Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358180 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 10:48am On May 18, 2021
Some good news

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 11:05am On May 18, 2021
eyesaswide:

Can i send you a PM too? i have mine next week
yes u can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2021
Marononye:
Please i need help on what to do

i wrote my ielts on the 9th of January 2021
My scores
Reading 9
Listening 8
Speaking 8
Writing 6.5

I applied for a remark and since then i have not heard anything from them, i have called BC and sent them series of emails no positive response its been over 120 days since i did the application.

please has anyone experienced something like this what did you do ?

Check your online IELTS account.
Sometimes they update the results online and forget to send an email to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 18, 2021
I don’t think I’ve prayed for Nigeria the way I’ve been praying for Canada recently ��
Dennyjuff:
Some good news
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
Hello, I sat for IELTS in February and got the following scores
Listening- 7.5
Reading - 9
Writing - 7
Speaking 7.5

I lost about 50 points in my CRS calculations due to the 7.5 in listening, therefore I need to re-take the ielts. Pls I need fresh materials to practice with. I used ieltsliz, ielts buddy, ielts-exam.net and ieltsonlinetests.com to practice the first time. I'm currently using Cambridge English to practice but I need more materials as it seems I've almost exhausted the cambridge English tests and I'm still not satisfied with my LISTENING. Pls can anyone help me with new listening materials or suggestions?Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 12:22pm On May 18, 2021
Please who has successfully completed the ICM certification or Diploma recently?
I need help and information on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2021
Please, in what way will this affect FSW?
Dennyjuff:
Some good news
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:14pm On May 18, 2021
Marononye:

My scores
Reading 9
Listening 8
Speaking 8
Writing 6.5

I applied for a remark and since then i have not heard anything from them, i have called BC and sent them series of emails no positive response its been over 120 days since i did the application.

This happened to someone I know, she had to call Cambridge in England and got her remark result almost immediately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 1:56pm On May 18, 2021
Mauriss:

Please how did you call them? The usual method isn't working again. Thanks

I bought a Canadian number on 2nd line app and called the usual number. Followed the voice prompt and waited 30mins before speaking to an agent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Marononye: 2:04pm On May 18, 2021
I have checked it not there on several occasions sef
phabulous88:

Check your online IELTS account.
Sometimes they update the results online and forget to send an email to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Marononye: 2:05pm On May 18, 2021
Oh okay i haven't tried this i would try it now thank you
Debbieeeeeee:

This happened to someone I know, she had to call Cambridge in England and got her remark result almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 2:45pm On May 18, 2021
demolaofCalgary:

Good day folks,
Please does anyone has a contact person at National open university (NOUN) and Ibadan Polytechnic?. WES contacted me that about a month ago that my evaluation has been put on hold because none of my institutions, NOUN and Ibadan Polytechnic are responding to the email they sent to them as regards credential verification. All these schools have to do is respond to the email WES sent to them. And I've called the numbers I found online, none of them went through. Please help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temmitats(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
I’ll advise you to stick to the materials you used prior for practice and work on your concentration instead, you did well on all other sections, I’m assuming you lost concentration during your exam. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel.
Queenhadassah:
Hello, I sat for IELTS in February and got the following scores
Listening- 7.5
Reading - 9
Writing - 7
Speaking 7.5

I lost about 50 points in my CRS calculations due to the 7.5 in listening, therefore I need to re-take the ielts. Pls I need fresh materials to practice with. I used ieltsliz, ielts buddy, ielts-exam.net and ieltsonlinetests.com to practice the first time. I'm currently using Cambridge English to practice but I need more materials as it seems I've almost exhausted the cambridge English tests and I'm still not satisfied with my LISTENING. Pls can anyone help me with new listening materials or suggestions?Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Saynoomore: 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
donsimon2:
It took about 4 months before mine was acknowledged due to the backlog they have. I always advice anyone who intends to send transcripts to iqas to do so via email...A friend of mine sent hers via email and it was acknowledged in 24 hours.

Not talking about IQAS. I'm not a Lawyer. I was asking about US Police Certificate! The process demands fingerprinting. Is there anywhere the fingerprinting can be neatly done in Lagos? or do they have accredited centres/locations in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ariklan: 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
Hi folks,

Please I need your help and clarification on a few things:

The primary noc I used for my profile is based on where I work currently. The issue is since April last year, I haven't been paid my full salary. So what I have been getting paid is basically for my internet fees, so roughly like 10% of the normal take home.

Question1: will this affect me when I want to submit my statement of account considering the fact that I have to show 6 months of my statement account?

Question 2: when submitting the statement of account, does the 6 months I need to show have to be based on the most recent inflow like inflows from Jan 2021 to June, can it be like inflow of Jan 2019 to June 2021 for example.

