Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358622 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2021
Idemujoseph:
Please sir, can I claim work experience in a retailer store that is not registere with CAC and not having online presence?

Are you claiming what is true or fabricating a work experience? As long as you submit the neccessary documents to them, however, a retailer store without online presence may lead to delay in verifying your documents which may not be good for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2021
Itzlinda:

Your visa de ready?

Yes. Very much ready. I emailed you..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonyamori(f): 5:38pm On May 13, 2021
bemagnify:

But someone said CES is the fastest between is IQAS still accepting applications for evaluation?

CES is actually faster as of now . Because iqas are still sorting out their numerous back logs .

The major thing that delays with CES is acceptance of transcript . I submitted profile feb 23 .
My transcript left Naija month end got to Canada March 9 and signed by the security . It took them one month to upload my transcript as there were plenty mails with only two clerks .

If you want to use CES pls send via email . (Transcript)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 6:02pm On May 13, 2021
Hello all,

Please I need advice. I just got a re-medical instruction on my profile to be done in the next 30days.

The problem is that my medicals are still valid. My AOR is OCT 15, 2020. I did my upfront medicals on OCT 08, 2020 and passed my medicals on Nov 26, 2020. I still have about 5months to expiry.

I’m confused as what action to take. Kindly advise please.

Anyone with a similar issue?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:20pm On May 13, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello all,

Please I need advice. I just got a re-medical instruction on my profile to be done in the next 30days.

The problem is that my medicals are still valid. My AOR is OCT 15, 2020. I did my upfront medicals on OCT 08, 2020 and passed my medicals on Nov 26, 2020. I still have about 5months to expiry.

My advice is: if they've asked for medicals, please just do it and upload or sent via webform before the 30 days are up.

Don't over-think it.

Congrats on having some movement on your file and all the best.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2021
bemagnify:

But someone said CES is the fastest between is IQAS still accepting applications for evaluation?

Yes IQAS is still accepting but they have limited applications they can take in a day...if u want to, u have to be online and apply at exactly 8:15 Alberta Canada time that's 3:15 nigeria time.

From the way things are it is normalizing and fast...some even get evaluated in 8-10weeks but the normal time is 14weeks now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2021
Tonyamori:

CES is actually faster as of now . Because iqas are still sorting out their numerous back logs .

The major thing that delays with CES is acceptance of transcript . I submitted profile feb 23 .
My transcript left Naija month end got to Canada March 9 and signed by the security . It took them one month to upload my transcript as there were plenty mails with only two clerks .

If you want to use CES pls send via email . (Transcript)

CES even via email still takes 15-20weeks and courses 25-30weeks.... with the present situation of IQAS, I might have to say iQAS 2021 is now faster
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 13, 2021
aduku1:

Time is of essence that's d only reason
What time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ibom2345: 6:49pm On May 13, 2021
Lol ����
nymphomaniac:
I guess he has just one option to make the younger bro an orphan cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Charles61: 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
Please guru
Am the PA and my spouse had lived outside Nigeria for more than 6months.

Must I submit both his Nigeria PCC and UK or just UK or Nigeria PC?

Secondly, is it advisable to do medical upfront?
I receive my nomination and am expecting my ITA next two weeks

If yes, please can someone help me with the contact of where to apply for medical
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by moyin29: 7:03pm On May 13, 2021
Please i need help with Lasu transcript, Wes sent a mail that they await verification from Lasu, is there a payment for verification. If yes, what is the procedure like...please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2021
Charles61:
Please guru

If yes, please can someone help me with the contact of where to apply for medical

Yes. Get PCC for both. Google ACRO Criminal Records Office.
Yes. Do upfront medicals. Check out Q-Life and IOM. IOM is in Ikeja GRA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Temiza: 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
Tonyamori:

Send me your number let me add you to a telegram group of over 20k members with IELTS examiners .
pls also add me zero seven zero three zero four two two five seven zero
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
Hi I'm new here, I've been trying to apply via IQAS but it's not opening. Do u mean 3:15pm or 3:15am?. Thanks
aduku1:

Yes IQAS is still accepting but they have limited applications they can take in a day...if u want to, u have to be online and apply at exactly 8:15 Alberta Canada time that's 3:15 nigeria time.

From the way things are it is normalizing and fast...some even get evaluated in 8-10weeks but the normal time is 14weeks now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2021
TimothyOke:

Hi I'm new here, I've been trying to apply via IQAS but it's not opening. Do u mean 3:15pm or 3:15am?. Thanks

8:15 am Alberta time (Mountain time) is 3:15pm Nigerian time now because of daylight saving.

