Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358317 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Alobayz:

l will be 38 soon. Are you suggesting that Ontario or Saskatchewan can nominate me if l can get that 447. l have 6 years work experience as a Sales Manager.

Will the nomination be under Express Entry?
Are you married ?
1- If yes, your partner can be the primary applicant assuming he/she has two or more degrees or higher , 30 and below.
2 -Alternatively , use this link https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility to explore your option
- You can also combine TEF & IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joefit4gur(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Good evening,

Does LAUTECH accept the etranscript via ETX-NG for WES evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZariatoCanada: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hello Japa Colleagues and our Landed seniors.

Please i have a B.Sc. and exemption for F1 to F9 on ACCA. I would like to know if i can get a positive evaluation from WES for ACCA even though i have not written any of the Professional level papers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Subalinga: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
you cannot get WES evaluation for the papers you are exempted for (F1 TO F9).. TO get an evaluation, you have to write some papers and get a certificate.

ZariatoCanada:
Hello Japa Colleagues and our Landed seniors.

Please i have a B.Sc. and exemption for F1 to F9 on ACCA. I would like to know if i can get a positive evaluation from WES for ACCA even though i have not written any of the Professional level papers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Juice191968: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Even if he completes the professional papers will WES still give him an equivalent canadian degree given the fact he wrote just 4 papers?

Subalinga:
you cannot get WES evaluation for the papers you are exempted for (F1 TO F9).. TO get an evaluation, you have to write some papers and get a certificate.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 1:02am On Apr 05, 2021
I wrote F1 - F3 and yeah Wes assessed as two or more certificates that's inclusive with my B.sc
Juice191968:

Even if he completes the professional papers will WES still give him an equivalent canadian degree given the fact he wrote just 4 papers?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brunobia(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Hi everyone, please I will like to enquire from those who filled their application forms anytime in 2020 till now..i.e they got their ITA after Dec 2019 and had to fill forms and pay Right to Permanent residence fee and Processing fees. We know for an adult it's almost 400k at present exchange rates and there is a limit on using our Nigerian debit cards.
So how did you pay those fees as I understand you have to pay by the next page that pops up after submitting the application online.
I'm thinking of using an agent to fill the application form for me and pay the fees when the time arises as paying the money is the challenge I have. I can fill the forms myself (I heard its quite voluminous)
I will be present to check all the agent is entering on his system.
Did anyone use agents to fill their forms and pay their fees cos they have a type of card that allows them pay huge sums of money.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Brunobia:
Hi everyone, please I will like to enquire from those who filled their application forms anytime in 2020 till now..i.e they got their ITA after Dec 2019 and had to fill forms and pay Right to Permanent residence fee and Processing fees. We know for an adult it's almost 400k at present exchange rates and there is a limit on using our Nigerian debit cards.
So how did you pay those fees as I understand you have to pay by the next page that pops up after submitting the application online.
I'm thinking of using an agent to fill the application form for me and pay the fees when the time arises as paying the money is the challenge I have. I can fill the forms myself (I heard its quite voluminous)
I will be present to check all the agent is entering on his system.
Did anyone use agents to fill their forms and pay their fees cos they have a type of card that allows them pay huge sums of money.
Thanks for your response.
It’s basically an extended version of what you completed before ITA. If you are going to sit and watch them do it you might as well do it yourself.

Ways to pay
- ask a friend or family member abroad to pay on your behalf and send the equivalent.
-Use virtual dollar card by flutterwave
- get a prepaid dollar card from your bank

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kevweezy(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Hello, can NOC be changed post ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2021
MissMa01:

Smh
Me too, and vigorously too.

Some people just think they're so smart. In a completely DIY thread like this where people are sharing info freely and where it's virtually obvious already that there's no short cut to the whole process, someone still has the audacity attempting to lure others into their PMs. Like seriously? grin

I'm waiting for fellow agents to come change the narratives and attack me again. I am "adim well loaded" except I'm not in the mood!

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Unstoppableymx(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I want to use my wife as the principal applicant for our Express entry profile as age has reduced my point but my concern is her working experiences.

Firstly, she has 2 different work experiences which are not related so we want to use 2 different NOCs but the recent job she resigned from and which she want to use as the primary occupation experience was not a registered company as at the time she was with them. The company got registered in June 2019 but she resigned in may 2019.

Can she still use the company for work experience despite not been registered during her time with them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by toluene2016(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello everyone. please I need clarification on when I'll be able to submit details of my son as a dependent. I created my EE profile some days ago and confirmed all the details such as marital status (married) and number of dependents including myself (3). Now the issue is that I was able to provide details of my wife (accompanying spouse) but no where to document details of my son. So please I need clarification to know if it is still early to provide my son's information and if I will be able to document his details when ITA comes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Unstoppableymx(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
I observed the same thing too with my profile. I think other information can be updated after ITA so far you you stated that it is going to be a family of 3

toluene2016:
Hello everyone. please I need clarification on when I'll be able to submit details of my son as a dependent. I created my EE profile some days ago and confirmed all the details such as marital status (married) and number of dependents including myself (3). Now the issue is that I was able to provide details of my wife (accompanying spouse) but no where to document details of my son. So please I need clarification to know if it is still early to provide my son's information and if I will be able to document his details when ITA comes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
toluene2016:

