Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355736 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayTee: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello people...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midex88(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
My people, pls help question. My sister created her wes evaluation profile with her husband name because she is now married but her university certificate bears her father's name. I want to know if there wont there be any issue as a result of name difference.
her transcript which will be sent to wes will be on her father's name because she wasn't married then in school. Any advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
None at all. Go on!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 1:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Please guys ,when calculating crs score is computer engineering seen as a professional degree or is it regarded as BSc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Violetdaisy:
Please guys ,when calculating crs score is computer engineering seen as a professional degree or is it regarded as BSc?
bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 1:46am On Mar 30, 2021
I paid 48k but since its ND alone she would pay 28k, they collected 13k for courier which I did not use. I used ext.ng it's 5,050 for ND transcript alone. I advise she pays the ext.ng fee and get the RRR NUMBER before she applys with the school for the transcript as it's better she states it on the transcript request form the encrypted email address the school will send the transcript to for extNg's use. It was during the lockdown so they worked on it only on Mondays....It took like 4 months. I hope this helps

claseek:
@bishopbusayo1 , good afternoon.

Sorry to disturb you o, I saw from the previous thread that you mentioned you finished from Mapoly and processed your Wes. I’d really really appreciate if you briefly explain what’s the process is like.

My sis has an ND from Mapoly and and. B.sc from another school. What’s the cost and the process for ND transcript. I’ll really appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:26am On Mar 30, 2021
I applied for a transcript from my school and gave them my church address as the destination so I could pick it from there and use as I deem fit when the need arises as I had no concrete use of a transcript at that time period. The question is can I still send out the transcript personally to WES or any other evaluation agencies or do I have to go back to my school for them to do it officially....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:34am On Mar 30, 2021
amaya21:
If the work was in an eligible NOC (A, B and 0) and within the last 10 years, it can be used. You will need a reference letter from the agency where you worked. It will only give you one year though, so you will need to maximize points in other areas, since the rest of your work experience is in NOC C.

But at least one year in the right NOC can allow you to enter the pool while you work on other areas.

Sorry one quick follow up question, the NYSC doesn't always follow a traditional 12 month structure but is usually shorter. Is it possible to still use the NYSC if it covers the 1560 hours but less than 12 calendar months?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Soldierboy23401(m): 3:22am On Mar 30, 2021
BenedictStinson:
I applied for a transcript from my school and gave them my church address as the destination so I could pick it from there and use as I deem fit when the need arises as I had no concrete use of a transcript at that time period. The question is can I still send out the transcript personally to WES or any other evaluation agencies or do I have to go back to my school for them to do it officially....
YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-APPLY FOR AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT TO BE SENT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oniwoski: 4:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello Everyone
Kindly help a sister
I have an OND and HND. Which body is best to eveluate my result to give 2 or more certificate (if possible)

Will Neco have to send my result directly or just transcript should be sent directly.

Kindly help me with Wes application fee.
Pls i tried to search for these info but could not navigate my way all night.
Pls help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2021
oniwoski:
Hello Everyone
Kindly help a sister
I have an OND and HND. Which body is best to eveluate my result to give 2 or more certificate (if possible)

Will Neco have to send my result directly or just transcript should be sent directly.

Kindly help me with Wes application fee.
Pls i tried to search for these info but could not navigate my way all night.
Pls help a sister

The picture below gives you the definition of two or more certificate so any evaluating body will give you that as long as you have a document for it

No need to send anything below higher institutions degree

Wes is $230CAD

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Midex88:
My people, pls help question. My sister created her wes evaluation profile with her husband name because she is now married but her university certificate bears her father's name. I want to know if there wont there be any issue as a result of name difference.
her transcript which will be sent to wes will be on her father's name because she wasn't married then in school. Any advise

Some school do fill a form to show that the person is now married with a new name and send to Wes along side her transcript, she should confirm that

And the evaluation report will still come as the “document submitted has different name” which really doesn’t matter as she will need to submit her marriage document when apply for Express entry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2021
BenedictStinson:

If you read the instructions for the required document you won’t do what you wrote here.

