Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358521 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2021
headhoncho:
Wow! thanks for this. I am 30, with msc and 3 years work in same NOC, I don't have a relative in the province. Do I have a chance?

ednut1:
I have explained it you still dey ask questions. visit the sinp website to calculate yourself. The website is free last time i checked

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by okpanachil: 6:09pm On May 19, 2021
phabulous88:

You need a good internet. I used my phone’s hotspot. Airtel

On Chrome Settings, I allowed popup for ‘iqas.labour.alberta.ca’. I also allowed Automatic download.

1. Before the system gets busy (say around 3:30pm), log onto your IQAS account and click through your application page s until you get to the Payment page. This is the page that normally say ‘IQAS daily limit has been reached’. Copy the Webpage link of your Payment page. It’s usually something like this: https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/imm-paymentmethod/...............................  and save on MS Word. This weblink is unique to your application, you can't use the one for someone else

2. The way IQAS has programmed their website is such that at exactly 8:00am (Mountain Time), that’s 4:00pm Nigerian time, their website refreshes and logs out everyone

3. So at 4:00pm, log onto your IQAS account and it will take you to your Home page

4. Next, open multiple Tabs and paste your payment Webpage link ( the https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/imm-paymentmethod/............................... ). This takes you directly to your payment page and saves you the time that you would have spent navigating through your application pages to the Payment page

5. On the Payment page you will see ‘Preview application’ and ‘Submit’. Now because it’s not yet 4:15pm, you will most likely see ‘IQAS daily limit has been reached for today’ after a few seconds

6. Just refresh the page and you will see the ‘Preview application’ and ‘Submit’ link again

7. Keep doing this on all the Tabs until it's 4:11pm

8. From 4:11pm, when you refresh the page and see the ‘Preview application’, click on it and then immediately click on ‘Submit’. Now because I allowed Automatic download in my Chrome settings, the moment I click on ‘Preview application’, it starts downloading and then I click on ‘Submit’. Saves me about 2 seconds

9. Repeat this on each of of the Tabs you’ve opened say after every 15-20 seconds, and one Tab at a time

10. For example in Tab 1, click Preview and then ‘Submit’ at 4:11:20s; in Tab 2, click at 4:11:40s; and in Tab 3 at 4:12:00s...

11. Hopefully, one of the Tabs will take you to the Payment gateway

12. One last thing, from 4:14pm, any tab that gives you the ‘IQAS daily limit has been reached for today’, just close the tab and focus on the other tabs.

All the best
Great

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pato405(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2021
headhoncho:
E never reach this nah.. grin grin grin Got it anyways, thanks

The guy dey always para when answering questions. If he were a Lecturer, Wahala for dey for students o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hinoone: 6:33pm On May 19, 2021
Adelove2020:

Wawuuuu !
Did you first get a mail to check your express entry profile ?
An email first
From IRCC to check the express entry profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:09pm On May 19, 2021
Oluebi:

Thanks,we created the profile this April and the score issue persisted since then.we have been updating and checking what the problem is.

Thanks .
We will keep checking.

Go back and check if you submitted after updating. I made same mistake. So click on continue and transmit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LearnerForLife: 8:02pm On May 19, 2021
ednut1:
because many people don't meet the requirements.

Your education and occupation must match
To score 68 to 70 you need 9 years experience in same NoC, masters and below 35. They also have specific nocs, also how many Nigerians have relative in Saskatchewan which gives 20 points.

Good evening. Please what’s the sinp website address? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2021
LearnerForLife:

this is getting ridiculous. Google no dey your phone

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ariklan: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
GraciousWords:

@bold....just thought to mention that your primary and other NOCs do not have to be your current or most recent job. You can use previous jobs if they meet the IRCC conditions and if you find it easier to get the documents for them.

...and I'd be careful how I phrase an LOE if I were you.... payment for an employee's internet costs may not be considered wages.

For SOA, the longer the better I guess, shows you've had the POF for ages and didn't just get it recently for FSW purposes.

hmm...noted, thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:27pm On May 19, 2021
LearnerForLife:

Type SINP on google. They’ve turned this thread into what I don’t know

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2021
Hi everyone! Pls has anyone requested for Wes transcript evaluation from NOUN. How do you attach the academic records form downloaded from Wes page during registration, seeing that transcript is usually requested online from NOUN. Has anyone done this before? Kindly help me with your suggestion. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lola0999: 10:05pm On May 19, 2021
You guys should help me !
I just checked the google rate of CAD to NGN and saw that the POF for a single person is now 4.4 m.

Meanwhile I have been saving with the mind of 4.2m.

My fear is that the value will increase again.

What is the best way to save this POF in dollars so that it won’t be affected by currency flunctuations?

Is a domicilliary account acceptable and what is the process for doing that?
(if I get someone to transfer the funds in USD how do I explain the source of funds to IRC?

Are there any other methods to help me out with this issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olowo1102(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2021
Hi great people,

I am a Banker with 14 years work experience, B.Sc Comp. Science and an MBA Finance Management, I clocked 40 in February 2021. I would love to emigrate to Canada as the principal applicant with my spouse and our two wonderful children.

Kindly assist me on how best to begin preparation for my emigration dream.

God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 10:59pm On May 19, 2021
lola0999:
You guys should help me !
I just checked the google rate of CAD to NGN and saw that the POF for a single person is now 4.4 m.

Meanwhile I have been saving with the mind of 4.2m.

My fear is that the value will increase again.

What is the best way to save this POF in dollars so that it won’t be affected by currency flunctuations?

