Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358221 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Chidimmamj:
They removed CDS days.

Your letter is fine like that. As long as you have minimum of 30hrs work and you were paid, no wahala.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Grreenk:
Goodday. I AM IN TROUBLE.
I recently just got my ielts IDP result(LRWS-8.5,9,7,8.), I used it to fill my express entry application form. I wasnt aware that i could apply for remark until a friend told me. So requested for a remark for writing so as to increase it to 7.5, hopefully in order to max out, only for an individual to tell me yesterday that i cannot use a trf number belonging to a result that is being remarked to fill my application form, which i had already done even before requesting for a remark. My fear is that if i get ITA, i will be stuck as there is a posibility i may recieve an ITA in the next draw and once ITA has been recieved amendment of the application becomes difficult. I also heard that idp will change my trf number. My current score is 471, but if the remark is successful it will rise to 474. Please help i dont know what to do. Should i delete my EE profile?

IDP trf doesn’t change with remarking. I know this because mine didn’t change but i believe that these things are locked into your profile when you get ITA so you may not be able to edit the result if ITA comes before the remark result comes back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Ola2j:

Pls what'd you mean by having cash flow yoi need to show as evidence? Before the lock down, I had more than enough for pof but by the time I got ita in the first draw after that long break, the money had reduce so I sold my car and added the money to the pof. I kind of concerned about it because i paid in about 1.9 to my account. But I added a loe including the receipts of purchase when I first got it and also receipt of sale. What'd you think? I'm really concerned because I heard they're usually concerned about funds that come in after ita

What you explained is exactly what i mean. Writing a letter and attaching evidence of sale of property is you explaining how the huge sum landed in your account.

Some people may have gotten contracts over a period and would like to clarify how/why they were receiving huge payments. Thats what i was referring to when i mentioned explaining cash flow over time. You have nothing to fear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Marysgirl4: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Please I need contact details for PCC Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Elanqy: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Please who can recommend any cheap online masters that wouldn't exceed a year that can be used to boost CRS score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Grreenk:
Goodday. I AM IN TROUBLE.
I recently just got my ielts IDP result(LRWS-8.5,9,7,8.), I used it to fill my express entry application form. I wasnt aware that i could apply for remark until a friend told me. So requested for a remark for writing so as to increase it to 7.5, hopefully in order to max out, only for an individual to tell me yesterday that i cannot use a trf number belonging to a result that is being remarked to fill my application form, which i had already done even before requesting for a remark. My fear is that if i get ITA, i will be stuck as there is a posibility i may recieve an ITA in the next draw and once ITA has been recieved amendment of the application becomes difficult. I also heard that idp will change my trf number. My current score is 471, but if the remark is successful it will rise to 474. Please help i dont know what to do. Should i delete my EE profile?
much ado about nothing. Technically you cannot use an ielts result being remarked, But as long as you submitted a valid ielts result after ITA nothing do you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by horlorbah(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2020
horlorbah:
Good morning house. I'm preparing for another IELTS exams, the last one I wrote, I had 6.5 in reading, others were good. Can someone please give me tips or video links or website which I can use to prepare better for the reading aspect of the test?
e2ielts on YouTube. Jays video are good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Elanqy:
Please who can recommend any cheap online masters that wouldn't exceed a year that can be used to boost CRS score

I don’t think you can use an online masters degree to boost crs score.

Marysgirl4:
Please I need contact details for PCC Abuja.

Search Page 1 (this thread or previous thread).Info has bern shared before.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Good morning all,
Please is anyonehere taking the CIIN route to boost points, if yes please has you registered as I don't see much on their website as regards to registration cost and how to go about registering.
Also it's says there are two compulsory papers with an option to pick a third. Now I came across a few post that have specially stated cert1,2,3 but I prefer cert1,2,7. I hope this would not be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
I also just checked their site again only to find that they do not have an exam centre in Lagos.
Exam questions are also in multiple choice format.

Is this true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Aside the transcript fee are we to pay the rest

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NaijaGoingMaple: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Dimple10:

I don’t think you can use an online masters degree to boost crs...

No difference between online or classroom. What should be of concern is if Masters from the school is positively evaluated as Masters by the assessing bodies. Rare to get 1year online Masters that's cheap. Most online Masters span 2-3years. I did online Masters and was positively evaluated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by punchyy(f): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Good day everyone, please my question is this, must WES receive all required documents before the start evaluating or acknowledge reception of any documents they've received. Also my school sent my transcript via DHL, from my tracking it arrived on the 10 of September precisely in Ontario, how do I find out if the package has gotten to WES. Pls a kind response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AlbertaPikin: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good day guys.
Please does anyone here have a sure contact for result verification @ Fed Poly Ede and FUTA.

My friend is about to start her WES journey and she has no clue about the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by uche13: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thank you everyone for your many kind messages. I pray I get to rejoice with everyone soon. The flood gates is open, and we can only smile as we overcome all obstacles from ECA to IELTS to POF etc.

For those who have gotten PPR or know anyone that has gotten, let me share what I received from Accra VO when I contacted them, since Lagos CAC has not resumed collection of passports.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Silversurfer1: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
LeProfeseurJean:
Please can I edit my ECA details after I've received my ITA.
Thanks for anticipated response
You can change your ECA report if you've received a higher assessment from another body e.g WES assessed your degree as a Bachelors but IQAS assessed it as a Masters. Aside from that I'm not sure what other editing you can do to your ECA report, unless it's something cosmetic like you made an error on the ECA number

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Silversurfer1: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
mokarios:
Guys, I will appreciate your advice here.
My friend lives in Abuja and just got her ITA.
However, the VFS office in Abuja is not collecting passports (due to the COVID-19 situation).
Her medicals will expire in the next 4 months. What options are there for her?
Do you think she should DHL her document to the Ghana office?

