Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355921 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by culkid: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alobayz:
Please what is the last CRS of Express Entry for FSW and when was it done? The latest CRS l am seeing is for the CEC which is 432. l want to know the the last CRS for EE (FSW) for me to know the range and plan well for my IELTS.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Alobayz: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
culkid:

l have already checked it please! All l am seeing there are CRS for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)and Federal Skilled Trades (FST).

l have not seen CRS for Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) which l am applying for. Kindly help to shed more light

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Alobayz: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
culkid:

l have already checked it please! All l am seeing there are CRS for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)and Federal Skilled Trades (FST).

l have not seen CRS for Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) which l am applying for. Kindly help to shed more light
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temmitats(f): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Last one was 468 I think, but with the way things are going the next FSW score will be 475+. I’ll suggest you plan to max out your ielts.
Alobayz:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Like someone said, notify WES to evaluate the transcript they have with them for immigration.
For immigration, they evaluate the degree while for academics, they do a course by course evaluation.
You don't need to involve your school in this case.

Alobayz:
Hello All,

Please, l need advice on WES. l did WES in 2019 on my certificates and l remember l chose academic instead of immigration when filling the form online. Then, l did it to apply for a PhD admission in the US.

My question now is, can l use it for Canadian Immigration Express entry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anybody heading to Toronto on Monday the 5th of April and landing April 6? So that I add you to my hotel reservation at Hampton Inn.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by irijuola: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anyone heading to Toronto on 14th and landing on 15th, let's connect and quarantine together.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Charles1465: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Is it possible to apply for Express entry with an IELTS score of band 7.5?
Speaking: 8.0
Listening: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Reading; 7.0
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yes.
But do well to still prepare and write another one while still waiting in the pool
Charles1465:
Is it possible to apply for Express entry with an IELTS score of band 7.5?
Speaking: 8.0
Listening: 6.5
Writing: 7.5
Reading; 7.0

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
nowhere:
Anybody heading to Toronto on Monday the 5th of April and landing April 6? So that I add you to my hotel reservation at Hampton Inn.

irijuola:
Anyone heading to Toronto on 14th and landing on 15th, let's connect and quarantine together.

How are you guys traveling when there's a strict lock down and border closure in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Alobayz: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
senoraaquila:
Like someone said, notify WES to evaluate the transcript they have with them for immigration.
For immigration, they evaluate the degree while for academics, they do a course by course evaluation.
You don't need to involve your school in this case.

Thank you all for your response, l am honored.

I just finished my PhD and l can only get my statement of result for now because collection of certificate will be in December after convocation. Please, does WES accept Statement of Result?

I ve been trying hard to email WES to enquire, but there's no email on their platform. Kindly respond, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
55emem55:

How are you guys traveling when there's a strict lock down and border closure in Canada?
students and copr holders with siblings in canada can come in.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mrslander: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
hi everyone,I have a very close cousin in Canada,he his a PR holder,pls what can I do to claim the 15 point for family member,because cousin was not included in the list of family member stated.pls help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
55emem55:

I am a PR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
mrslander:
hi everyone,I have a very close cousin in Canada,he his a PR holder,pls what can I do to claim the 15 point for family member,because cousin was not included in the list of family
member stated.pls help
Nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
mrslander:
hi everyone,I have a very close cousin in Canada,he his a PR holder,pls what can I do to claim the 15 point for family member,because cousin was not included in the list of family member stated.pls help

You can claim points in Manitoba and I think Saskatchewan PNP.

No cousin point for FSW though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hello guys,

Please who has added spouse to existing Ontario pnp application? How did you do it?

If one gets Ontario ITA and the marriage is few weeks old, can only marriage certificate suffice? Or once has to add pictures, and chats?

Hope the few weeks old marriage won't pose a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2021
If your PhD is higher than the previous degree you evaluated, I will advise you evaluate it to give you more points.
Yes, WES accepts statement of result. That's what I used.

Alobayz:

Thank you all for your response, l am honored.

I just finished my PhD and l can only get my statement of result for now because collection of certificate will be in December after convocation. Please, does WES accept Statement of Result?

I ve been trying hard to email WES to enquire, but there's no email on their platform. Kindly respond, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Juliusdaughter: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2021
What are the implications of adding a spouse when both of you are post AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2021
ednut1:
students and copr holders with siblings in canada can come in.

Ehen! Except that...
Wahala for who no get sibling for Canada cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2021
nowhere:

I am a PR.
You have a sibling over there and you've gotten your authorisation letter yeah? Congrats!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Alobayz:
Please what is the last CRS of Express Entry for FSW and when was it done? The latest CRS l am seeing is for the CEC which is 432. l want to know the the last CRS for EE (FSW) for me to know the range and plan well for my IELTS.
468 December 23

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hillony: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2021
Alobayz:
You may not get to see an FSW only draw. Draws including FSW are the No Program Specified draws which draw the FSW, PNP, CEC and FST. You also should plan to max your IELTS. No one can project when the general draws are coming back and what the required CRS will be, so get the maximum points you can while you await.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2021
55emem55:

You have a sibling over there and you've gotten your authorisation letter yeah? Congrats!!
Being a PR for two years now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by zionakika(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Lotusgoddess post=100353328]

Please I would like to join too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kampack: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
55emem55:

Ehen! Except that...
Wahala for who no get sibling for Canada cry

No be small wahala o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Alobayz: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
hillony:

You may not get to see an FSW only draw. Draws including FSW are the No Program Specified draws which draw the FSW, PNP, CEC and FST. You also should plan to max your IELTS. No one can project when the general draws are coming back and what the required CRS will be, so get the maximum points you can while you await.

Thanks all for your response. l have actually used the CRS to calculate the maximum possible scores l can get, even with my PhD (i.e assuming l get the highest scores possible in IELTS). The maximum l can get is 447 which l think is useless considering the recent range of CRS. It's just a pity!

Nevertheless, anyone with a good suggestion can please tell me a way out. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Alobayz:

Thanks all for your response. l have actually used the CRS to calculate the maximum possible scores l can get, even with my PhD (i.e assuming l get the highest scores possible in IELTS). The maximum l can get is 447 which l think is useless considering the recent range of CRS. It's just a pity!

Nevertheless, anyone with a good suggestion can please tell me a way out. Thank you.
Your age??
Depending on your NOC & years of experience you can look at Ontario PNP or Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Evie123: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please does anyone have the link to March 2020 AOR group? Kindly help a sister�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Evie123: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please does anyone have the link to March 2020 AOR group on WhatsApp ? Kindly help a sister�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Alobayz: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
MissMa01:

Your age??
Depending on your NOC & years of experience you can look at Ontario PNP or Saskatchewan

l will be 38 soon. Are you suggesting that Ontario or Saskatchewan can nominate me if l can get that 447. l have 6 years work experience as a Sales Manager.

Will the nomination be under Express Entry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.