Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1343889 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Atdeejay12: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dimple10:

Same questions, different providers and similar fees.

I think IDP uses headphones for all their listening sessions and BC doesn’t.

Also BC has computer based exams and IDP doesn’t (to the best of my knowledge).

Please which Provider seems easier IDP/BC?
& How do I go about the registration...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Atdeejay12:

no one is easier. Choose one and write. If you google ielts Nigeria, idp Nigeria, bc Nigeria. You will surely see the website to register at.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ejay(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please I need help to my query, I have ECA done on only my masters, when filling the education history post ITA, am I to input my bachelor's degree study in this section, as I was asked if I have an ECA on it which I do not have or I am to indicate my Bachelor's study under personal history only?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ocheezie: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hello people. I have some worries on this journey and I seek urgent guidance. My wife and I are in the pool. We initially had 474 as at March, 2020 but her birthday came and it reduced to 469. In July, I noticed that there is an NOC more related to her career as against her studies, so we edited it only for the profile to become inelligible. We had to create a new profile. My major worries are:
1. The points became 468 as against 469, even though we did not miss any details.
2. All the points for accompanying spouse are showing 0 and all were added to the primary applicant, even though spouse has IELTS and WES, and has a relative in Canada. Has there been some errors? Kindly assist urgently as it seems even the 468 can give ITA soon, with the present trend.
Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
IDP now has in Yaba Lagos
Dimple10:

Same questions, different providers and similar fees.

I think IDP uses headphones for all their listening sessions and BC doesn’t.

Also BC has computer based exams and IDP doesn’t (to the best of my knowledge).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ocheezie: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Saskatoonguy, Mamaroon and Ednut1 with KekereEkun, make una help me review this my case abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mrsc22: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Use the Crs calculator to confirm again. The missing 1 point could be from her age or from spouse. Just recalculate with calculator if it tallys.

ocheezie:
Hello people. I have some worries on this journey and I seek urgent guidance. My wife and I are in the pool. We initially had 474 as at March, 2020 but her birthday came and it reduced to 469. In July, I noticed that there is an NOC more related to her career as against her studies, so we edited it only for the profile to become inelligible. We had to create a new profile. My major worries are:
1. The points became 468 as against 469, even though we did not miss any details.
2. All the points for accompanying spouse are showing 0 and all were added to the primary applicant, even though spouse has IELTS and WES, and has a relative in Canada. Has there been some errors? Kindly assist urgently as it seems even the 468 can give ITA soon, with the present trend.
Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chygoz3(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ejay:
Please I need help to my query, I have ECA done on only my masters, when filling the education history post ITA, am I to input my bachelor's degree study in this section, as I was asked if I have an ECA on it which I do not have or I am to indicate my Bachelor's study under personal history only?
No don't include bachelor's degree there, but while uploading documents for education, merge the ECA report, your masters and bachelor's certificate and IELTS TRF into one document and upload.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ascending01: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hello house, I would like to seek clarifications on a professional certificate evaluation

If I had claimed exemption using ICAN certificate to skip some ACCA papers (say I skipped F1-F9) will my ACCA be evaluated and assessed as equivalent to a Canadian 4 year degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Agbeni33: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please I need help. Someone should help me out On how to go about my registered email with WES

Agbeni33:
Hi everyone. I was attacked at the ATM center and i lost my phone to that effect and as such I don't have access to my email due to the 2 step verification code. I can't find those codes anymore. I have been trying to recover the email back for some days now but all efforts put abortive. I have sent email to Google that I am the righful owner of the email and Google said they will get back to me in 3 to 5 working days.

WES received my transcript a day after the incident happened. I tracked my transcript and it as gotten to WES. What is the solution to my email with WES before they will update my profile?

Please how can i change my email address with WES before they send verification email to my school ?

Or if you have any other suggestions on how to go about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dimple10:

Police report: 3,500 - 10,000 (depends on bargaining power). Search for inspector moshood if you are in Lagos.

Medicals: 35k at Qlife, 45k (i think) At IOM

Biometrics: check ircc and vfs website or someone else can clarify.

As for the name issue, a one and same person affidavit or just a get a new birth certificate. I’m not sure whether you submit birth certificate as i’ve not gotten to that stage in the journey but it’s better to clarify the name issue now.

Thank you so much, please how do I get a new birth certificate? Anywhere you can refer me to?

Would appreciate your feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
nekkyblues:

Thank you so much, please how do I get a new birth certificate? Anywhere you can refer me to?

Would appreciate your feedback.
Birth certificate if not required unless you are claiming sibling points. Just get an affidavit for future purposes e.g your siblings wants to claim points off you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ascending01:
Hello house, I would like to seek clarifications on a professional certificate evaluation

If I had claimed exemption using ICAN certificate to skip some ACCA papers (say I skipped F1-F9) will my ACCA be evaluated and assessed as equivalent to a Canadian 4 year degree?

yes. 4 years degree. Which looks funny by the way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
ednut1:
Birth certificate if not required unless you are claiming sibling points. Just get an affidavit for future purposes e.g your siblings wants to claim points off you.

Thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TheCapitalBand(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please I saw an information that said you need to write 5 papers in certificate level. I just need to confirm, is it the compulsory 2 and 3 other papers or the compulsory 2 and 1 more paper ?

oty1993:
For those of us planning to write CIIN exam in November, The exam timetable is out and the registration starts tomorrow. Three courses for the certificate stage at 7500 each for every member.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BuisnessThrills: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
!!!!!!!!!
BuisnessThrills:
Moving abroad ,thinking of how to sell your whole household furnitures,electronics or car in bulk,just contact me ,save yourself stress,time wasted looking for buyers and disappointment,contact me on 08I68064058 either via call or whatsapp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
It is not correct. You only need to write and pass 3 subjects.

TheCapitalBand:
Please I saw an information that said you need to write 5 papers in certificate level. I just need to confirm, is it the compulsory 2 and 3 other papers or the compulsory 2 and 1 more paper ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Skillzthebadguy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hi guys, quick question.
I have been working for a while now and I my employer doesn’t pay my taxes, while applying will I be asked to provide my tax card ??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Skillzthebadguy:
Hi guys, quick question.
I have been working for a while now and I my employer doesn’t pay my taxes, while applying will I be asked to provide my tax card ??
NO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Skillzthebadguy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
So I can go on and apply and no worry about my taxes right ?,
saskatoonguy:
NO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Skillzthebadguy:
So I can go on and apply and no worry about my taxes right ?,
Nothing concern them with your taxes except you are CEC. Your reference letter is enough but if you are the meticulous type, you can include either of offer of employment, confirmation of employment (if applicable), promotion letter, pay review letter or pay slips. If your work place has an online presence, your reference letter is enough.

Keep it simple.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Skillzthebadguy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thank you very much Oga mi
lasignor:
Nothing concern them with your taxes except you are CEC. Your reference letter is enough but if you are the meticulous type, you can include either of offer of employment, confirmation of employment (if applicable), promotion letter, pay review letter or pay slips. If your work place has an online presence, your reference letter is enough.

Keep it simple.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bamiDee1(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone. Please I need some help here.

1. I have a first degree and also Level 5 (NVQ) City and Guilds certification and I have only evaluated my first degree by WES. I actually saw a post that encouraged having another certification in order to boost your CRS score. Does it necessarily have to be a MSc or a certification like mine is ok?
2. I am already 30 yrs old already, and not yet married and will be 31 by January. What are my chances of having an acceptable or a high score for application?

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2020
bamiDee1:
Hello everyone. Please I need some help here.

1. I have a first degree and also Level 5 (NVQ) City and Guilds certification and I have only evaluated my first degree by WES. I actually saw a post that encouraged having another certification in order to boost your CRS score. Does it necessarily have to be a MSc or a certification like mine is ok?
2. I am already 30 yrs old already, and not yet married and will be 31 by January. What are my chances of having an acceptable or a high score for application?

Regards
simulate with the crs tool for your answer. Unfortunately with bsc and the nvq, your age and highest ielts your scores will be 464 in January or 469 if you can gather eca and ielts before January.
Your options
1- research if your Noc is in demand in any province.
2. Get married if you have a babe below 30 with masters. grin
3. Learn French.
4. Pray scores drop

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Marykelly: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Please can payslips her on regular A4 paper? Should the annual pay to be indicated on the reference letter be less deductions or it should be the gross?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 21, 2020
1. Goodday house, please is salary bank statment a must to prove job your employment with a company? and if so many years bank statement is
needed?

2. Does ircc contact you place of work for background check?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 3:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Marykelly:
Please can payslips her on regular A4 paper? Should the annual pay to be indicated on the reference letter be less deductions or it should be the gross?
1. There are no statutory format for payslips, it totally depends on the organisation issuing it.

2. Payslips usually carry gross so let your reference letter carry your net annual salary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 3:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Grreenk:
1. Goodday house, please is salary bank statment a must to prove job your employment with a company? and if so many years bank statement is
needed?
No. They request for only your reference letter. Babk statements, payslips or what have you are just other means to show the CO that you got paid.

2. Does ircc contact you place of work for background check?
Yes they do, when they feel there's something fishy about what you've submitted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KsMom: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Hello all, good Morning, for someone whos current job doesn't have a relatable NOC, how should it be included in the work history?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Atdeejay12:

I did my IELTS with BC in March before lockdown and they used are phones for listening.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tolfa(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Happy new week folks....I made a video of Vancouver in British Columbia for those interested in seeing how it looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWtG6QMGHo0

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canada2021: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.

I really need your input. I served in one of the government ministries in Akwa Ibom state between 2018-2019.

I got a reference letter from my Director then, she included her details such as her phone number and email and the letter was written in the Ministry's letter headed paper.

I just got the shocking news that the woman is dead..please can I still use that reference letter?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: juli4dad(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.