4million plus! Sounds like a scam to me. Not everyone here is coming for help.

shocked grin i don laugh tire... asking for proof of funds from a stranger? Jokers everywhere! grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Guys

Has anyone successfully sent Law school transcripts to WES? What’s the process like?

I’m trying claim 2 or more degrees since IQAS is wasting time.

Thanks

Eldoni
Edmontonlad
silversurfer1
shinningstar201
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kizonero(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good evening ladies and gents in the house, hope we all had a great day. Please I am a novice when it comes to this traveling things especially Canada. And she has been amongst my all time country of choice. Now the challenge is that I don't know-how to go about the whole thing and where to read and digest all her visa categories.

Now from the little I have read so far, does it mean that one most have a education qualification before one can be allow to apply for her visas. I have only National Diploma from yabatech in Mass communication. What will be my chances? What about some one that has handwork like forklift operator with just ssce, is there a Chance for such person to apply for any of the visas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
You should contact your school and ask them to verify they sent the transcript.. Without that verification from your school, WES won't continue with your evaluation.
19CannyMum:
Please has anyone ever been in a situation where WES rejected verification that was sent by courier? They acknowledged receipt but reverted application to 'on hold.' When I called they said they have requested for another verification from the school. (Ayam jes very very tayad).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
I did mine recently, although I'm evaluating two certificates, I paid about #78k
crownchika:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
solelymade:

There shouldn't be much issues here... Let her provide them with;
1.employment letter,
2. payslips,
3. her work ID Card or complimentary card,
4. get a colleague preferably a senior colleague or direct line manager to write her a work reference on a plain sheet of paper(scan the colleague's Idcard/complimentary card at the bottom/top corner ). THIS IS ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT, IT NEEDS TO CAREFULLY DETAIL HER WORK DESCRIPTION IN LINE WITH NOC 2171. No need for any letterhead. Carefully address it to IRCC.
5. copy the above response to RL request too...
6. A letter of explanation.

Make it quick. Keep all the move discreet. Good luck
She has submitted, the supervisor initially agreed to write the letter and later said he can’t write it as his job as at stake. She had to submit all of the above except a reference and included a JD given by HR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EsoEso: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoscooldude:
this is correct. A colleague of mine got ITA November last year. She submitted her application in January and it was rejected because she chose Quebec. She's back in the pool now waiting for another ITA

One of the basic problem of some persons, is that they don't take time to study any process at all. I don't know if it's laziness or I don't care attitude.
It's clearly stated in the IRCC site that Quebec has its own immigration laws. Perhaps you can not migrate to Quebec if you don't speak french or have basic french language certification to prove it.

In reference to the above, I will suggest that seniors in this group should desist from answering basic questions like; how much will this process cost? Where do I start from? How much is ECA? Where can I get a sample document of this and that? And other basic elementary questions which can be got from just reading first few pages. Instead, they should be refried to page 1.
Read, read and read. Get a fill of the thread.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Naughtyvirgin:
I did mine recently, although I'm evaluating two certificates, I paid about #78k
Please what bank card did you use ? I’m asking for someone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]If you have trouble paying for WES, I can help you pay for WES using the Western Union United Kingdom Pounds payment option. I charge a 15% fee and conversion is at abokifx.com parallel market rate. [/s]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DelCrux: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
crownchika:
na like 68k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Quick question for the elders, I have a lump sum inflow in a dom account that has been there for almost a year now. I intend to use that as POF. When I print 3 months bank statement + bank reference letter, the opening and closing balance will stay the same, no inflow, no outflow.

Do I need to attach an LOE stating the source of the funds and attach invoices ? (source is remote freelance jobs) or is that over-killing it, especially as the jobs do not form part of my submitted 3 year experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
I tried all Nigerian banks cards, none seemed to go through, and a few friends said the same thing.
So a friend in the states helped me to pay while I paid the equivalent, she also helped some couple of friends too.
You can use anyone you know in the states
Debbieeeeeee:

Please what bank card did you use ? I’m asking for someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.