When I applied before March 2021, it was 4:15pm Nigerian time.

Click on link below on how I went about it but adjust for 3:15pm

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/440#98946784
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2021
TimothyOke:

3:15pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FamilyprideNig: 11:30pm On May 13, 2021
Congrats in advance to everyone relocating ..May the journey be smooth.

If anyone is interested selling of their personal:commercial properties, furnitures, cars etc... kindly reach out via DM or send mail to familyprideng@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:00am On May 14, 2021
Thanks
phabulous88:

8:15 am Alberta time (Mountain time) is 3:15pm Nigerian time now because of daylight saving.

When I applied before March 2021, it was 4:15pm Nigerian time.

Click on link below on how I went about it but adjust for 3:15pm

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/440#98946784

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amzzykeks(m): 3:43am On May 14, 2021
Good day all,
If you need CAD for payment of school fees or application fees or for exchange purpose, Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp; 07013608546 or search for KylieX on Telegram
Thank you all so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 4:58am On May 14, 2021
Charles61:
Please guru

Upfront medical is no longer necessary for applicants outside Canada. See the new medical instruction from ircc

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html?fbclid=IwAR0EVttvJzRVFxGwnfSyseD0oA4F5QrvfTKA1Hqp30VZs_cDRv6uWFs69Hw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 5:23am On May 14, 2021
I will also advice you go for the re-medical immediately. It might be a sign of incoming COPR smiley

Ikepooni:
Hello all,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 7:38am On May 14, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello all,

Why not contact ircc before you waste money on another medical? It may be an error on their part; if ur medical was updated as passed & it’s still valid why would they ask for another one?? Except ur medical was coded M2 S2.02 or M2 S2.02U, then the VO may want to know if ur health status has changed since ur last medical

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tossy001(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
Please house I need help, am claiming two or more certificate will I pay for the certificate separately on Wes, or how do I go about it please. It urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2021
tossy001:
Please house I need help, am claiming two or more certificate will I pay for the certificate separately on Wes, or how do I go about it please. It urgent

No...u pay one fee... just go to their website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello all,

You don't have anything to loose going for re medical, please go do it fast as possible

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crespo67: 9:14am On May 14, 2021
I personally think the request for remeds is a blessing in disguise. It technically buys you another one year of medicals being valid. Only God knows when they will start issuing PRs again. If your PR is issued say a few weeks before your current medicals expires, it will mean you just have a few weeks or days to get ready and travel. But with an extended medical validity, you have enough time to plan for your trip.
Ikepooni:
Hello all,

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crespo67: 9:16am On May 14, 2021
Hi all
Been awhile here. I would like to ask, how does one get to extend their medical validity for another one year just incase one is not ready to travel when PR is issued and doesn't wanna go do soft landing.

Thanks for your response in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by supercartTV: 9:16am On May 14, 2021
Please, Is it when canada work visa is out that you go to the embassy? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 9:34am On May 14, 2021
Lagbaja88:
provident fund is like pension. 25% is a Nigerian law not Canadian

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2021
Hellehujah guys wes eveluated my hrdc as one years university degree program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HopeLoveLife: 10:04am On May 14, 2021
How do I get assistance with proof of funds for two please? Just for it to seat it in my bank account for 3 months.

We don’t even know who to ask or run to and this is the only delay right now! So so unhappy about this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:07am On May 14, 2021
crespo67:
Hi all
Been awhile here. I would like to ask, how does one get to extend their medical validity for another one year just incase one is not ready to travel when PR is issued and doesn't wanna go do soft landing.

Thanks for your response in advance

Bottom line is to be prepared to go whenever they say "oya" grin

Alternatively, you could do a remedical as soon as your previous medicals expire with or without a request/extension from IRCC. That way what they have on file and have hopefully assessed, (there is a medical assessment backlog apparently and upfront medicals are no longer required for FSW outland applicants (provided an LOE is present)) will be 1 year into the future. Soft landings are supposedly not permitted now anyway.

My understanding is that once they issue you a COPR & visa with a validity date, you MUST travel before that date. COVID-era, if an applicant cannot fly because of travel restrictions and COPR expires, then the applicant needs to wait for IRCC to re-issue expired COPRs....in that scenario you are at the mercy of whatever validity date IRCC puts on the re-issued COPR and visa

HOWEVER, this person says she asked IRCC for an extension though, so it might be possible.....this was pre-COVID: "I also sent an email to London VO requesting for COPR validity until January 2020 because our medicals expire in November and we weren’t sure we would have enough time to land."

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/561#81975464

#ItWillEndinPraise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.