Thanks for the help rendered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 18, 2021
Hi everyone! Pls I need your input, do I need to evaluate both my diploma and Bsc with Wes? Would it fetch me the 2 or more certificate points? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
TimothyOke:
Hi everyone! Pls I need your input, do I need to evaluate both my diploma and Bsc with Wes? Would it fetch me the 2 or more certificate points? Thanks
did you attend unilag and what year did you do your diploma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olarexxie(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2021
Flolight:

Good afternoon, please when your institution was done with the verification process did your institution reply via email to WES or did you pay for courier service delivery (to send the verified result). I want to pay for my verification process so will like to verify what options to go with. Thank you
hello flolight, I'm currently on my wes evaluation too, can we share some info? Here's my no; 07064448835
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beepromise: 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
temmitats:
I’ll advise you to stick to the materials you used prior for practice and work on your concentration instead, you did well on all other sections, I’m assuming you lost concentration during your exam. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel.

True. In addition, try analyse the questions you get wrong or section where you get most answers wrong. If you are able to identify a pattern, devote more time to those type of questions to find out why you get them wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2021
harbeolar168:

Good day folks,
Please does anyone has a contact person at National open university (NOUN) and Ibadan Polytechnic?. WES contacted me that about a month ago that my evaluation has been put on hold because none of my institutions, NOUN and Ibadan Polytechnic are responding to the email they sent to them as regards credential verification. All these schools have to do is respond to the email WES sent to them. And I've called the numbers I found online, none of them went through. Please help a sister

You need to look for an insider in both schools....Nigerian institutions are lazy and nonchalant they will just leave it like that unattended to... Better still I advise you go to the schools and find out the person incharge of verification.

If you decide to go please note down the date you think wes sent the verification cos ur school might need it to trace d email..

Some schools also put fees for verification, so also find out if both schools does so u can be prepared.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Inenghe: 5:53pm On May 18, 2021
I wrote IELTS 7 times. I got 6.0 twice, 6.5 four times and 7.5 in my last attempt in writing. If u think I can be of help u can pm me. I believe I can help out.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DocND: 6:05pm On May 18, 2021
Thank you!
amaya21:
Sept 2019

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 6:46pm On May 18, 2021
Inenghe:
I wrote IELTS 7 times. I got 6.0 twice, 6.5 four times and 7.5 in my last attempt in writing. If u think I can be of help u can pm me. I believe I can help out.

Thanks I just sent a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 6:50pm On May 18, 2021
Ariklan:
Hi folks,

The primary noc I used for my profile is based on where I work currently. The issue is since April last year, I haven't been paid my full salary. So what I have been getting paid is basically for my internet fees, so roughly like 10% of the normal take home.

Question1: will this affect me when I want to submit my statement of account considering the fact that I have to show 6 months of my statement account?

Question 2: when submitting the statement of account, does the 6 months I need to show have to be based on the most recent inflow like inflows from Jan 2021 to June, can it be like inflow of Jan 2019 to June 2021 for example.

Submit 1 year/2 year bank statement capturing when you were receiving full salary and do LOE stating salary has been reduced due to reduced activity at work place. They are not concerned about how much you earn, they are concerned if your work is paid and not a part-time job being pushed as FT.

Also, don't you have payslips?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2021
Inenghe:
Damn! I admire your resolve to pass oh. I wrote once and passed but I was already so down before my results showed up as I felt my reading wasn't good enough. Just imagining all the suya I would have bought with the x6 money you gave BC/IDP grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 18, 2021
No
NOUN for BSC and Uni his for diploma
Ola240:
did you attend unilag and what year did you do your diploma?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
TimothyOke:
No
NOUN for BSC and Uni jos for diploma 2009
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 8:51pm On May 18, 2021
Ariklan:
Hi folks,

@bold....just thought to mention that your primary and other NOCs do not have to be your current or most recent job. You can use previous jobs if they meet the IRCC conditions and if you find it easier to get the documents for them.

...and I'd be careful how I phrase an LOE if I were you.... payment for an employee's internet costs may not be considered wages.

For SOA, the longer the better I guess, shows you've had the POF for ages and didn't just get it recently for FSW purposes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 9:09pm On May 18, 2021
GraciousWords:

@bold....just thought to mention that your primary and other NOCs do not have to be your current or most recent job. You can use previous jobs if they meet the IRCC conditions and if you find it easier to get the documents for them.

...and I'd be careful how I phrase an LOE if I were you.... payment for an employee's internet costs may not be considered wages.

For SOA, the longer the better I guess, shows you've had the POF for ages and didn't just get it recently for FSW purposes.

@ graciouswords please can my friend's mother inlaw transfer the POF to their joint account while they get her to do a gift deed for him & the spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 9:30pm On May 18, 2021
Marononye:

My scores
Reading 9
Listening 8
Speaking 8
Writing 6.5

I would have advise you not to write them at all and just let them do their thing. I have noticed recently that pple who bombard them with mails dont usually get favourable outcome... But keep the hope alive.. You just might be lucky
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 9:40pm On May 18, 2021
Thank you so much

[quote author=aduku1 post=101822642]

You need to look for an insider in both schools....Nigerian institutions are lazy and nonchalant they will just leave it like that unattended to... Better still I advise you go to the schools and find out the person incharge of verification.

If you decide to go please note down the date you think wes sent the verification cos ur school might need it to trace d email..

Some schools also put fees for verification, so also find out if both schools does so u can be prepared.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.