Your advice would be most appreciated.

Has your friend thought about contacting IRCC and waiting for their response?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good day everyone,

Please I need your input on this. Please I have been working for the past 5years using my diploma from Unilag and now I graduated early this year from NOUN and was even promoted on updating my CV.

Now my question is, can I fill work experience as 5years or it has to be from the year I was awarded my degree.

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kennedychinedu: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good day house. Please what is the best site to apply for GCMS notes? I heard Canada.ca is the best. Or are all sites okay. Thanks. Also I heard price range differs as well. Please can someone give me a reliable site and the steps to take. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
hello guys,

1. work A (Teahcer), I worked from October 2014- March 2017 after which i resigned to do Masters.

2. work B (sales and now Promoted to higher position) started working with them since January 2019 till date.

so i will like to use both of them to claim point 3years+ work experience.

Now, my question is

Do i need to Present my Salary account to show salary inflow since i will get work Reference letter and Payslip?

Have gone through the thread on Gift deed, It is still controversial, i am intending to use the gift deed that would be given to my wife from either her Dad or blood sister based in Canada because my level of income is not even near that POF amount. What do u advice me to do on this? is the gift deed adviceable?. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ladykilllar: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
ladykilllar:
Good morning guys.

Please in the past 1 month who has applied for sending of transcript to WES from OAU and has been successful?

Also does Oau make use of etx online?

Thanks

Please Help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chidima: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
oty1993:
For those of us planning to write CIIN exam in November, The exam timetable is out and the registration starts tomorrow. Three courses for the certificate stage at 7500 each for every member.
Don't forget to read wella especially for those of us with no background in Insurance, I'm planning to use a tutor plus read because I gats pass am

Ha!! I have CIIN o. How is that helpful. Can you send it to WES for verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
chidima:

Ha!! I have CIIN o. How is that helpful. Can you send it to WES for verification.
Yes you can, it gives 2 or more degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola2j: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dimple10:

What you explained is exactly what i mean. Writing a letter and attaching evidence of sale of property is you explaining how the huge sum landed in your account.

Some people may have gotten contracts over a period and would like to clarify how/why they were receiving huge payments. Thats what i was referring to when i mentioned explaining cash flow over time. You have nothing to fear.

I hope so. Thank you. Hopefully I'll sleep better now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wale200: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Homextras:
I was always afraid the lights had gone off when it appears as if the fridge has stopped working.. Obviously the thermostat regulating the temperature.
The lights has not blinked. My shoes hardly get dirty even after walking hundreds of metres.

I wrote Ielts once, was I that brilliant? NO. But one thing I had, was determination and God's grace. Infact I was damn slow, that I had to write the major essay in less than 10mins as I had no time. One thing on my mind was that, I won't be paying this exam fee twice, and God helped me.

As a youth try and explore other worlds, Nigeria is an upside down country - this is the best way I can describe it as I am short of words. A country where a PhD holder answers sir to a school certificate holder.

Has it been easy, sure no. But the pain is worth it. Well worth it.

Last word, don't do it for yourself, do it for your kids, your future generation, they will one day thank you.

This is my little pep talk for us here and way of giving back from loads of info obtained here during the process.

Pic.. Downtown Hamilton, Ontario.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mokarios(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pardon, I meant to write PPR.
Is there a way out, with VFS not accepting passports presently?

Silversurfer1:

Has your friend thought about contacting IRCC and waiting for their response?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
punchyy:
Good day everyone, please my question is this, must WES receive all required documents before the start evaluating or acknowledge reception of any documents they've received. Also my school sent my transcript via DHL, from my tracking it arrived on the 10 of September precisely in Ontario, how do I find out if the package has gotten to WES. Pls a kind response will be appreciated.
Yes they'll usually wait until they receive all required documents.

Secondly, it's currently taking them about 15 days to acknowledge receipt of documents- thanks to covid. So just wait 15 days, they'll probably update it before then, if not you can call them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by francophone134: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
titusincanada:
hello guys,

1. work A (Teahcer), I worked from October 2014- March 2017 after which i resigned to do Masters.

2. work B (sales and now Promoted to higher position) started working with them since January 2019 till date.

so i will like to use both of them to claim point 3years+ work experience.

Now, my question is

Do i need to Present my Salary account to show salary inflow since i will get work Reference letter and Payslip?

Have gone through the thread on Gift deed, It is still controversial, i am intending to use the gift deed that would be given to my wife from either her Dad or blood sister based in Canada because my level of income is not even near that POF amount. What do u advice me to do on this? is the gift deed adviceable?. thanks
in my opinion, they start counting work experience from the year you got your degree or highest last certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Marysgirl4: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dimple10:

I don’t think you can use an online masters degree to boost crs score.

Search Page 1 (this thread or previous thread).Info has bern shared before.
I have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by COPR2020: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

Thank you very much sis. I will send her the screenshot output comments. I am a bit confused about the loan part. She works in a commercial bank and I never heard her talk about loan processing as a Relationship officer but I am sure she would understand once she reads your comments. Thank you once again.
Its a major duty for them. She must have been involved with loan processing and monitoring
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by punchyy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Allegory:

Yes they'll usually wait until they receive all required documents.

Secondly, it's currently taking them about 15 days to acknowledge receipt of documents- thanks to covid. So just wait 15 days, they'll probably update it before then, if not you can call them.

Okay, thanks so much, let me me patient then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.