Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1355961 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jacknn:
Please I want to know..
For work reference letter, is the supervisors email address he's to input on the letter or the companies email address, make I nor go do oversabi??
Supervisor is fine , well that’s what I did.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chygurl24: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thanks a lot
phabulous88:

TEF is not compulsory for PNP, but having it will boost your point. Check with the province you are interested in and calculate your point. If your point is above their cut off, they send you an NOI the next time they draw.

Your overall score in IELTS (7.5) does not really matter, what matters most is your score in each of the components.

Before you start applying to provinces, ensure you have an Express entry profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jacknn:
I meant to say, my company dosent have email address,no online presence.
But I have bank statements,payslips and I can confidently get a reference letter from them.

What else can I add to this so it can fly.
Or what can be added to replace the email address??

Anybody??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
See Euro2020 see returning crowds, see Canada see persistent restrictions!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sojfaith243: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
How did you do it via the MSc Portal pls? I am at that level and needs some guidance. Help a brother with information.
headhoncho:
I evaluated my transcript from unilag in April within 2 weeks with WES. Everything was done through my msc portal very seamless. I used DHL, so I was able to track it. uploaded my statement of result directly. Wondering if you did same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Very straightforward. When you log into your portal.. you request for transcript and statement of result. You will pay online and input the address you want the transcript to be sent to and what description you want on the parcel (do not forget to add your WES id number). After completing that, you see a timeline from when they have received payment to when they start processing the transcript at the PG office. Once the transcript is ready for shipment they will send you your tracking number (I used DHL, You will see options of courier choice,I think I did this Before I paid.. cause your choice will determine the amount you will pay) and that’s it. I think WES confirm the result electronically which makes the process very fast (mine was evaluated within two weeks.. uniIag sent out my transcript after I paid around the 5th day, another 3 - 4 days from DHL to WES then another 3 days for WES to evaluate. I was shocked).

For the statement. You can pay an extra fee of I think 3k for it to be scanned directly to your mail, which I did or pay less and collect it physically at the school. You upload the scanned copy on your WES portal. I did this before my transcript was sent. I did not step into the school through out this process.
sojfaith243:
How did you do it via the MSc Portal pls? I am at that level and needs some guidance. Help a brother with information.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
DonFreshmoney:

I worked in my dad's hotel as his account manager, for 2 years and I used it as work experience, in fact mine was more difficult because I was paid in cash, I indicated it by stating it on my reference letter and by using a cash salary certificate. I already have my COPR... as long as it's genuine, don't let anyone downplay you.

Hey bro. I sent you a PM. kindly check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
But I have bank statements,payslips and I can confidently get a reference letter from them.

Whose got idea on this??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
rawe45:

Hey bro. I sent you a PM. kindly check

Do u have any idea on email issue,if a company doesn't have an official mail,only @gmail.com and again during service NYSC,those primary/secondary schools don't have email oo,how can one do this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jacknn:

Whose got idea on this??
This man ehn!!! grin

E-mail, in this context and as usual, serves as a means of contact for a possible verification, thus, any other substitute will do. And just in case, it's any other substitute like phone numbers..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good Evening House, i just got my IELTS results and i had 9877 in LRWS respectively. What are my chances in if i call for remark in writing and speaking. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
dumiel:

This man ehn!!! grin

E-mail, in this context and as usual, serves as a means of contact for a possible verification, thus, any other substitute will do. And just in case, it's any other substitute like phone numbers..

Thanks, I have my oga's phone number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
phabulous88:

TEF is not compulsory for PNP, but having it will boost your point. Check with the province you are interested in and calculate your point. If your point is above their cut off, they send you an NOI the next time they draw.

Your overall score in IELTS (7.5) does not really matter, what matters most is your score in each of the components.

Before you start applying to provinces, ensure you have an Express entry profile.
Good Evening House, i just got my IELTS results and i had 9877 in LRWS respectively. What are my chances in if i call for remark in writing and speaking. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
peacenaija:

Use the CRS calculator and see if you have a high score with the IELTS result, which by the way seems like a good result to me. If you feel you should have gotten a higher score, then go for remark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jacknn:

Do u have any idea on email issue,if a company doesn't have an official mail,only @gmail.com and again during service NYSC,those primary/secondary schools don't have email oo,how can one do this?