Is a domicilliary account acceptable and what is the process for doing that?
(if I get someone to transfer the funds in USD how do I explain the source of funds to IRC?

Are there any other methods to help me out with this issue?

Yes you are right ! Mehn!!!!
This is serious o. Mine also jumped up with the same difference you stated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 4:35am On May 20, 2021
Go back to Noun transcript request form and check under supporting documents, there is a provision for it.

Hi everyone! Pls has anyone requested for Wes transcript evaluation from NOUN. How do you attach the academic records form downloaded from Wes page during registration, seeing that transcript is usually requested online from NOUN. Has anyone done this before? Kindly help me with your suggestion. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 5:30am On May 20, 2021
okpanachil:

Great

Time has change now....it's refreshed 3:15pm nigerian time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

We should blame Desmond Elliot or IRCC, no FSW draw, no PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dude04(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2021
Hi all, I updated my profile to have a sibling with PR in Canada but my score did not change. The province is Quebec, could this be the reason or does it take some time for the score to be updated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by moyin29: 6:57am On May 20, 2021
DoubleAA:

Yes, it's about 34k for postgraduate, I don't know if it's the same amount for undergraduate. You will have to visit Lasu for the processing.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2021
Thank you

Andyosifo:

Go back to Noun transcript request form and check under supporting documents, there is a provision for it.

Hi everyone! Pls has anyone requested for Wes transcript evaluation from NOUN. How do you attach the academic records form downloaded from Wes page during registration, seeing that transcript is usually requested online from NOUN. Has anyone done this before? Kindly help me with your suggestion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sigba2: 8:24am On May 20, 2021
Hi all, I just stumbled on this thread.
I have always been interested in this Canadian immigration but I don't have the necessary skills required,
I have never worked, I have been running my business for over 5years now. I don't know if there is any chance for me.
Thanks for your reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2021
olowo1102:
Hi great people,

I am a Banker with 14 years work experience, B.Sc Comp. Science and an MBA Finance Management, I clocked 40 in February 2021. I would love to emigrate to Canada as the principal applicant with my spouse and our two wonderful children.

Kindly assist me on how best to begin preparation for my emigration dream.

God bless you.

You can play around with the CRS calculator here and see what your score would be: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Evaluate your MBA and your wife should evaluate her highest qualification too.
Both of you should write the IELTS (General) and max out.
If your spouse is way younger than you and has an MSc, it would make sense for her to be the principal applicant.

If your CRS is low, you can explore the PNP route. Try SINP or write the French exam. You can get up to 60 additional points for if you write and pass the French exam. See response to a similar question here: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/566#101840615

There are more answers here: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2021
Sigba2:
I have always been interested in this Canadian immigration but I don't have the necessary skills required,
I have never worked, I have been running my business for over 5years now. I don't know if there is any chance for me.
Thanks for your reply.

You are qualified even if you are self employed. But there are conditions. Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/163#64254773

Also read from page 1 for other requirements like IELTS, ECA, etc. here : https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:29am On May 20, 2021
Sigba2:
Thanks for your reply.

Running your business is also a skill, at least you performed some roles while doing it. What matters is your skills fall in NOC 0, A or B then apply as self employed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:35am On May 20, 2021
olalekan9320:

We should blame Desmond Elliot or IRCC, no FSW draw, no PPR
On a lighter note grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:56am On May 20, 2021
I’m currently in a serious dilemma. Submitted my application with 4m Naira in January thinking things would go quickly. But looking at this exchange rate now, I’m worried my file will get flagged. Requested for information via web form in April and wasn’t told anything else except my eligibility has been met. undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2021
wickedbandit:
I’m currently in a serious dilemma. Submitted my application with 4m Naira in January thinking things would go quickly. But looking at this exchange rate now, I’m worried my file will get flagged. Requested for information via web form in April and wasn’t told anything else except my eligibility has been met. undecided
Omo! CAD don enter 340 ooo ���.. this country sef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damoy: 10:27am On May 20, 2021
Yes you can. Just provide the details of the person .
Proffessorr:
Please House, is it allowable to pay for Canadian immigration medical screening on Q-Life website, on behalf of a relative?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2021
amaya21:
Hi, haven't been here much recently. Yes, I used the US route and was able to do my landing smiley I needed to move fast as they only gave me till May 25th despite the fact that my medicals are valid till November 2021. (Yes, I wrote to them about the short time period but they basically told me I'm on my own).

So we went through the US to do the landing to avoid expiry of the COPR.

Hello Amaya. Congratulations.

Please can you give more details about this US route?

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LearnerForLife: 11:39am On May 20, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ceefashion(f): 1:45pm On May 20, 2021
Hi Fam, is the AIPP route of migration still working?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aycapri(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2021
Dennyjuff:

Send me a PM I’d send you two writing materials I have on how to ace Task 1 and task 2. That was all I used and it guided me right.
pls, I sent you a pm now, am planning to write the exam next month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
Sigba2:
Thanks for your reply.

See documents IRCC require you to provide if you are applying as a self-employed person in this link under proof of work experience section: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Also see post by Njbybrthnly where she listed what she provided as a self employed applicant: https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/183#76836965

Also see here...scroll down to the second section to see People Who Claimed Points As Self-Employed Applicants: https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/277#68364817

Other self employed peeps: Mumoftwins2017, Shyee, Majjj, Greatlady234, Iwinosified...check their PPR stories.

Above all, please carefully digest the first post of this thread. All the best.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.