Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355585 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2021
Good day, Please who has used CES evaluation this 2021 and at what stage are you now?

Although I am using but WES and CES but if I get for WES alone they evaluate my Law degree as a four years course and not a degree to practice a profession, this then makes my point end at 477

But with CES evaluation I can get 484 as my point since it's evaluate my law degree as a degree to practice a profession more equivalent to a masters degree

Although I am presently doing my masters but would not complete it until September and Time is of essence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 7:20am On May 06, 2021
Mayniaa:

Bro I'm a man, and he is also a man, we are friends somewhat.

I even need to know which kind of visa will work, so I can start learning about it
Really!shocked WOW! That's quite rare! Please, bro, if it works for you, help me too. Maybe the job offer route. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2021
abnot:

4,200,000 is a safer zone. The lump sum deposit may be an issue if not backed by proper explanation
let her sha put it now. Who knows when ITA will show sef. Once it’s 6months, no need for LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 8:42am On May 06, 2021
nymphomaniac:
it’s 13960 for you I think. In naira, that’s at least 3.9m. They use official rate

It's actually 12,960, but the more the better.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OnyeukaO: 8:49am On May 06, 2021
Please how long does it take for the BCS certificate and transcripts to be available after taking the exam??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 8:56am On May 06, 2021
Oly23:
Good morning house,
I booked online for my IELTS exam made payment online too. It's been one week now and I am yet to receive a confirmation mail from them, my profile keeps showing "booked awaiting approval," should I be worried? And what can I do?
P. S I booked with British Council

I have experienced this before. Usually, they send the confirmation a few days to the exam. I did not receive any confirmation, not even exam number until that day in the exam center. If you do not receive any more information from them, just go to the exam center with your reference number and they will give you your exam number. You are likely to find other candidate with the same issue too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 8:59am On May 06, 2021
OnyeukaO:
Please how long does it take for the BCS certificate and transcripts to be available after taking the exam??

I know someone who took the exam, it took a long time before the results came out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 10:06am On May 06, 2021
Mayniaa:

May whatever you believe in bless you, you just made everything easier and simple.

The guy owns a business where he has 15 Employees or so, will that kind of company qualify for it?
Bro, please if it works for you, help me get the job offer too. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chikawego: 11:28am On May 06, 2021
Fabguen:

Used Reference letter + Statements

What I am asking is did you show how you moved the funds move into investment ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fabguen: 12:40pm On May 06, 2021
Chikawego:

What I am asking is did you show how you moved the funds move into investment ?

Added bank statements highlighting investment sources (for my own comfort).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prospero75: 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
Plz is the first thing to apply for IELTS /TF and what are their requirements to apply and we're can I apply someone me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oly23(f): 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
icehot:

I have experienced this before. Usually, they send the confirmation a few days to the exam. I did not receive any confirmation, not even exam number until that day in the exam center. If you do not receive any more information from them, just go to the exam center with your reference number and they will give you your exam number. You are likely to find other candidate with the same issue too.
Thank you so much!! I was getting a little worried.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prospero75: 1:29pm On May 06, 2021
saskatoonguy:
Is Speaking not Remarkable? if you are sure of getting an upgrade while you do other thing to increase your score
that 6.5 destroyed the good result na.

plz what are the requirements needed for applying for the IELTS/TF EXAM and what site can I apply for ir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dewale2k: 1:34pm On May 06, 2021
Prospero75:
Plz is the first thing to apply for IELTS /TF and what are their requirements to apply and we're can I apply someone me

https://ielts.ng/
Requirement international passport
You can appt for someone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prospero75: 1:35pm On May 06, 2021

Haha
plz can I apply for this IELTS/TFR Exam what are their requirements to apply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prospero75: 1:38pm On May 06, 2021
dewale2k:

https://ielts.ng/
Requirement international passport
You can appt for someone
am I paying any money to apply or it free
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
Prospero75:
oga read page 1 or visit the site he dropped. Is there anything free nowadays? Even in Freetown.

Sometimes Una go Dey do like say Una just stumble upon this thread by mistake. angry

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2021
Hey hey
nymphomaniac:
oga read page 1 or visit the site he dropped. Is there anything free nowadays? Even in Freetown.

Sometimes Una go Dey do like say Una just stumble upon this thread by mistake. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 2:46pm On May 06, 2021
Prospero75:

Really dude? You are asking if an exam is free? Have you written any exam that is free before?

You should be asking how much?

Anyways, N79,000 will leave your account free of charge.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lola0999: 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
[ cheesy]

Really dude? You are asking if an exam is free? Have you written any exam that is free before?

You should be asking how much?

Anyways, N79,000 will leave your account free of charge.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
nymphomaniac:

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
Good evening guys, pls WES has acknowledged the receipt of both of my transcript and has sent verification email to my both institutions. Now my profile has changed from " we are waiting for institutions to verify documents" to " we are processing a new package for your application".
Please does this means that they has received verification from my institutions
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 5:56pm On May 06, 2021
RealVictor:
Good evening guys, pls WES has acknowledged the receipt of both of my transcript and has sent verification email to my both institutions. Now my profile has changed from " we are waiting for institutions to verify documents" to " we are processing a new package for your application".
Thanks

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 7:18pm On May 06, 2021
icehot:

Yes.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Whiney96: 7:46pm On May 06, 2021
Please please, I need an answer to this again.

A friend has a BSC in business admin. He has started PGD in Business Admin. But he heard from someone that since they are both BA, they will not be seen as 'two or more certs'.

Is this true? If yes, can you suggest better options for him??

I'll really appreciate a response. Thank y'all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2021
Whiney96:
Please please, I need an answer to this again.

A friend has a BSC in business admin. He has started PGD in Business Admin. But he heard from someone that since they are both BA, they will not be seen as 'two or more certs'.

Is this true? If yes, can you suggest better options for him??

I'll really appreciate a response. Thank y'all.

BSc and PGD is 2 or more certificates
It doesn’t matter whether the PGD it’s in Business Admin or not.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2021
Good day, Please who has used CES evaluation this 2021 and at what stage are you now?

Although I am using but WES and CES but if I get for WES alone they evaluate my Law degree as a four years course and not a degree to practice a profession, this then makes my point end at 477

But with CES evaluation I can get 484 as my point since it's evaluate my law degree as a degree to practice a profession more equivalent to a masters degree

Although I am presently doing my masters but would not complete it until September and Time is of essence
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Whiney96: 9:13pm On May 06, 2021
phabulous88:

BSc and PGD is 2 or more certificates
It doesn’t matter whether the PGD it’s in Business Admin or not.

Thank you soooo much. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2021
aduku1:

February 2021: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/461#99321953

November 2020: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/204#96161444

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kolizomanizo: 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Very correct..they have received it. Status will change again soon..keep calm.
RealVictor:
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.