They've stopped accepting children as dependant, so you cannot travel with your son

Just kidding grin grin grin

You can only add your child's details when you receive an ITA.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by toluene2016(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
phabulous88:

They've stopped accepting children as dependant, so you cannot travel with your son

Just kidding grin grin grin

You can only add your child's details when you receive an ITA.

grin
thank you for the clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by toluene2016(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unstoppableymx:
I observed the same thing too with my profile. I think other information can be updated after ITA so far you you stated that it is going to be a family of 3

Yes I confirmed it's going to be a family of 3. Thank you for the clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unstoppableymx:
Hi Everyone,

I want to use my wife as the principal applicant for our Express entry profile as age has reduced my point but my concern is her working experiences.

Firstly, she has 2 different work experiences which are not related so we want to use 2 different NOCs but the recent job she resigned from and which she want to use as the primary occupation experience was not a registered company as at the time she was with them. The company got registered in June 2019 but she resigned in may 2019.

Can she still use the company for work experience despite not been registered during her time with them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZariatoCanada: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Subalinga:

Thanks for your response. so can i just write any of the four(4) papers, or there are specific papers i need to take to get a certificate ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brunobia(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
MissMa01:

It’s basically and extended version of what you completed before ITA. If you are going to sit and watch them do it you might as well do it yourself.

Ways to pay
- ask a friend or family member abroad to pay on your behalf and send the equivalent.
-Use virtual dollar card by flutterwave
- get a prepaid dollar card from your bank

Thank you for your response. Please two extra questions. Others can answer as well.
I have siblings in both UK and USA and any can help me pay. So my question is after I have filled the ITA form to the end, is there an option of Save and exit. So I send my log in details to the sibling abroad to enter the form and submit and pay. I have no idea how that last part of the form goes so I will like an explanation on how the sibling can help me pay if I have submitted and logged out.
Any option to log back in and Click Pay? I would be relieved if it goes like that and don't have to waste 50k - 60k paying an agent.

Also in uploading of the documents, did everyone scan theirs or anyone snapped with their cameras or phones? I.e those with very good iPhones and Samsungs and others with 20mega pixel or others?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Brunobia:

Thank you for your response. Please two extra questions. Others can answer as well.
I have siblings in both UK and USA and any can help me pay. So my question is after I have filled the ITA form to the end, is there an option of Save and exit. So I send my log in details to the sibling abroad to enter the form and submit and pay. I have no idea how that last part of the form goes so I will like an explanation on how the sibling can help me pay if I have submitted and logged out.
Any option to log back in and Click Pay? I would be relieved if it goes like that and don't have to waste 50k - 60k paying an agent.

Also in uploading of the documents, did everyone scan theirs or anyone snapped with their cameras or phones? I.e those with very good iPhones and Samsungs and others with 20mega pixel or others?
Thanks

Use team viewer. Get the app on your laptop. Ensure to use a good internet provider. Tell your family to get it on their laptop and connect both laptops. You will operate it while here in Nigeria and when its time for payment , they can just continue while you watch..

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Brunobia:

Regarding your first enquiry, no problem. Just give any of your siblings your log-in details and they can always click continue from where you stopped to proceed to payments.

With respect to scanning, any of the options you mentioned will do.The aim is to obtain a very clear document for upload. In our case, we made use of Camscanner app from the playstore and converted from jpeg to pdf using iLovePDF (though you can as well decide to leave your files in jpeg/jpg and other acceptable file formats). We also used the latter for merging of files.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Subalinga: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
You cant just write any of the papers, you need to ensure the papers you are writing are certificate based i.e ACCA will issue a certificate. I think they do for F1-F3, also when you complete the professional level papers (4 of them). People that have written and assessed F1-F3 confirmed WES evaluated positively, however, I am not sure how WES evaluates the final 4 papers as you must have been exempted from the 9 others. You may need to do some research and check with guys that have gone through this... to avoid the case of had I known.

ZariatoCanada:

Thanks for your response. so can i just write any of the four(4) papers, or there are specific papers i need to take to get a certificate ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brunobia(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Adelove2020:

Use team viewer. Get the app on your laptop. Ensure to use a good internet provider. Tell your family to get it on their laptop and connect both laptops. You will operate it while here in Nigeria and when its time for payment , they can just continue while you watch..

Thanks for your response. I'm really grateful. I will use it. No need for agents then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brunobia(f): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Regarding your first enquiry, no problem. Just give any of your siblings your log-in details and they can always click continue from where you stopped to proceed to payments.

With respect to scanning, any of the options you mentioned will do.The aim is to obtain a very clear document for upload. In our case, we made use of Camscanner app from the playstore and converted from jpeg to pdf using iLovePDF (though you can as well decide to leave your files in jpeg/jpg and other acceptable file formats). We also used the latter for merging of files.

Thanks for your response. I'm really grateful. I will use it. No need for agents then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Brunobia:

All the answers you have gotten are good but there’s one part you should be careful with. There have been reported cases of family members making payment and declining ITAs by mistake in the process.

If they can give you the card details, even better (that’s what I did ) , if not, do the share screen thingy aka team viewer or tell them to be careful.

All the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.