Bro, you directed your question to the wrong person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
icehot:

Use the CRS calculator and see if you have a high score with the IELTS result, which by the way seems like a good result to me. If you feel you should have gotten a higher score, then go for remark.

I did that and i had 468 but main target is 472+ for better chance. Also, i am 29 already and I don’t wish to stay to long on list so that i dont cross over to 30 before ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
peacenaija:

If you think you deserve more than 7 in Writing and Speaking, please apply for remark.

Writing and Speaking are subjective, and could be increased.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 79733139(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Found what I am looking for.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 12:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Jacknn:

Whose got idea on this??
You have asked this question in 4 different ways.
Is it the supervisor’s email address that is the problem?
If you check cic website it states the documents needed for work experience even page 1 of this thread.
- reference letter but payslips, bank statements, tax documents can also be provided.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Victorius95:

Reached out to my contact at the records office and he told me the Bsc and diploma transcript were put together in the same stamped envelope either ways i'm definitely sending the diploma transcript again if that is what it would take to resolve the issue. Thanks for the suggestions maybe they can send it electronically as soon as school resumes on Tuesday.
The same thing happened to be when I evaluated my b.sc and diploma in 2019. My diploma was rejected as well. After the stress I went through even getting those transcripts sent in the first place I wasn't about to visit unilag again o. I had to send WES several emails explaining how it was possible that i sent my diploma transcript myself as unilag never sends transcripts to their alumni. After back and forth of about 2 weeks, the transcript was accepted! You could do the same. Unilag does not send electronic mail to WES, it's all done via DHL. Unless ofcourse you dont mind going to the diploma office to have it sent again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeptonlin(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Please read carefully

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by buchhogonzalez(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Andyosifo:

Is she a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen? If she is not one of the above,you can't claim point

Permanent resident.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Guest911: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2021
There’s has not been congratulatory messages in a long while. Na waoo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2021
Guest911:
There’s has not been congratulatory messages in a long while. Na waoo
Oya congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
MissMa01:

You have asked this question in 4 different ways.
Is it the supervisor’s email address that is the problem?
If you check cic website it states the documents needed for work experience even page 1 of this thread.
- reference letter but payslips, bank statements, tax documents can also be provided.

I only have bank statement,payslips what I'm scared of is the fact that the company has no o line presence,e email address or website. That's why I'm asking in this my case what can I do to add up or would d bank statement,reference letter with email or website and payslips suffice??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Provide whatever is within your capacity and leave the rest. Just include your supervisor name, signature, contact, email address or phone number in the reference letter
Reference letter is the ONLY thing IRCC requests.every other thing is at your discretion
Jacknn:

I only have bank statement,payslips what I'm scared of is the fact that the company has no o line presence,e email address or website. That's why I'm asking in this my case what can I do to add up or would d bank statement,reference letter with email or website and payslips suffice??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
peacenaija:

I did that and i had 468 but main target is 472+ for better chance. Also, i am 29 already and I don’t wish to stay to long on list so that i dont cross over to 30 before ITA

OK, in that case, you can consider a remark, or another exam for a better result. Another thing you can do which you might not want to hear is French. Do you have a masters degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
barby008:
Provide whatever is within your capacity and leave the rest. Just include your supervisor name, signature, contact, email address or phone number in the reference letter
Reference letter is the ONLY thing IRCC requests.every other thing is at your discretion

That's true..thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Guest911: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
MissMa01:

Oya congratulations
cheesy cheesy I’ll take it. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
icehot:

OK, in that case, you can consider a remark, or another exam for a better result. Another thing you can do which you might not want to hear is French. Do you have a masters degree?
Lol, you know I really don’t want to start learning french now but seems im really without any choice if i want to stand a better chance. Unfortunately, I don’t have masters and starting one will take atleast a year. Im also opened to any other suggestions to boost my CRS higher. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shjack: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please any help. Please kindly suggest

Shjack:
Please I have a question again.
1. I have a degree in Education and I was always told by the school that it can stand as 2 degrees
It's written as
Bachelor of Science(ED), Business Education (Accounting)

Would this fly as 2 degrees on Canadian immigration.
Has anyone ever evaluated their result before with this kind of degree. I got it from AAU, Ekpoma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by freshdude: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys i submitted my express entry profile and i was found ineligible. what could have gone wrong?
Age 32. ielts L8.5 S8 R7 W6.5. Masters Degree. 6 years experience. I wanted to get into the pool first before writing another ielts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.