It says “an official transcript sign and sealed should be sent directly for the institution either by courier or official mail”

If you have done what you wrote here, you will have to reapply for another one and let the school do their work by sending it themselves.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2021
lasignor:
Did you get the diploma AFTER the degree?
no before the degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickisindigo(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
I paid 48k but since its ND alone she would pay 28k, they collected 13k for courier which I did not use. I used ext.ng it's 5,050 for ND transcript alone. I advise she pays the ext.ng fee and get the RRR NUMBER before she applys with the school for the transcript as it's better she states it on the transcript request form the encrypted email address the school will send the transcript to for extNg's use. It was during the lockdown so they worked on it only on Mondays....It took like 4 months. I hope this helps

I read you graduated from mapoly pls what's the total cost for both ND and HND
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olaintel(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello guy, is their hope for these CRS scores

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kaycherry: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Are we expecting a draw today??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifagny2005: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello guys. Who also got the survey send by IRCC saying that a decision has been made on our file and they would love to have an impression on our journey through the immigration process??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Hello guys please can I combine my nysc work in 2015-2016 and present work experience of two years as three years work experience for express entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2021
iamhistreasure:
Hello guys please can I combine my nysc work in 2015-2016 and present work experience of two years as three years work experience for express entry?

Yes.

This has been answered. Get letter from NYSC or your PPA inline with EE experience structure.

Refer to page 1 for more details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Add 20k to what I highlighted earlier

Nickisindigo:

I read you graduated from mapoly pls what's the total cost for both ND and HND
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2021
olaintel:
Hello guy, is their hope for these CRS scores

Sometimes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Layohrt:

If you read the instructions for the required document you won’t do what you wrote here.

It says “an official transcript sign and sealed should be sent directly for the institution either by courier or official mail”

If you have done what you wrote here, you will have to reapply for another one and let the school do their work by sending it themselves.
I did that before I started thinking about immigration. At that time I just wanted to have it on hand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gospelozy(f): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=BFWestAfrican post=100240828]If you are paid in cash, you can do a cash salary certificate and accompany it with salary payments acknowledgements/vouchers.
Page 1 gives a sample cash salary certificate.

Thank you @BFWestAfrican for coming through. Please can you point me to the exact place as I have been scrolling for long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
no before the degree
That's why. They believe the diploma was a prerequisite for the degree hence the 4years evaluation. If you had gotten it after, you'd have gotten two or more degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abdomox:

Yes.

This has been answered. Get letter from NYSC or your PPA inline with EE experience structure.

Refer to page 1 for more details.
Yes I saw that but I did teaching during nysc and currently doing banking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
lasignor:
That's why. They believe the diploma was a prerequisite for the degree hence the 4years evaluation. If you had gotten it after, you'd have gotten two or more degrees.

Mine was evaluated by WES as 2 or more and I did my diploma before by my degree. Perhaps, he would have sent the the transcript separately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
lasignor:
ohhhhhhh, I understand now. They believe it was a pre-degree to the actual degree. I’ll just take CIMA or ACCA F1-F3 then. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Daraojo:
Got GCMS today,

Note 1 states that: RFV check done; pending approval.

Please what does it mean?

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

RFV... Ready for visa... congratulations... what visa office pls? HK
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
did mine it came out as four year bachelor. It didn’t work for 2 or more with Wes o

It is an error or oversight from WES. Same thing happened to a friend of mine, he did a foundation degree which he used for a direct entry into 200L in the same university.

His report came back as 4 years bachelor's degree but I told him to contact wes and explain that they're separate qualifications. He did and the report was updated after 4 weeks to one year undergraduate and 4 years bachelor's.

So I feel you should do the same and let's see. It won't cost you anything but more points if it changes and I'm positive it would. Hope you attached your ND statement of result when you evaluated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
lasignor:

This assumption is not right. If it was, ND and HND would have been been 4 years diploma and not two or more certificates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.