Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358593 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jadel03: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
A VERY BIG YES based on my friend’s experience.

My friend did and his result was positively evaluated

He studied accounting at the University of Hull in the UK and got ACCA exemption for f1 to f9.

ZariatoCanada:
Hello Japa Colleagues and our Landed seniors.

Please i have a B.Sc. and exemption for F1 to F9 on ACCA. I would like to know if i can get a positive evaluation from WES for ACCA even though i have not written any of the Professional level papers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jadel03: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
My friend did and he got a positive evaluation.

All he needed to do was to pay his outstanding fees.

Subalinga:
you cannot get WES evaluation for the papers you are exempted for (F1 TO F9).. TO get an evaluation, you have to write some papers and get a certificate.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
post=100507101]Hello everyone. please I need clarification on when I'll be able to submit details of my son as a dependent. I created my EE profile some days ago and confirmed all the details such as marital status (married) and number of dependents including myself (3). Now the issue is that I was able to provide details of my wife (accompanying spouse) but no where to document details of my son. So please I need clarification to know if it is still early to provide my son's information and if I will be able to document his details when ITA comes[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Unstoppableymx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please, can someone help with this question?

Unstoppableymx:
Hi Everyone,

I want to use my wife as the principal applicant for our Express entry profile as age has reduced my point but my concern is her working experiences.

Firstly, she has 2 different work experiences which are not related so we want to use 2 different NOCs but the recent job she resigned from and which she want to use as the primary occupation experience was not a registered company as at the time she was with them. The company got registered in June 2019 but she resigned in may 2019.

Can she still use the company for work experience despite not been registered during her time with them?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello everyone, my cousin got an ADR for her company’s CAC registration document but she cant find anywhere to upload it on her profile. please what can she do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unstoppableymx:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dennyjuff:
Hello everyone, my cousin got an ADR for her company’s CAC registration document but she cant find anywhere to upload it on her profile. please what can she do?

When did she register the company?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
phabulous88:

When did she register the company?
Please I do not mean dt the document is missing. I meant that there’s no placeholder to attach the document on her profile. She can’t see where she’s supposed to upload it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please I want to create a profile with spouse accompanying. The problem now is, my husband has not written ielts, he's out of town. Can I still go ahead and create the profile without his result because I'm running out of time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dennyjuff:

Please I do not mean dt the document is missing. I meant that there’s no placeholder to attach the document on her profile. She can’t see where she’s supposed to upload it
Have you cleared cache and tried using a different browser? If it doesn’t come up and you are running out of time you can use the webform to send the document and also inform them that a placeholder didn’t pop up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Olisa222:
Please I want to create a profile with spouse accompanying. The problem now is, my husband has not written ielts, he's out of town. Can I still go ahead and create the profile without his result because I'm running out of time.
You can create a profile anytime and also update your husband’s IELTS score when you have it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good evening house.

Please can someone who is a bank teller or customer service rep apply as EE?

This job is classified as NOC C.

What advise do you have for such a person?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Alobayz:

l will be 38 soon. Are you suggesting that Ontario or Saskatchewan can nominate me if l can get that 447. l have 6 years work experience as a Sales Manager.

Will the nomination be under Express Entry?

Never mind your CRS score... Just get your IELTS and ECA together real quick and create a profile and be in the pool ASAP . When the next general draw is done - you will be surprised the cut-off is very low. I'm predicting between 463 and 468, an invite to about 15k persons.

Don't miss that opportunity. CEC applicant never thought CRS cut-off of 75 and 27,000+ invite was thinkable let alone become a reality. Covid-19 has been a blessing in this matter to receive ITA.

IRCC will be inviting more people in coming days because they failed to meet their target the 2years preceeding and this is the 3rd year running.

He who has ears make him hear now, join the pool even if your CRS is 50.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AgreatMan: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2021
solelymade:

Never mind your CRS score... Just get your IELTS and ECA together real quick and create a profile and be in the pool ASAP . I'm predicting that when the next general draw is done - you will be surprised the cut-off is very low. I'm predicting between 463 and 468, an invite to about 15k persons.

Don't miss that opportunity. CEC applicant never thought CRS cut-off of 75 and 27,000+ invite was thinkable let alone become a reality. Covid-19 has been a blessing in this matter to receive ITA.

IRCC will be inviting more people in coming days because they failed to meet their target the 2years preceeding and this is the 3rd year running.

He who has ears make him hear now, join the pool even if your CRS is 50.

This prediction strong o. cheesy

Make I go gather my documents. Who know where I fit do police report n medical? Like play like play, this thing fit be true
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
You don't need a police report and medical to enter the pool. It is advisable not to do those too far ahead of your ITA. Just do the basics - IELTS and ECA

AgreatMan:

Make I go gather my documents. Who know where I fit do police report n medical? Like play like play, this thing fit be true
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chimax1(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2021
Can I evaluate my incomplete Masters degree? Only my thesis remaining to conclude the program in 6months time. I just aced my IELTS and would like to enter the pool ASAP. will this be acceptable for the EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2021
MissMa01:

All the answers you have gotten are good but there’s one part you should be careful with. There have been reported cases of family members making payment and declining ITAs by mistake in the process.

If they can give you the card details, even better (that’s what I did ) , if not, do the share screen thingy aka team viewer or tell them to be careful.

All the best

This your point of family members mistakenly declining ITA is getting me worried. Which kind of mistake is that.

I'm submitting my eAPR next week after medicals and I am toeing the line of a family member paying on my behalf. I will have to stylishly inform him to be careful even though it may sound somehow. It's well.

Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2021
joselekas:

This your point of family members mistakenly declining ITA is getting me worried. Which kind of mistake is that.

I'm submitting my eAPR next week after medicals and I am toeing the line of a family member paying on my behalf. I will have to stylishly inform him to be careful even though it may sound somehow. It's well.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Mistakes happen and the accept/decline button are too close to each other so there’s that but I don’t think anyone will set out to jeopardize such an important process.
Just be careful, is all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Good morning house, pls does anyone have any idea of how long it takes Wes to update your profile after they've received your transcript by courier.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by braine(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
RealVictor:
Good morning house, pls does anyone have any idea of how long it takes Wes to update your profile after they've received your transcript by courier.
Thanks

About 3days to one week
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
Courier, my husband's own took about 2weeks o.
Cos of covid, they advise people to send it electronically cos sorting the parcels sent by courier takes time.
The delay got me thinking that the parcel was quarantined for 14days...who knows?
RealVictor:
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
MissMa01:

Mistakes happen and the accept/decline button are too close to each other so there’s that but I don’t think anyone will set out to jeopardize such an important process.
Just be careful, is all

It's too close. But I want to believe the mere clicking of the lick will not automatically change the status. There should be a warning and/or confirmation message. That's why I found it strange that people can make such costly mistakes. It is well.

Thanks once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
AgreatMan:

Lolzzz.. Pcc and medical is post ITA now.. Just get ECA & do your IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
solelymade:

Lolzzz.. Pcc and medical is post ITA now.. Just get ECA & do your IELTS.
Really?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
No one knows when the next draw is. Especially for medicals - those last only a year. If you do it too far ahead of ITA, it is very likely that they will have to be redone at some point in the process at your own cost. Since draws aren't regular now except for PNP and CEC, it's best to wait to do medicals

nowhere:

Really?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ayoka123: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
geezonaire1415:

chat me up
Hello, please can you help? Or do you have a contact? I contacted Unilorin help desk and they are telling me to ask WES to apply for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
amaya21:
No one knows when the next draw is. Especially for medicals - those last only a year. If you do it too far ahead of ITA, it is very likely that they will have to be redone at some point in the process at your own cost. Since draws aren't regular now except for PNP and CEC, it's best to wait to do medicals

Ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Generally, If an entreprise employs, it is assumed that it is legally able to do so.
The screenshot is what IRCC says about proof of employment. As you can see date of company incorporation is not a required information. So whatever I write here, please consider it a personal opinion based on my limited knowledge.

1- The first question to ask is if the company is willing to provide a letter with all the requested details. If the business was not registered then, I assume your wife was not paid via wire transfer. Then the mode of salary payment should be stated in the letter and this can be accompanied with a cash salary certificate (See page 1 for sample).
2- IRCC sometimes goes about searching for a company online. Do you know if the company has an online presence?
3- Sometimes, IRCC can send a mail to the email shown in the letter requesting confirmation of the details. I am not aware that date of company registration is asked. If a question is not asked, no need for the company saying anything on it.
4- Is your CRS high enough that you won't need a PNP? This is because some PNP nomination is one area people have had to provide company registration documents.

So, in essence the decision is yours. When you apply, whatever the outcome, do come back and share your experience so we all learn more.

All the best.

Unstoppableymx:

Unstoppableymx:
Hi Everyone,

I want to use my wife as the principal applicant for our Express entry profile as age has reduced my point but my concern is her working experiences.

Firstly, she has 2 different work experiences which are not related so we want to use 2 different NOCs but the recent job she resigned from and which she want to use as the primary occupation experience was not a registered company as at the time she was with them. The company got registered in June 2019 but she resigned in may 2019.

Can she still use the company for work experience despite not been registered during her time with them?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mimini: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ola240:
Download barter by flutterwave and create a virtual card, then fund it and pay with the card

Hello house, the charges using barter by flutter wave to make payment for ECA is too much. Can anyone suggest other means of payment? Its urgent please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Dom account card or get someone abroad to pay for you with their account.

mimini:

Hello house, the charges using barter by flutter wave to make payment for ECA is too much. Can anyone suggest other means of payment? Its urgent please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
mimini:

Get to me but I charge you not up to those folks'.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
Olisa222:
Please I want to create a profile with spouse accompanying. The problem now is, my husband has not written ielts, he's out of town. Can I still go ahead and create the profile without his result because I'm running out of time. Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.